Booty called by an old lover, shenanigans ensue

degenerateraver

Their camp turns out to be less than 50 feet from us, but separated by thick brush. Parked in it is one of those huge RVs based on tour-buses. The ones that cost as much as a house, that people actually live in. I whistle softly. Tish shrugs.

'It belongs to their parents. They bought it when they retired, but they hardly ever use it.'

There is a note on the door. Tish giggles. Hands it to me. Sarah tries to read it over my shoulder, and I smack her ass hard. Then laugh out loud.

'Don't be snoopy, princess!' She pouts at me, Tish laughs. 

'Princess, eh?', Tish smiles, 'I LIKE princesses, they cry SO pretty.'

Sarah looks a little nervous. I hand her the note: Does she know you bite, Tisha? , sincerely everyone who wants you to finally get laid already. Sarah looks even more nervous

Tish opens the door, and a step automatically folds out. She smacks Sarah on the ass, and she steps inside. It's an apartment. Literally. A small and stylish kitchen to the right, a sitting area with leather couches and a coffee table, a Hallway to the rear with several doors. We could easily be standing on the tenth floor of a building in Burnaby BC. The only clues to being actually in a bus are the slightly odd windows, and some odd joints where the massive slide outs blend with the walls.

'Back of the bus, princess,' Tish snaps, suddenly rather fierce. Sarah jumps forward, almost running. Tish looks at me, quietly, 'Let me know if I push too hard?' and to Sarah: 'The door on the right!'.

'Sure thing, let's blow her mind!', and we follow Sarah down the corridor.

The room is small, mainly filled by a queen sized bed. It reminds me a bit of pictures I have seen of cruise ships. There is a closet to one side, full of raver outfits. Surprisingly, several of them are glowy neon affairs no DnB girl would be caught dead in. Sarah stands by the bed. Tish grabs her by the hair, and kisses her hard. Harder than I ever have. I can hear Sarah gasp, as Tish's other hand grabs her ass hard, fingers sinking in deep. Tish is short, but Sarah is soft in her hands, her fingers reach up to Tish's head, and pull her in even harder. My cock stirs, watching this violent embrace. They pull apart, Sarah touches her lips, there is blood!

I sit on the corner of the bed, as Tish casually strips Sarah naked. Tossing her clothes into a heap on the floor. She rummages in a drawer beside the bed. Pulls out a bottle of poppers, and a blindfold. She tosses the poppers to me, tightens the blindfold onto Sarah. 

'On all fours, princess!' she orders. Sarah scurries into position. I open the poppers, take a sniff. Strong and fresh. I hold them under Sarah's nose. Left, then right. Watch the flush rise on her skin. 'crack!' as Tish's hand comes down on my Sarah's perfect little ass. She yelps in pain, I admire as the handprint rises perfectly on her flesh. Another cracking spank. Sarah's hand flies up to her clit. I pull it away, and slide under her, pulling her cunt to my face. She is dripping wet already, the faintest tang of cum from last night, but mainly just nice fresh slutty girl juice. She moans as I lick and suck, the rhythmic beating she is receiving contracted by the pleasure of my mouth. She moans and cums, as Tish spanks both cheeks at once, a hand on each. The beating stops. Sarah whimpers as I keep licking. Tish's fingers enter Sarah's wet cunt. Two, then three, Rough, gouging. Then four. Lube dribbles down, her fingers point with her thumb, I realize my princess is about to be fisted. I reach out and grab Tish's wrist. 

'Hang on a sec!' I get up, I kneel at Sarah's face, pull her mouth down on my cock. Look to Tish, 'Carry on!'

Tish begins to work her hole, adding lube on occasion, as I slowly but very demandingly fuck Sarah's face. Slowly, I begin to gag her. Forcing my head against her tonsils, watching her strain to take way too much at both ends. She is slobbering on me, moaning incoherently, obviously lost in the sensations. I back off a bit, just as Tish succeeds in slipping the knuckles inside. Her hand is inside, Sarah moans something that might be 'yessssssssss'. Tish begins to consolidate her gains, deeper and deeper, until her wrist bones are hidden and white creamy juices begin to collect. I notice the limit of Sarah's depth is almost exactly the end of Tish's sleeve ink. Hot.

