Best place to buy poppers online?

pervinmt

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
On 1/18/2017 at 6:08 AM, drscorpio said:

This is the place I have used for a while https://www.4solvents.com/ I have had no problems with the quality of their product or the speed of delivery.

I am a little bothered that they cannot take credit cards any longer. You have to pay with an e-check. 

They are back to taking credit cards directly now. 

Guest Dickmagnet

This is another one but i think it's more europe based, I know they ship poppers from Germany or the UK & they also have the new solid poppers as well. I'm not sure if they deliver to the united states but i'm sure you can find info on there website just don't forget if you import from europe to the usa there will be duty taxes. Anyway here is the website that i always use : http://www.poppers-shop.de

• 5 years later...

The 4 solvants website is NOT taking debit or credit.

I did the electronic check payment and now awaiting my order.  Knowing one's account number and bank routing number helps. [I didn't know Chase's so i just did a Google search for "chase bank routing number".]

fortunately i do know how to do the e check. are you satisfied with the product(s) you bought and if so, would you tell me which one(s)? if you do not wish to do it here you can send me a personal message on here. (i think there is a different term, but you know what i mean)  many thanks

• 2 weeks later...