Jeffb2517

I am in the military and find it easier to hookup with guys like me. I don't want a bf, I just want to fucked and sucked by married straight guys. I have had more cock than I can count and am always up for anon play. I'd love a group of buds to hangout with at my house, drink some beers and then get my ass pumped full.

Anyone else military want to share stories of hooking up with guys like me. Every reply gets a private pic. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I'm with you Jeff.  It's much easier to hook up with another military.  Much safer and you both understand the unspoken rules.  Plus they are generally bug free.  I can remember all my years on ships with horny guys everywhere just looking for a way to get off.  Damn those were great times.   Now I'm in the fire department and still have fun with my brother fieefighters...just not as much as in the old days.