Sarah begins to whimper, then suddenly screams blue murder, comes like an explosion, and literally fires Tish's hand out of her hole. She collapses face down on the bed and both of us lie beside her, cuddling and soothing. Tish kisses her face and lips gently, scratches behind her ears. her dreadlocks are still damp and smell delicious to me. 

Sarah, shakily to Tish,'I want to make you cum!'

Tish to Sarah, 'Not this time. I never cum when I dominate.'

Sarah to Tish, rising on one elbow, 'Next time? You promise?'

Tish to Sarah. 'Tonight, sound good? In the meantime, I believe your boyfriend has been left high and dry? Shall we help him out?'

My ears perk up at 'we', and sure enough, Sarah slithers down and takes me back in her bruised lips, and begins to suck. Now, finally, I see again the skills from yesterday in the van. Tish watches in awe, as even this (mostly) dyke knows art when she sees it.

'Fuck that is so hot!' she whispers in my ear. 'Can I help her? I don't know how to give head, but...' She shifts, her mouth closes my nipple. I groan. Sarah looks up and grins broadly, returns to work. Tish mumbles around my nipple, 'This is how I eat a girl!' her teeth gently nibble at my nipple, then her tongue flickers, then a little suck, Alternating and always changing, but with rythym. Her hand reaches over and rolls the other nipple between thumb and forefinger, as Sarah begins a steady swirling bob. I suddenly hiss 'Fucking little sluts!' and feel my cum boil up. 

Suddenly, Tish's mouth is gone, as is Sarah's, her head pulled away as Tish locks her own mouth over my cock. I cum, Sarah is shocked, but then rams Tish's head down on me as I spurt and spurt. I subside. Tish pulls away. Looks at Sarah, mouth full, 'Beg for it!'

Sarah blushes scarlet to her chest, lays her head back, looks up at Tish with huge eyes.

'Please? May I have his cum? Please, Tish?'

Tish bends down, kisses her deep, slipping the cum into her mouth. She gulps, gulps again, licks at Tish's face.

She looks at both of us. 'That was amazing!'

I kiss her softly. 'No, YOU were amazing, we were lucky...'

Tish giggles. 'That was fun, I've never had a guy cum in my mouth before!' She stretches. 'It's kid of hot, feeling it spurt like that. And then making her beg just was so much fun. I have to try that again some time. Maybe I should learn to suck cock...'

• Upvote 1

We cuddle a bit more, and agree to meet up tonight at midnight for Sarah's friend's pirate show. The two girls kiss, make filthy threats and promises, and I bail with Sarah in tow. Her lower lip is a touch swollen, where Tish kissed her so hard she cut it on the inside. She sees me staring at her, blushes.

'You know, that's the first time I was ever submissive with a girl?' She looked a bit puzzled. 'Not sure why, I like submitting to guys sometimes... But with girls it's always been all cuddly and romantic. Not like that. And nobody ever fisted me before either. I think that was the poppers. That was different.' She falls silent. She doesn't seem upset, just drained maybe.

We get back to camp. I jump up in a hammock with a book, I read, Sarah makes some tea, then settles in to some fairly intense yoga. I ogle her blatantly, when she catches me, she wriggles her ass at me and makes jokes about her root chakra. When she finishes up, she's dripping sweat and treats me to another bathing exhibition. I would have thought my cock was done for the day, but seeing her run the cloth over those long tanned limbs was certainly stirring things. Perhaps I would actually be ready for round two, after the show tonight, with chubby little Tish. 

