Straight girl stealthes boy

Bibabe

I drove downtown to a few bars. I honestly still felt like shit, since I got the fuck flu only a few days before. But my viral load was off the charts, I knew it tends to shoot up right after you get the bug than decline for a while so I had to use this opportunity. I knew a good club nearby, and it was lady’s nights. Few things are more enjoyable than getting free drinks, sex, and giving the gift to some horny idiots.

I dressed in a very short, tight, green dress. When I got in you could see at least half the guys turn their heads to watch me go by. I found an empty spot by the bar, a space big enough for at least two. The bait was set.

Within 30 seconds of me getting to the bar, a bro approached me. He was super buff, clean shaved and appeared to have recently been shat out of a nearby frat house. That was fine though, I could like a cocky frat boy, and I bet he’d act significantly less cocky if he started carrying around my little friend.

The Frat boy approached and said “Did you get that dress on sale?”

He was apparently trying to neg me. Like when you insult a girl on purpose, so she feels shitty, then wants to sleep with you to help her self-esteem. In this case I guess he was trying to wreck my self-esteem. I don’t say anything, I let the silence take hold until he tries again.

Eventually he says “It makes sense. Cause your face isn’t that great, so you need to wear shorter dresses to make up for it. You don’t seem to have a good personality either. I can see why you need the help.”

This dude actually has the audacity to say I need help to get guys? There’s a figurative line of guys waiting for him to strike out so they could come try their luck. If it were any other day I’d have let them try, but in this case this was exactly who I was looking for. An idiot, a douchebag, this creep deserved what he was getting. I decided to throw him a bone.

“You… You think I’m ugly?”

Now he thinks he hurt my self-esteem, he thinks he’s in. He tries to go for the score. “Oh I didn’t mean it that harshly, I think you have a lot of natural gifts, it’s just you don’t know how to use them. If ya want to like get out of here, I can help you kind of… ya know… learn a little bit about yourself.”

“Uh… Okay…” I said, very coyly. Trying to play the part of hurt girl. “Where do you want to go?”

“Here I’ll show you, let’s head outside.”

Once outside the club, he tells me to wait by the corner while he gets his car. Right after he leaves, another guy comes up to me. I had seen this guy with Dave before he came up to me. The new guy says “Hey listen, Dave said he wouldn’t try to pick up girls anyway, he knew it was a bad idea but he did anyway. I’m his friend but I can’t let him do this. There’s something you should know… Dave has Herpes. He’s actually got an outbreak right now, so there’s a huge chance if you let him touch you, you’ll get it too.”

I was ecstatic. Even with a high viral load like my own, it can be hard for girls to poz guys. Like guys can do it easily, cause they can just cut you with nails or something. But for girls, it’s harder to find a way to let the virus get into their blood stream, and that’s the only sure way to poz someone. This new information cut that pathway down significantly, cause those sores are an easy pathway for HIV into his body. I tried not to giggle as the new guy was waiting for me to process this information. I could see Dave’s car approaching. I turned from the new guy and entered Dave’s car, without giving him so much as a good bye.

After tonight, I knew I would probably also have the herp, but I can’t see how that’s an issue honestly. It’ll just improve my viral repertoire, adding to the size of the gift I’m giving guys.

A few minutes later we got to a cheap, dingy motel. This was getting too good now. Other than being a douchebaggy idiot, he also has a girlfriend or wife or something. That’s the only reason he’d bring me here.

He led me into one of the rooms and immediately started trying to lift up my dress. “Hold on a second, you’ll get what you want.” I said. He refused, grabbing me he threw me onto the bed. “Wait, stop” I said, rather reflexively. “I want to leave.” He didn’t answer, he jumped on me, started kissing me. He tore my dress at the shoulders, pulling it off me. I tried to shove him off me, but slapped my hands to the side. Grabbing my throat with one hand, he reached around and unclasped my bra, letting my large D sized boobs flop out. He pushed his own pants down, then his underwear. I saw his penis for the first time, and it looked like a clear sore on his tip. I pretended not to notice though, at this point I needed to give this guy what he deserved.

