travelingbi

Stopped into A-Action ABS this afternoon. I paid my entrance fee, then went into the theater. There was one guy sitting on a sofa in a dark corner, jacking off. I walked up to him to get a closer look. He appeared to be a hispanic guy in his early 30's. He had his fist wrapped around a rock hard, thick slab of meat, stroking it as he watched the str8 film on the large screen at the front of the room. We were the only two in the theater. I knelt down and took it into my hand to stroke. It was definitely rock hard. I'd say at least 6.5", cut and thick. I quickly wrapped my lips around it and sucked. He sighed loudly as I began to make love to that big bad boy. About 5 minutes of good cocksucking brought me my first load of the afternoon. He thanked me for the blow job, which was quite nice and polite. How often do you get thanked for getting someone off in those places? I looked at him as I began to stand and said, "No, Thank YOU!". We smiled at each other as I got up and left the theater to go see what was in store for me in the arcade. 

This is the arcade with lots of glory holes between most booths and half doors on the booths. The doors don't lock and of course, since they are half doors, open at the bottom, you can easily see what's going on in each booth. There were several booths with guys in them, jacking off. And I pass one booth that had a guy on his knees, sucking off another guy. I found a booth with a g/h, next to a booth that was occupied. I knelt at the hole and did the finger wave. The guy on the other side, an older black guy in his early 60's was sitting in there. He looked tall and thin. Wearing sweat pants a sweat shirt. He stood and pulled his sweat pants down. He pulled out a sizable bbc. He fed me his limp cock through the hole. I took it into my mouth and began to suck. It swelled a little bit. But after 4 or 5 minutes of sucking, I could see that he wasn't going to get fully hard. And I was going to have a difficult if not impossible time trying to make him cum. So, I gave up on that cock and left that booth. 

Checking under the doors again, it seemed to be all the same, except the guy that had been on his knees sucking, was now standing and getting fucked by the guy he'd been sucking. 
I went into the booth opposite them, so I could get a direct view across the hall into their booths to enjoy the view of them fucking. They fucked for a few minutes, then pulled apart, the fuckee pulled his pants up, sat on the chair and sucked on the guys dick for a couple of minutes, then gave up and left the booth. The guy that had been doing the fucking must not have cum, because he had now sat back down on the chair and was stroking furiously on his cock. So, I left my booth and crossed over to that booth. I went inside, dropped to my knees and began to suck on his 6'' uncut cock. It was rock hard and dripping lots of precum.
He was sighing and moaning as I sucked him. I sucked for 4 or 5 minutes, then he whispered, "Do you have a condom"? 

"No, Do you"? I said.
"No". "

Shit! He wants to fuck. But with a condom. Damn!
I go back to sucking on his cock.

"I wish we had a condom", he softly said again.
"Yeah. Me too. But, we don't. You can fuck me bare". 
There's no response from him. I'm wondering if he was fucking the other guy with a condom? The booth is too dark to see if a used condom has been tossed on the floor. I just continue to suck  on him.

Then he pulls me up under my arms as he stands from his chair. 

"Turn around. I wanna' fuck you". 

I turn, undo my pants and drop them to the floor. I spit on my fingers and lube my ass a bit with my spit. He also spits on my ass and slips the spit up into my hole. He spits a couple of times on his cock and lubes it up. As I bend over, he begins to press into me. He slips inside me easily. His uncut cock nearly pulls completely out of me, then lunges back in. He fucks me for about 5 minutes, before he slams deep into me, holds it there and cums in my ass. He quickly pulls out of me, pulls up his pants and leaves the booth in a whirlwind.  

I pull up my pants. Pull myself together and head out into the hallway. I see the guy that's just fucked me leaving the store. And a tall, heavy set young black guy is walking out of the theater and heading towards me in the arcade. I stand at the end of the arcade and wait to see where this black kid will go. If you've been reading my stories, you know that I just LOVE black dick. The kid walks down the hall of booths, checking out what he can see under the doors. He comes almost to me and goes into the 2nd to the last booth. I enter the adjoining booth, that I know shares a g/h. I drop to my knees at the g/h. He immediately steps up to the hole and feeds me an already hard 5'5" cut cock. I immediately start to work on his cock. After a few minutes of cock worship, he pulls his cock from my mouth. Stuffs it back in his pants and leaves his booth. He opens my booth door and I move to the side to allow him space to come in. He pulls his cock back out and I drop back to my knees and resume my cock worship of his beautiful black dick. 

I work on his beautiful black dick like a champ. I finally take a look up at him as I still have his cock in my mouth. "Yeah. Look in my eyes, while you're sucking my dick. You like my dick?"

"Mhmmhmmm....nnnmm", I moan with my mouth full of his cock as I continue to look up at him and suck him. I can tell that he's turned on by my looking into his eyes at the same time that I'm worshiping his black dick. Very soon, he grabs the back of my head, pulls my head down on his cock. Forcing his dick to the back of my throat. His cock throbs as he begins to pump his load of hot cum down my throat. I milked his dick of as much cum as I could squeeze out. Then we both put ourselves back together and I left the store feeling satisfied to have several loads in my stomach and one in my ass. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 4