I hop out of my hammock, and get started on dinner. Water for rigatoni, a tupperware tub of Bolognese I made at home and brought frozen in the cooler. It's still pretty frozen, so I slowly thaw it in a warm pan while the water bowls. I dig out a big block of parmesan cheese, When the pasta is done I mix it with the sauce, grate in some cheese and we eat like wolves. I'm amazed to see her match my appetite, but then she has had a busy day... The sun is touching the mountains, although it will stay light for a few hours yet, I dig out a bottle of wine from the secret compartment under the bed, pour a couple glasses. We get in the van to lay back and sip and cuddle. We talk about our pasts. I learn she is 19, not the 25 or so I thought she was. She asks my age, and is shocked to learn I am only 3 years younger than her father. I'm used to that, though. My physical job, and the shaved head which conceals my graying hair mean people routinely guess me 8-10 years younger than I am.

I tease her about daddy issues. She protests, I point out she actually calls me daddy. She blushes and tells me to shut up. We wrestle a bit, she gets on top. I get kissed. Kissed again. She asks me about my wife. I tell her. She asks if she will see me again after this weekend. I am silent. I am not sure. 

'I can't promise. She will have to agree, have to meet you first. It's up to her, just like I get to approve her boyfriends.' I kiss her softly, 'You're sweet, and charming, and pretty, and you don't seem to be psycho. I think she will be fine with you.' She is quiet.

'I like you', she whispers, 'like more than just for the weekend'. I grab her by the ass and shake her a little to break the mood. 'You're pretty okay yourself, princess. Besides, I like the way you sing.' She giggles. Draws breath.

'Sometimes I wonder

why I spend

the lonely nights

dreaming of a song

The melody haunts my reverie

and I am once again with you

when our love was new

and each kiss an inspiration

But that was long ago 

and now my consolation

is in the stardust of a song...'

I stare at her. How the fuck is this teenage raver girl crooning an ancient standard that happens to be one of my all time favourites? She pauses, sticks out her tongue.

'Your iPod lists the songs you play the most. I snooped when you were napping...'

She goes back to the song, I lay my head on her chest. Shit. She sings another folky thing I don't know. Some Paul Simon. She laughs at me.

'You know half your favourites on your iPod are the songs my parents sing to each other?' I groan. She laughs and kicks her heels on the bed with glee. My parents are going to LOVE you! I groan again. I ask her if her dad owns a shotgun. 'Oh several,' she giggles. He was in the SAS before he met my mom, too.

(he really was in the SAS, and he really did end up liking me. In fact, he taught me to shoot clay pigeons. He also, AFAIK, never knew my real age. Which may get awkward by and by, though I know he never liked the guy Sarah eventually married, and suspect he will like that we have reconnected)

I give in, think quickly, swing into singing Tom Waits' classic Jersey Girl to her. She's never heard it. I cue up the original on my iPod. It's almost midnight when we look up from our musical exchange and realize we have a date with a dirty girl at a pirate show.

I rummage through my shit, dig out some long silk pants, a leather vest, and a beat up top hat with a necklace of rat skulls circling it. A black long cotton duster completes the voodoo priest look. I grab a clinking bag as well, spin for Sarah.

'Look at you, a gothic prince charming! Who knew? What's in the bag?'

'Heh. Nothing...'

Sarah grabs her bag, disappears into the Van. Ten minutes later she comes out, She's wearing slashed pink fishnet stockings, soft black leather ankle boots, a short leather skirt, and a little spanish looking sleeveless jacket, open in the front, no bra, no shirt. Her nipple barbells gleam in the shadows. She has long pink fishnet sleeves that echo her legs, and fingerless gloves. Her dreads are bunched up into two cartoonish pigtails, and around her neck is a collar with an enormous bell hanging from it. She shakes her head and the bell jingles. She comes closer and I notice she has furry cat ears fixed in her hair as well. Always the cat, this one.

'You look fucking edible, Sarah.'

'Heh, tonight I'm doing the eating.' This brings up a question.

'I'm thinking sober tonight, how about you?' 

'For sure. because tomorrow is Foxy Day. Let's bring the rest of the wine though?'

'Ooooh I forgot about Foxy.' I grab the wine, pour it into a plastic bottle. The no alcohol rule is often lax. The no glass rule, that's strict. 

She links arms and we walk out of camp 'I haven't forgotten the Foxy' she purrs....

We stroll to Tish's camp, knock on the door. A tall, black, and flamboyantly gay man answers the door. 

