‘Do You Want Me to Stop?’

I was headed out of town for a conference to London. I’d managed to get my company to pay for the flights, and to be able to stay on a few days afterwards to get a bit of a vacation. My boy was planning on flying out on the next night of the conference and spending a few days sightseeing with me. We’d both been working hard lately, and were looking forward to some time together. We’d even done a bit of research into the raunchier gay clubs, thinking maybe we could have some naughty fun together in a public setting.

I was running late trying to get out of the office to the airport, and I barely made it through security before the flight closed. We started taxiing shortly after I buckled my seat belt. The flight was choppy to say the least, and I was super stressed. A very sexy flight attendant could see how tense I was just from my shoulders. This guy was a real Hunk. He leaned forward telling me that we should keep in touch after the plane landed and he was off-duty. ‘I’d like to help you relax,’ he said as he pushed a card with his number into my hand and stroked my arm.

I was practically sore all over, and groggy from having not slept well, by the time we touched down at Heathrow. As the sun rose, I headed for the tube into town for my morning presentation. I felt a body press into mine from behind as I stood on the platform, and it was my Hunk, the flight attendant. He was taller than I remembered, over six feet, with broad shoulders and a tiny waist. Blond spiky hair framed his chiseled face.

We made small talk as we boarded the train, crowded with morning commuters. I was drowsy from not sleeping on the turbulent flight and found myself dozing off with my head against his muscular chest. I apologized, and told him we should make a plan for that night after the conference wore down.

The presentations went well, if uneventful, and I headed to check into my hotel. I messaged the Hunk, and we made plans for him to pick me up and we could grab a light dinner, then maybe back to my place or his to relax. We went out dancing, and I could tell he was packing a big cock from the lump in his trousers. We ate quickly as we chatted about what turned each other on. He told me he had trained to be a masseur and liked to practice whenever he could. He held out his massive hands, and I swear I started to drip precum. He told me that he charged all of his clients… I asked what his fees were, and they seemed reasonable. £50- for an hour sounded fair, plus extras… I stayed hard wondering what the extras were.

We got back to my hotel, and the Hunk wrapped his arm around me as he winked at the concierge, who winked back with a knowing look. Back in my room and tore each other’s clothes off. He had me lay down on the bed with a pillow under my chest. I shivered as he started working my shoulders with his masculine hands, then lower to my shoulder blades, then the small of my back, then my ass. He cupped my cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing my hole. He crouched lower and started blowing air across my asshole. I instinctively tightened up. He told me he’d loosen me up for another £10-. I breathlessly nodded assent, and he started lapping at my ass. I knew I was making a puddle on the bedspread.

He pulled his whole hair body against my back, with his thick uncut cock right between the clefts of my cheeks. ‘£10- more and I’ll put the tip in… Sound good, lover?’ I grunted approval, not thinking to stop and ask for a condom. Thankfully, he had got me pretty wet with spit and the head of his dick eased into me. I moaned as he twisted my head around, ‘£10- more and I’ll kiss you.’ I grunted and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I knew he was deeper in me than just the tip, and that he was raw. I could feel my ass getting wetter, so I knew he was drooling precum into me. ‘£20- more and I’ll fuck you until you ask me to stop…’ ‘Okay!’ I shouted. He reared back and pulled my hips to his groin. My Hunk pounded my raw ass. The sound of sweaty flesh-on-flesh smacking as his balls slammed into me sent me in orbit. It had been a long time since I’d been fucked, and a long time since someone other than my boy had fucked me raw.

‘You’ll tell me when you want me to stop, right?’ I nodded and he maintained his pace. ‘You know I swap loads with guys all over the world, right? Do you want me to stop?’ I shook my head no and his pace picked up. ‘I love taking and sharing my seed with guys… and I’m carrying a charged load… do you want me to stop?’ I nodded no again, realizing that I was already lubed with his charged precum, so why stop now?

My Hunk plowed me for a few more minutes, jack-hammering his thick cock into me. My mind reeled, knowing how risky it was to take a charged stranger’s load. I wondered what my boy would think if he could see me like this. Would it turn my boy on, or freak him out?

The Hunk’s head shot back as he started cumming, firing his charged load into my hole, forcing it deeper and deeper with every thrust. He flung himself down onto me again, still filling my ass with his cock, sliding gently back and forth.

He groaned, pawing his big hands through my tousled hair, ‘That’ll be £100-, please…’ I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a crisp new note. He took it, and pulled out, leaving a squelching plop noise and my gaping well-fucked, well-bred sticky ass. He dressed and left quickly.

I called my boy and told him I’d just had a massage, leaving out the detail that my ass was full to the brim with charged seed. My boy was at the airport getting ready to board the plane to London. He thought that a massage sounded fun, and asked if I could book him the same guy for tomorrow. Fuck, what was I going to tell him, I wondered, as I fell asleep.

My boy arrived the next morning, having slept soundly on the flight. He came to my hotel and unpacked a bit while I got ready for the day’s presentations at my conference. I told him that my masseur was unavailable, and we should try to find someone else for him, suggesting we ask at reception for a masseur, and I headed out.

I got a message around lunch that he’d managed to get a recommendation from the concierge, and a masseur was coming over. I was glad he’d get a bit of relaxation in, and we made plans to go out on the town that night. A few hours later, I messaged him letting him know I’d be back soon. My boy replied that the masseur was nearly finished and they were having a great time. ‘He’s really sexy,’ the text read, ‘and really affordable. Only £50- plus more for extras…’ It dawned on me that the concierge had set my boy up with my charged Hunk.

I then received a message from the Hunk asking ‘Do you want me to stop?’

I took a breath and replied ‘I’ll bring £100-.  Don’t stop until you’re finished…’

• Like 4
  • Upvote 38
  • Piggy 2

Guest UserLeftSite

Hot story!!  Got me throbbing and wanting a hot massage like that - loved the constant 'Do you want me to stop?'  Hell no don't stop :) 

P1010079_1024x768.JPG

2 hours ago, 1981virginia said:

You’ll tell me when you want me to stop, right?’ I nodded and he maintained his pace. ‘You know I swap loads with guys all over the world, right? Do you want me to stop?’ I shook my head no and his pace picked up. ‘I love taking and sharing my seed with guys… and I’m carrying a charged load… do you want me to stop?’ I nodded no again, realizing that I was already lubed with his charged precum, so why stop now?

This back and forth would be fucking hot and exciting if I were in that position! Damn...I'd nod, grunt yes, beg, plead, and whatever else came up! After all, he only would "charge" £50 plus extras! Fuck it...give me the extras! ☣

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...