Bred through adult bookstore gloryhole

ohvisit

Last night I posted an ad on CL looking for tops to breed me through one of the gloryholes at the local adult bookstore. About an hour after posting, a recently divorced man in his early 40s replied with a pic of his cock. It didn't look that impressive, but what the hell, I could check out the arcade anyway even if this one doesn't work out. When I walked into the arcade, there were only two guys. One was clearly over 60, and the other guy was a tall, beefy dark-haired guy that fit the description of the guy who had responded to my CL ad. I went into a booth with a larger gloryhole, and he went into the other booth. In less than a minute after entering, he pushed a super thick 8" cock through the hole. I couldn't believe how impressive his cock was.

I attempted to suck his cock, but after five minutes, my mouth couldn't handle the girth. Spitting on my fingers a couple of times, I lubed up my ass as best I could. Had I anticipated his cock would be this big, I would have brought some lube. Before I slid my ass down on that cock, I took three long hits of poppers. He pulled his cock back through the hole just as I was positioned my ass over it. I grabbed his cock and lined up his cockhead with my ass. He pushed hard and the entire eight inches slid up my hole. I felt his balls smack against my ass. I had to concentrate hard to not scream. He didn't give me any time to adjust to the pain of that huge cock. In and out, he pulled out and slammed in forcefully. 

This man had stamina. After what must have been 10 minutes of piston fucking my ass, he slammed in hard and held it there for 5 minutes, churning his cock slowly in my ass. Maybe he had cum? Then he started piston fucking me again. This went on for another 10 minutes. My hole was getting dry by this point and the hard fucking started to hurt. Suddenly he pushed in and held his cock deep in my ass. He stood without moving for a few minutes, and then I felt his cock grow in my ass and twitch. I could feel him cumming. He pulled out slowly. I pushed a finger up my ass and felt his huge load. 

I went into a private booth so I could push out his load. On the first attempt, out squirted a palm full of cum, which I lapped up eagerly. I repeated this two more times, jerking myself off with the final wad of cum from my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i fuckin love bookstore arcades.  I will be looking for big cocks poking through for my pleasure at  the ones in Dallas and FW this Saturday and sunday.   Dallas has some classic video arcades.   They are where I got started years ago!    When I was 17 or 18,  i was first introduced to glory holes.  Men would beg me to stick my cock in.  They would suck it and I would shoot, zip up , and run out of there.  Boy, how times have changed!!   Now, Im the one who is always on my knees  begging for cock  and loads throuh those holes.  if anyone is a connesuer of the current ones in the Dallas area, I would love to hear your top picks.  Its been awhile since I have been.  my favorite thing is to have a hot top end up fucking me in my booth while I am sucking random cocks thru the GH!  

Thanks.

• Like 1