'Hello pretties!', He booms in an incongruously deep voice, (for a man wearing drag queen makeup and a red sequin minidress.) 'Tish!, your dates are here honey!'. He steps back and ushers us in. Another man, a small slender white guy, is sprawled out on the couch. Dressed like a mime in that scary white and black makeup, he actually seems kind of creepy, but it's quickly dispelled when he offers us a line of Ketamine, and compliments Sarah on her open Jacket, which I now learn is called a 'bolero'.

We explain it's sober night, having binged yesterday and having Foxy Methoxy plans for tomorrow. He giggles, 'Mmmmmm little miss Foxy. Yes indeed! Certainly something to make sure you're fresh for!'

Sarah offers to introduce him to her friend, who it seems has a metric shit ton of those pink pills. Offer eagerly accepted, we will stop at his camp on the way to the show. Tish comes out. I double take. Sarah gasps like she's been punched in the stomach.

Tish is wearing nothing but a neon blue fishnet body suit. It covers her from wrists to ankles, to a high neckline. Black ballet flats, and a jaunty fedora with a blue feather. Slung around her hips is a black leather belt, with a couple pouches on it that looks like it came off the set of a science fiction movie. She looks incredible, the fishnets emphasize her incredible curves like contour lines on a topographical map. She spins for us, we applaud. She holds up a finger.

'Wait!' 

She reaches into one of the pouches, and suddenly, scattered across her torso and limbs in clouds that emphasize her curves, hundreds of tiny pin-point lights are gleaming. Everyone gasps, because it's fucking spectacular. The lights spray across her like stars in the sky, somehow heightening her already epic curves, trailing out along arms and legs.

It is remarkable tailoring. We crowd around her to examine it. Tiny Led lights, thin wires woven through the fishnets, a battery pack and switch in the pouch. In tramp stamp position, just above that big round ass, a tiny little glowing plaque says 'follow me', with an outline of a rabbit. The Alice in Wonderland reference is the perfect touch.

'Incredible, Tish. That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen.'

'Really? I'm trying to get into making them on commission. This one is the first one I'm really happy with...'

We chatter about tech and marketing, and fixed costs. It seems you can import lights like these from China for next to nothing. The potential is huge. Turns out she is going to call the line of clothing 'follow me' and use the little rabbit as a brand. I have no head for entrepreneurship, but I have a lot of experience in hand making all sorts of different things. We quickly decide that we need to get together back in Vancouver and talk more about this. Soon enough everyone is ready, and we set off. I whisper in Sarah's ear...

'Remember the scene in Wizard of Oz where they are finally all together and set off to see the wizard?' She giggles, nestles into my hip. The night is young, so are we (even me, back then), and the yellow brick road stretches out before us.

Edited by degenerateraver
spelling, punctuation. I'm sure it's still not perfect.

We stop for the foxy, the boys buy a dozen tablets from a friendly young ginger man in an ACDC t-shirt and pants made of blue fun fur. He gets a kiss from Sarah that implies more than a friendly relationship. A slight twinge of jealousy, which I poke at like a sore tooth. Not appropriate, but there it is. I push it back where it came from, remind myself that I'm married, to be grateful for what I have, while I have it. Still, it is strange that she has crept so far into my guts so soon. I like that part, its scary, but exciting.

At a big outdoor music festival, at least the kind we are at, there is a magical hour that happens each day. It doesn't seem to happen at the more commercial 'EDM' festivals common nowadays, just at these more hippy driven old school events with their same-site camping... As twilight begins, people who have spent the day wearing shorts and t-shirts, and chilling in camps or cooking or playing frisbee, all disappear. Things become quiet. As the first stars begin to poke out of the sky, and the glow to the west fades, they begin to emerge from their tents and trailers, transformed.

