Poz versatile in WI looking for Chicago friends

gingergray

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really what does a bottom have to do to get fucked these days ?

Yeah i know the ration of bottoms to tops is like 100 to 1

but i'm decent looking, 5' 6'' weight 175 now my pics was at 185 lbs ., clean,  neg, and very willing.

i love bareback but these days everyone wants to do condoms only.

Oddly enough on another site where guys can on a box marked for safe sex choose Always, Seldom, Usually . Never --  few put down always.

Yet when i said i prefer BB but will do condoms they all get angry. It was how dare i do BB oh well go figure

anyway i've tried bathouses, bookstores, even private parties. Its rare to even get fucked with a condom.

its been impossible to get BB. i'm at the point where i know better to say BB me and cum in my ass.

i love reading some of your life experiences as well as the stories. I just wish i was getting it too.

strange part is every guy who ever used a condom on me said i had a good tight ass for fucking.

Maybe Racine Wisconsin just isn't the best area for BB

Piglet i'm going to guess and say you're probably 300 miles away from Racine way too far.

But your point is well taken. The lack of willing BB seems to be everywhere.

Would have liked to be BB by you. If you ever visit East Wi let me know.

even if its just for coffee and light conversation.  I would enjoy meeting you.

Jerry

Yesterday i went to my favorite bathhouse in Kensoha wi

rarely do i get fucked here its usually a blow and go place for me. even when there is fucking its mostly a condoms only kind of place

but yesterday i did get BB from a couple of guys. One pulled out and shot on the table.

The other was a BBC it really hurt going in me that alone took a few mins. but once he was comfortable inside he went like a jackhammer

that really hurt for a min or two after that it felt awesome. One of the best fucks i ever had. It felt like forever.

i think he was the kind that ooze cum and not blast cum because i never felt it but i did feel him go soft while still inside

i stuck my finger in and it felt very wet but i also used lube before he entered me. Still it was very wet and gooey.

i think he breed me. No idea if he's poz or not but the risk is part of the thrill. I certainly will do it again with him if given the opportunity

• 3 weeks later...

well since i did have some luck in getting fucked here i'm going to go again.

hopefully this time i can get bareback instead of condom.

anyone living near this bathouse in hammond , indiana i hope they drop in this sat. may 20th around 1pm until ??

maybe we can get together and have BB fun.

got a room #115 all set for 1pm ish today until sun morning

looking to get fucked bareback no questions asked.

would love it if a member here living nearby would visit and drop a load in me.

lets do more than just talk about going bareback