denVERScub

My first time trying g was NOT my choice. I have always been super careful about watching my drink and never accepting open bottles from guys, etc. But I mistakenly let a guy pour some into my drink once right in front of me!

Long story short, I went to a party at a local bath house when I was 19/20ish and was drinking a soda while watching a live JO show when a nasculine older guy in his late 40s asked if I wanted a shot of rum in my drink. I decided to let myself indulge a little and agreed. From there I followed him to his room where he added the "rum" from an open bottle. Being under 21, I didn't realize how thick the liquid was in comparison to real rum before I drank it all down with no complaints, in spite of the bizarre flavor. Just like the consistancy, I also blamed the taste on my own inexperience. My host insisted I hang out for a few minutes, but I was eager to return to see the money shot from the guy jerking on the stage, so I begged off, thanking him for the rum.

About 5 minutes later I was so "drunk" that I could barely see straight. Deciding to go back to my room to sleep it off, I stumbled and swerved through the hallways until I finally found my room, got the door unlocked on the third try and collapsed onto the mattress, holding on to the pillow as tight as i could to try to stop the room from spinning. A guy i'd met on my last visit had seen my woozy walk to my door and when he followed and pushed against it, he found it unlocked and let himself in.

Relieved that it was him, I made him lock the door behind him and told him he could stay but I was pretty drunk, so he'd better not expect me to do much. Unfazed, he offered to give me a massage while I tried to stop the room from spinning. Cut to a few minutes later and I was passed out under him. When I started to come to,  i found myself being deep dicked by his 8 inch cut pierced cock and couldn't seem to gather my thoughts or my strength enough to fight him off. At that time, I still had a gf and was very VERY much in the closet so I did NOT get fucked EVER. This young 5'10" tattooed skater hunk had spent our last encounter sucking me off and letting me fuck him, even though he also claimed to be all top, so it shouldn't have surprised me that he spent the next 4 and a half hours pumping his hard cock deep and hard into my ass, over and over, until the GHB wore off enough that I gathered my thoughts and convinced him that we both needed showers. He agreed, hopped off and followed me down to the showers. Making some excuse, I doubled back and locked myself in my room.

I tried to get some sleep, but soon the fucker was back knocking on my door and not long after, I heard the older guy who'd drugged me talking to him outside my door. Using all my energy to focus, I listened as the older man admitted to the youger that he'd slipped the g in my drink instead of rum, and had been disappointed that he'd missed out on using my ass. I almost opened the door to tell him off until I heard him tell tattoo guy that, with his help, they could over power me, give me some more, and get me tied up into a sling for a gang rape if they could find me.

Terrified, I silenced my breathing and waited for them to go searching for me elsewhere before hurrying into my clothes, rushing to check out and quickly and carefully moving my car from the parking lot to a side street before the adrenaline wore off and i gave in to the drugs, passing out. When I awoke a few hours later, I was still loopy and could only barely remember what had happened. That changed as I found a note on my windshield from tattoo guy, apologizing for using my ass without realizing I had been drugged and asking me to forgive him, signed with his name and phone number. I almost tore it up but suddenly I had a flash of evil genius.

Later that afternoon, once the drugs were totally out of ny body, I called him and listened as he explained to me that he had no idea i'd been slipped something and was only playing along with the other guy so he could find me and warn me. To his relief, I acted like I believed him and agreed to head to his place where he planned to make it up to me with a blow job. On the way there, I went to a liquor store that sold to underage folks like me and bought some Bicardi silver. Back on the road,  i stopped a few blocks from his house and emptied half the 12 pack of drinks and refilled the empties with water. When I arrived I offered him some as a show of good faith that there were no hard feelings and we drank up.

He was so busy trying to convince me he was a good guy that 0he never realized that even though I matched him bottle to bottle, by the time we'd each finished 5, I was still sober and he was pretty wasted. Just in case, I took a sleeping pill I stole from my roommate, crushed it between some spoons and mixed it into his sixth and final bottle.

For the next few hours, I power fucked him all over his apartment and made him regret ever fucking with me. At first we used rubbers but they kept breaking so i gave up and did him raw. As we played, I took some photos of him with my cock in his mouth and ass, and some with cum all over him. When I left around midnight, he was fast asleep with a note written on his chest in magic marker telling him to check his computer where I'd uploaded the photos and written a caption at the bottom of one with a threat that he had better not speak a word of the last 48 hrs to anyone, lest I release the photos on facebook. The only response I ever got was a text that said ok.

Looking back, it was probably an over reaction on my part, but I sure made my point!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1