Everything you can imagine, from furry mascot suits, to Rio Carnival showgirl suits, to the three guys wearing double breasted suits like they just got of work. There are women and men wearing nothing but body paint. There are rave punks with rainbow mohawks and slashed acid washed jeans, and hundreds of neon plastic bracelets and necklaces which they give away to random people with hugs and kisses. Tall goths, managing to turn black and silver into the most complex palette of colour and texture. Hippies dressed like Robin Hood with hoods and leather boots and pale greens and browns and leather bracers on their arms. Girls in booty shorts and pasties toting hula hoops. It's wednesday night, the festival doesn't start officially for another day, but already over a thousand people are camped here, and well over half of them are converging on a circle of cars parked in the central field. The cars create a dance floor, lit by headlights adjusted downwards, all facing the back of a pickup truck acting as a stage for racks of DJ gear, synths, and keyboards. Flanking the truck are stacks of speakers. Sarah's friend, who turns out to be a DJ from Saskatchewan whom I have seen play before, is up in the truck, dicking with his gear. In the rear of the impromptu dance floor, a bonfire burns. I note the presence of the official security guards by the fire. It looks like this pirate stage is a little more official than most. I drop my clinking bag beside a number of others, fist bump some people I know, introduce them to Sarah and Tish. The two boys have vanished. People ooh and ahh at Tish's light show. She collects phone numbers and orders. Surrounded by a crowd, we are cut off from her. I find Sarah, and pull her in close for a taste of her mouth.

'I have a surprise for you,' I whisper in her ear.

The music starts, slow, organic, trancy. Samples of violins and woodwinds interspersed with tribal sounding drums and synths. A woman with a microphone is chanting, live, to the music. Most of it seems to be in french, but she is speaking of love and loneliness.

I go to the bag, my surprise for Sarah, who is watching the singer and the crowd. Others are at their bags as well, assembling staves, screwing attachments to Hula hoops, dipping them in buckets. I fit my fingers through the loops of my two foot long metal chains. Dip the kevlar balls at the ends into kerosene. These are fire poi, a kind of torch, and a pyrotechnic dance art. It's something I'm sort of known for. I walk over to Sarah, hiding the chains. I lean in.

'I have something to show you!'

She comes with me to the fire. I swing the balls into the flames, they ignite and I turn to her, wheeling the flaming heads into patterns, staring at her as I demonstrate my only real artistic talent... Locking eyes with her, I dance with fire, feeling the driving beats come up out of my chest and out to my arms. I keep my gaze focussed on her face, when I spin, I stay locked on her, then whip around to reconnect, sending my dance to her alone. The music is perfect to my personal style, which is slow, and writhing, filled with body movements always contained in a cage of streaming fire. Ironically, while I dance, the fire largely obscures everything outside the glowing arcs of yellow fury. I gaze at the shape of her head, for eye contact, but cannot read her face, gauge her reactions. I dance on faith, which is always terrifying. I am grateful to be sober tonight. The flames are loud, a dull roar always changing pitch as they move slower or faster. The flames flicker, and fade, I stop.

The other dancers whoop and howl applause. I am drained, I can't remember the last time I put so much of myself into five minutes of dance. A girl with a hoop comes to me, kisses my cheek and yells something in my ear, she lights her hoop from my flame, Which flickers and goes out.

Sarah is standing there, looking at me. She is smiling a crooked smile. I walk to her.

'So,' I say, 'Surprised?'

She looks at me, stands on tiptoe, kisses the tip of my nose. Looks into my eyes searchingly, leans to my ear. 

'Every time I think I have you figured, you show me something new.' She pauses, then 'I like that you danced for me, and not for the crowd. The girl with the hoop pointed it out to me, but I already knew.' She pulled back and grinned at me and then said 'And she was soooooo jealous!'

