My only load

JustAGuy26

I lived in Jacksonville, FL at the time. I was 25 and occasionally hooking up with an older man named "Joe." He would pick me up and take me back to his place, we would go into his upstairs room and get naked. He would suck on my cock first then I'd suck on his. I'm a smaller guy, 5'8" 130-135 roughly, 7" cut. We would 69 a few times with me on top. He liked sucking my cock and eating my ass. I would always let him fuck me. I rode him a few times but my preferred way was doggystyle. Anyway, the last time we slept together before I moved, we decided to bareback. I was really interested in it, and trusted him more since we have had fun a number of times. He picked me up, we went to his place, sucked each other and I got in doggy position. He got behind me and lubed up his bare cock and my ass.

He pressed the head against my hole and by this point I was really ready for what was about to happen... I felt him ease it in. He gave me a minute and grabbed my hips. He started slowly thrusting, easing in deeper, thrusting harder... No condom. It was feeling really good bareback. A few minutes into it things picked up. He was thrusting hard and all the way in. I was moaning and backing up on his cock as he thrusted. After a while, we fucked at least 15 minutes, he started saying he was going to cum... I wanted to feel him explode in my ass and no later did I tell him to cum in my ass he thrusted deep and I suddenly felt this warm intense feeling. I came the hardest I have ever came in my life when he did that. He fucked his cum into my hole with a few more thrusts before pulling out. We then took a shower together and I bent over for him one last time. He never did get to cum again but he did take my ass in the shower for another 10 minutes before taking me home. 

Joe if you happen to read this, you were amazing and I'm really into bottoming now. Thank you!

• Upvote 2