Three Loads in One Hole at Stable

TwinkBreeder

I was in London all week on business and decided to stay over Saturday night and, for the first time, to attend Stable.  

Before the fucking started I saw a cute Asian mare, so when he came out I immediately grabbed him.  After eating his young smooth hole for about fifteen minutes I fucked him deep and hard using a condom (as it was described as a "safer sex" party).  As this was my first time at this event naturally I followed the safe sex rules, but after fucking for a while and watching the other guys fuck, I eventually realized that probably 2/3 of the guys were fucking bare and the bottoms were all begging for loads.  

I watched one old skinny guy breed the hot Asian so I decided he should get some real man seed in him so I shot all three of my loads last night up his little smooth hole, for which he thanked me.  I also fucked four other guys during the night but each time I was near to unloading I found myself craving the young twink Asian hole, so I would seek him out and unload in him.  

See you at the party next month, boy.

• Upvote 7

• 2 months later...

My ex loved fucking you Asians and over the years I reckon he bred about five that I know of. He put so much work into getting to breed them. He would fuck them safely, at first get them addicted to his thick cut 8.5 inch white cock and eventually he would end up breeding them and knocking them up