Of the dozen or so fire dancers clustered around, I know more than half from other festivals, other fires like this one. They cluster around us, I introduce her, as always she blends easily into another crowd. Other dancers perform, the girl who lit her hop from mine, the six balls of fire which stand out from the hoop on stalks are a whirling cyclone with a swaying and writhing temptress trapped inside. Sarah's fingers dig into my arm as she watches the girl and the fire. Staves with fire on each end. A belly dancer holding fans with flaming edges, more poi like mine... The music intensifies. My turn comes again, this time I dance with a single torch on a fifteen foot chain. The style is based on a Chinese martial art called a rope dart, the torch hurtles around me in arcs constrained and varied by the constantly changing length of the chain. It's the hardest kind of dancing I've ever attempted, this is the first time I've ever done it with the head on fire. When I finish, Sarah pushes me to the ground and kisses me hard and possessively. Pulling back, she picks me back up. I stow my gear away, and find my top hat. We seek out Tish near the front of the crowd. I stink of sweat and kerosene. I feel incredible, the night is chill on my bare arms, I cock my top hat to a jaunty angle, we find Tish and begin to dance with her, Sarah is yelling in her ear about the fire dancing, Tish's constellation of lights twinkle in the darkness, Everyone around is watching her move, her style a sort of modernized and speedy belly dancing mixed with 'african tribal dancing' out of hollywood movies. It's incredibly sexy. Sarah steps in front and faces her, and begins to mirror her moves. Tall and incredibly slender, echoing short and lush curves. I watch them, lustfully, knowing that in a little while, both of them will be naked in bed with me.

How the fuck did I stumble in to this?

More importantly, how can I keep from fucking it up?

The set carried on, the girls danced together, guys gathered around, assuming one or the other of these stunning creatures was available. They tried their luck, were brushed off. Girls cut in more subtly, but also moved on, though often after a little grinding, a few even rated a groping or a kiss, and I suspected Tish might be making notes for later in the week. Both girls shot me glances from time to time, making sure their show was appreciated, that my eyes were locked on them. 

And locked on them they surely were. Sarah's flat belly and perfect breasts gleamed with sweat in the lights, revealed beneath the open jacket as she whirled and twisted. Tish's eyes were wild and dark, her huge pupils and her constant grin told me that one or two of those pink pills may have found a home in her belly earlier. The music peaked, the girls pressed together and began a sultry full body grind. I was spellbound, as their hands traced curves. Ogling onlookers, girl and boy alike, stopped in their tracks and gaped. Tish pulled Sarah's mouth down to hers, they kissed deeply, for a long time.

The set faded away, as the synths lowered, the drummer ceased, the singer stood back. The transition to the next set began.

The girls walked to me arm in arm. I remember that some in the crowd stared enviously as first Tish, then Sarah, kissed me thoroughly, then led me away. I heard, clear as anything, one guy, 'Jesus, there goes the luckiest bastard on earth!'  The girls laughed like maniacs, to them I said 'And don't I know it!?'

The girls were exhilarated, Sarah seemed almost as high as Tish, and frankly I felt it as well, though both of us were as sober Tish was wasted. Before long we reached the RV. Opened the door. Tish stepped in, and turned. She looked at both of us.

'So, I'm not really into boys, but tonight...' Sarah put her hands at the small of my bag, shoved me forward, and followed me in. 

We went straight back to the bedroom, Tish suddenly wouldn't meet my eye as Sarah stripped her carefully out of her glowing body suit. Underneath she was flushed, slippery with sweat, nipples rock hard, and she was shivering. Sarah stripped quickly, and joined her on the bed, holding her, stroking and soothing her like you might ease a scared puppy. I shrug out my own clothes, and join them. 

Tish aggressively kissed me, eagerly climbed on top of me. She bit my neck, then down my body. I stopped her.

'Wait, Tish.' She still wouldn't look at me. 'Tish? Look at me...' She looked. She was fucking terrified, and obviously horny as hell. 'You're really high right now. You're not too high to do this, if you want, but are you sure it's what you want?' I was very conscious of Sarah staring at us. Tish cleared her throat. Quietly, 

'It's what I want. I'm scared, I've never fucked a guy, but I want you guys to do this.' I nodded. I looked to Sarah, who drew her up to kneeling, and kissed her long and slow.

'Tish,' Sarah said firmly 'you can tell us to stop any time, you understand?' A shy nod

'Want to learn how to suck him?' Another quick shy nod.