“You want this dick now?”

“Please no…” I mumbled, He slapped me.

“Bitch wrong answer. Tell me you want this fuckin dick.” I started to say no, and he slapped me again, harder. Dave tore off the rest of my dress, so I only had my panties. I tried to grab my panties, so he wouldn’t pull them down, but he grabbed my hands and held them above my head with one hand. With his other hand, he reached down and pulled down my panties. I started squirming, trying feebly to get away. Slapping me again, he said “Shut up bitch”. Dave moved his legs between my own, I tried to keep them closed but he forced them open with his legs. Finally, staring at my pussy, Dave realize what I’d been trying to keep hidden; I was fucking horny. My pussy was dripping wet.

“Well well… Looks like someone’s been enjoying this eh?”

I was enjoying it. But not for reasons Dave realized. It was because this was about to be my first conversion.

With one of his hands holding my own above my head, Dave on top of me, and his dick positions directly in front of my penis, I knew it was about to happen. Dave put his free hand on my throat and started squeezing so I couldn’t breathe. He plunged his penis into me. I could feel something pop as his penis reached the bottom of my Vagina. He started thrusting rapidly, moaning. I could hear the sloshing as his penis went in and out of my HIV filled vagina. His grip on my throat got harder, I could feel my face getting red from lack of oxygen, but god it felt so good. I felt his knob expand, his head tilted back, a few last thrusts and he explodes, launching his semen into my vagina. He releases my throat rolls off me.

I move to get off the bed, but he stops me. “Whoa, where are you going? Don’t think you’re getting off that easily.”

Dave grabs me, throws me back onto the bed. Then he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out some handcuffs. I lunge at the door, trying to escape, but he catches me. Grabbing my hands, he handcuffs them to the bed frame.

“Just so you know…” he says, “I have herpes, and you almost certainly do too now.”

I laughed a little in my head, he didn’t have any idea what was about to hit him.

After handcuffing me to the bed, he rapes me five more times that night. Taking turns between my Vagina and my ass. By the morning my pussy juices had been thoroughly mixed with blood. I watched as he came in me, and then pulled out for the last time, at maybe 8 AM. His dick clearly a little bloody, I didn’t know if that was my blood or his own, but regardless I was pleased with my work. He finally uncuffs me and leaves. As I was leaving, I realized that he had totally ripped my dress apart, and my car was back at the club. I’d have to make it across town in only my underwear and bra.

Even still… I have no regrets. Honestly the sex was great most of the time. I’d be happy to put myself into the position to be raped again, especially because of the gift. Give it to a rapist and you’re also giving it to everyone he rapes… This really is the best of every world.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

15 hours ago, spankie said:

Hot, but I'm not too keen on rape. Sorry.

Yeah it definitely did become a major factor in the story. I tried it cause I really wanted people to hate the dude, but I typically don't involve it.

• Upvote 1

Good story, revenge and punishment is one entirely understandable reason for stealthing someone (unless you're stealthing innocents, which I don't get). I also understand the guys that reckon that becoming Poz is inevitable because of their behaviour. The poor, sad gay kid who thinks he's joining a big friendly loving Poz family where he will no longer be bullied I'm sorry for. The subs (male or female) who are so imprinted on their masters that they will share their disease with them, I'm not so sure about.

But where does this leave me, THINKING about stealthing comparative innocents? Fuck Mary bare last night and Jane bare tonight; they're both tarts, they're both a dangerous but unquantifiable risk, neither of them expect any better of me; but I get off on imagining in my mind's eye, Mary's bugs jumping up and down on my willy, as I slide it into Jane!

Am I just as dirty, malicious and murderous a fucker as the rest on here, advocating spreading disease, accepting disease as a good thing, and offering to Poz up everybody's wives girlfriends and whores? Likes on this post will count as a "Yes" to that last question!

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...