Last 61 loads

HotLoads

Took 61 hot loads over the 3 day weekend at MAL in Washington, DC.  Mostly were anonymous.  Dark room, door unlocked, ass up in a jock and blindfolded.  A couple of the guys had some PA's that felt great.  Everytime I heard the door start to open, my dick got hard wondering who was coming in to breed me.  Very hot weekend.

• Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...

very hot that you recycled all those loads into the next receptacle!  I've been fulfilling a lot of lifelong fantasies the past year, but one I haven't acted on yet you could have made happen.  I want to go to cumunion or similar place and watch some hot cumdump take load after load after load including mine and until he's ready to call it a night.  He's been watching me notice what a complete slut he is.  He needs to drop his load someplace before going home, reaches around to scoop some cum from his hole as lube, coats his cock and notices be bend over to take his cum covered cock and load with his own cunt still dripping anon seed.....made me hard just writing that!  Congrats on that load count

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

I'm completely envious of your sexual freedom and your ability to live out a fantasy of mine which is to be anonymously bred by so many men at a bathhouse!!! My inhibitions have never allowed me to indulge in such a wonderful experience. My top wants to watch me take other men, but I know that I could never live up to your number of 61.