Thank god for Sarah. She gently guided Tish around my body, Showing her the differences between pleasing a girl, and pleasing a guy. Of course she was clumsy, but man was it ever hot! And never hotter when, as Sarah laid back beside her, and she spread her legs wide. I fit my cock to her lips, and she looked up at me. 'You know I'm a virgin? I mean, technically?'

I groaned and thrust in. Muttering 'Not anymore, you sexy little bitch!' as Sarah's gales of laughter were music to my ears. Virgins are a huge pain in the ass, and I'd had far more than my share of them. But if one must, then an extremely slutty and experienced lesbian is the kind of virgin you want...

We were all of us sweaty, and by this time well covered in lube and pussy juice, Tish's cunt was creamy, not as tight as Sarah, but deeper. I had a hard time hitting bottom in her (and oh, I tried, to her delight). She was responsive, came easily and often, and she was LOUD. Perhaps my favourite part came right at the end, I was seated on the edge of the bed, Tish in my lap reverse cowgirl, grinding with me held deep in her soft creamy cunt. Sarah knelt in front, lapping at her clit, one again a cat at the cream. I groaned, I spurted, I filled her. Sarah kept licking as threads of my cum dribbled from her. 

We had been at it for a couple of hours, we lay back together, a tangled sweaty heap of very satisfied flesh. Some cuddling, and Sarah whispered in my ear

'Go back to camp, I will stay with her, and see you tomorrow morning.' 

Tish was silent as I dressed, then stood as I finished. She came to me, pulled my face down to hers. 

'Thank you. You were amazing. I loved it. Better than dildos any day!' She paused 'and thank you for letting me be alone with Sarah now...' She laughed suddenly, 'I need to go back to being gay!'

I smiled down at her. 

'I know'

I trudged back to camp, boiled water, cleaned myself up. I was exhausted. I thought of the girls, imagined what they were likely doing right now. Laughed at myself that it was probably sleeping. I crawled into the van, drained a bottle of water, and was fast asleep. A couple hours later I woke briefly, as a freshly washed and still damp Sarah joined me in bed, kissed me and curled into my arms. I went back to sleep.

Someone was tugging on my foot, and there were squishy breasts against my shoulders as I blinked awake. light peaked around the curtains in the van, and I could smell coffee. My belly rumbled, I opened my eyes past slits, Sarah knelt on the floor of the van down by the foot of the bed. Holding a cup of coffee in one hand, and my big toe in the other. I groped behind me. Tish, obviously, and naked. She wiggled a bit. There was breath in my ear, then a nibble. I wondered when she had arrived, and how she managed to slither into my bed without waking me.

'It's 11am, Daddy, and you know what day it is!', Sarah said, way too cheerful for what feels like early morning.

'Foxy day?' I mumbled, distracted by the teeth and tongue which were teasing my ear and neck. Tish's hand came  round to stroke my cock, which was once again heroically outperforming all expectations by hardening up for duty, despite having been abused so thoroughly over the past two days that it should be a bleeding nubbin.

'Foxy day!' Sarah cried gleefully, and crawled up on the bed with the coffee, handed it to me, then dropped down and began to lick my nipples, then down to my cock. Tish stroked the shaft, Sarah licked and sucked the head, and I rolled onto my back and leaned against pillows and sipped coffee. There are worse ways to wake up. Pretty much all of them, in fact.  

Tish took a swig from my coffee cup, swallowed it, then kissed me long and slow. She pulled back, 'So last night was amazing, and I loved every second of it,' she said, 'but I'm not sure its ever going to happen again. I mean, going all the way like that.' She suddenly blushes, 'I mean obviously I'm still into fooling around with you, but I'm not on the pill, and I don't want to be, and besides, I think girls are just more my thing. Are you okay with that? I mean, if it will be weird for you, I can back off and away from you guys...'

I looked at her for a moment. Thinking about last night. Realizing that, fun as it was, the best parts of all of it were that I shared it with Sarah. I also realized neither of these girls was aware that I had a vasectomy. Interesting, since neither had been even slightly hesitant to be bred, deep and thoroughly, by me.

'Not worried about getting pregnant from last night?' I asked her, curious to hear her response. Wondering if last night might have actually been intended for just that purpose, in fact. 

