Generic PrEP?

cumfillme

I got it through AllDayChemist. Arrived when they said it would, not had an hiv test since going on it instead of prescribed PrEP i got here, so dont know how effective it is. They said it was tested and as efficacious as Truvada PrEP. 

Began back at the first of 2016 taking Tenvir-EM which was obtained from offshore pharmacy in Vanatu. Had a 90 day supply and took maybe about 45 days worth, before making the decision to let go and allow nature to take it's course and donated the remainder of the prep to a friend that was also on it. Had no ill effects from it while on it, and neither did he. I never tested as to it's effectiveness myself, but his tests always came back with favorable results. And by the way, he was on scripted Prep as in Truvada, in the beginning and after using and going to the Tenvir, the results were the same in the tests.

The Dean Street clinic in London will consult for PrEP. I believe they will sell you Truvada on a private prescription, which can be pricey,  but they will also support you if you are buying Tenvir-EM from one of the online pharmacies, which is significantly less expensive.  This support is done on the NHS so there is nothing to pay. When I started PrEP,  they did blood tests to check the levels of drugs (and hence the medication is genuine) as well as regular tests for liver/kidney function and HIV - their level of support is excellent. They also asked I kept the serial numbers from the Tenvir-EM so they can record against my results. I get my Tenvir-EM from United Pharmacies which was recommended by a friend. They are listed on iwantprepnow.co.uk

• Upvote 1

I had been on Tenvir-EM as well, nearly two years, and plenty of raw receptive sex with poz men with varying levels of viral load. No conversion with me. My doctor said it was no different to Truvada. I now no longer use it, but sourced from Green Cross Pharmacy (now Dynamix: http://www.purchase-prep.com/).

Guest GoodExercise

Take generic PrEP, have generic sex.  I won't fuck PrEPsters -- its like having a 3way with a hot guy and some obnoxious pharmaceutical company telling you to use a chemical condom so that pharma can get rich and you are deprived of the true benefits of man-on-man sex.