Biohaz tattoo around butthole

shyguyuk

On 3/7/2017 at 7:55 PM, Niagarapig said:

Would love to get my cock tattooed as well.  Would love to see your hole with tattoo taking my cock!

Fuck yeah, me too pig...the more the better....i never get enough .when I get a biotat around my cunt I gotta make sure to always have it well used and full of loads

• Upvote 4

On 2017-03-11 at 2:49 AM, Bbikercub said:

Would love to own a bottom PIG with a wrecked hole that is ALWAYS ready for loads, fists, piss...everything.  A pig who wants his hole filled and/or plugged & stretched out ALL THE TIME!!!  He'd need to wear HUGS plugs any time hole was not in use.  Out in public, on  the way to take loads at the tubs, ABS or cruisy toilets, etc.

The hole on this one looks like it's had a lot of practice....HOT!!!

I want something like this... maybe a bit of red!

IMG_0273.JPG

• Upvote 3

On 2017-03-10 at 10:29 PM, Born2bloaded said:

Fuck yeah, me too pig...the more the better....i never get enough .when I get a biotat around my cunt I gotta make sure to always have it well used and full of loads

You sound like you are as much of a PIG as I am.  Would love to meet up some time for PIG sex with group.  Have you as the feature bottom PIG!!

Would love to own a bottom PIG like you with a wrecked hole that is ALWAYS ready for loads, fists, piss...everything.  A pig who wants his hole filled and/or plugged & stretched out ALL THE TIME!!!  He'd need to wear HUGS plugs any time hole was not in use.  Out in public, on  the way to take loads at the tubs, ABS or cruisy toilets, etc.  Sounds to me like you could be talked into this type of scene / life.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Some great well decorated horse holes on these guys. They have the kind of canyon hungry bottoms like me strive to attain. Have thought about getting a tattoo around my own pleasure hole but I know it would be near impossible to go a couple weeks without enjoy some serious stuffing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2017 at 8:24 AM, POZ4Chasers said:

Here's another example of a biohazard tat centered on the asshole. tumblr_n92nzhJF7x1tyau96o1_400.jpg.ffd9932795860941e719fdbe270ad01a.jpgChVR_neW4AA7-Qs.thumb.jpg.edba9f12678b68cf0ed9f49ebd80b65d.jpg

That bottom pic, that's the one I couldn't find!! That is fucking perfect poz ink!

would love to see my cock sliding in and out of his hole.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

large.HoleTatt.jpg.0b49cd3ea7230df49298d6e6a050bcf1.jpg

A couple of other guys have already shared it, but this biohaz tatt surrounds my hungry POZ hole!  Got the ink in Nov., 2009 and fucking love having it!  Took about an hour to do, parts were okay and parts hurt like hell.  I can't recommend it enough!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

The artist who did mine is someone I've known for a long time.  I approached him with the idea, and he said he'd need to think about it and consult with others.  A week or so later, he said he'd do it for me.  Healing time was three weeks (most tatts take two).  He and I have played several times and he knows I'm a bit of a pain pig.  He's also good at "reading" me, and knew when I needed a break and when I could probably power through the pain.  

• Like 1