Chance Encounter

My true story from last night. I had gone to the baths, and after a few hours of nothing much happening I decided to cut my losses and head on home. As I was exiting, I passed a car coming in. I caught a glimpse of the driver, a black guy in his early 40's I'd guess. Something about the split second connection made me pause. I slowly went to the stop sign at the corner and saw he was still in the entry. I lingered a bit at the stop sign, and he backed up and was heading my way. I pulled around the corner and he pulled up alongside. I got right down to it, told him I had just left because there was nothing going on and I was looking to suck some dick and get fucked. He suggested we could drive around and find somewhere I could suck him off. What the hell, I thought, so I agreed. We drive around and I found a spot I thought was OK, so I parked and got out of my car and into his. He wasn't so sure about it, so we drove around a bit and ended up back at the parking lot at the baths. He got his pants down and pulled out a half hard 8 inch slab. I got busy sucking it to full hardness. He started to feel my ass, so I unbuckled my belt to give him better access. He started fingering my ass and said something about how nice it felt. "If we were somewhere else I'd let you fuck me." He couldn't resist that offer so we were off again in search of a place where he could nail my ass. 

Long story short about a half hour later we ended up on this dead end street he knew of, doubtless he had taken other guys there before. He parked in a dark section of road and got out of the car. I was a bit slow, and got out as well. He told me to bend over with my ass out of the car and my face in his passenger seat. I looked over my shoulder and saw him standing there lubing up his hefty meat, stroking it to full hardness. A finger applied some lube to my hole, and he slid it in. He went slowly at first, then once he got me opened up he launched into a full on assault on my hole, balls slapping against my ass. He knew we had to be quick, and he was going to get that nut! I reached back and felt his balls, then his shaft... he hadn't put on a rubber or even asked about one. After about 5 minutes of pummeling my hole with his rod, another unasked question was if I wanted his cum... I was getting that if I wanted it or not. He went balls deep and filled my ass with 6 or 7 squirts of cum. After a few seconds recovery, he pulled out of my ass and wiped his dick off on a napkin. He took me back to my car and mentioned getting together again so I gave him my number. I may not ever hear from him, but who knows, I may be back in that alley again in a couple weeks getting another big load out of his nuts.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1