'No, my period ended two days ago. I'm as likely to get pregnant as YOU are,' Tish said, gripping my cock a little tighter. 'Worry more about little Sarah here, who seems to like the idea of calling you daddy' and she giggled at me.

Sarah popped her busy head up 'I'm on the pill Daddy, no worries there!'.

I sighed, 'Well all of that is a relief, but perhaps now is a good time to share that three years ago a nice doctor snipped my tubes, and neither of you would have anything to worry about in the first place.'

They eventually stopped toying with my cock, and we chattered and cuddled for a while as I drank coffee and joined the living. We fleshed out an agreement on how the three of us would relate together. That we would let Tish decide how much dick she took, and how, but that Sarah could feel free to push her in that regard, while I should likely leave those decisions to them. I was fine with that, because honestly I could tell Tish was going to be up for more. Dick was something brand new to her, Gay she certainly was, but until she got a little more accustomed, it was a brand new toy.  All of us would try and be open to fun, and not get upset if someone called a change of directions in the middle of play time. Tish also pointed out that she would like to get her mits back onto Sarah one on one from time to time, which made Sarah look a little nervous, and made me grin. Maybe the most significant part went unstated. We were all three assuming this would continue to happen, even after the festival. That was a pretty big deal.

'You bet you can borrow my little princess. She's much less bratty after your handling'. Sarah groaned, and punched me lightly on the arm.

'Thanks Daddy, now she's going to be even meaner. Did you know she bites?' She showed me the bruises on her inner thigh.

'Mean, princess? Then why do you so obviously love it?

'Shut up!'

More cuddling. We got up. I threw on shorts, Sarah remained naked, Tish had a long t-shirt and looked adorable in it. I rummaged through the coolers. It was thursday morning, and soon enough the food vendors would be open, time to start finishing up the supplies. Out came a cantaloupe, a honeydew, the rest of the bacon, some sharp cheddar. I set the bacon in the pan, sliced and seeded melons while the girls loll in the hammock together. Alternating low conversation with idle make outs. It was, in a very unusual way, an extremely domestic situation. The bacon was nicely crisped and delicious with the sweet melon slices. I made more coffee. 

I filled the bowl of the hookah up and sparked it, and we passed the hose around, and talked about the rest of the festival. The official stages opened tonight, so we clustered around a playlist. We talked about acts we wanted to see. Tish pointed out some good DnB, asked us if we would come with her. It's not my thing, but I agreed, and invited her to some psytrance. We also made a play date for the next day. Assuming, as Tish said, that we had any energy at all after our Foxy. She talked a little about what it was like last night, when she had taken us both on under the influence. She talked about how ravenous it made her, how she felt completely helpless to resist or control her orgasms. How they sometimes just exploded out of the blue. How she found herself unable to concentrate on anything but giving and taking pleasure. Most of all, how it made everything *taste* good. Even the sweaty kerosene flavour of an 'icky boy fire dancer'. That last with a giggle.

'Oh yeah,' said Sarah, 'I could tell you thought he was icky all the way through!'

They both giggled. 'Ooooooo, boy cooties!'

Our plans were made to meet tonight at the beach if we could manage it, and in any case after dinner on friday for a leisurely makeout session. Tish left to meet her campmates down by the river, and Sarah and I looked at each other. No idea what she was thinking, but I was wondering if I could handle this Foxy thing. If it was any more intense than what I had already experienced with Sarah, it might break me entirely. For her part, she looked back at me smiling, and started singing for me as we tidied dishes, boiled water to bathe in, and prepared mentally for what was to come.

'So I did a bunch of research on Foxy last week,' Sarah said as we washed up and put away the kitchen. 'The biggest problem people have with it is that it tends to make you nauseous, and that it's dose sensitive. The pills I got from my friend are supposed to be about right for most people, though.' She paused, and looked me up and down. 'I'm wondering if a big guy like you might need more though, so I think maybe we should give you one and a half pills...'

I nodded slowly. 'Seems to make sense. If I am too high to function, it would be too bad, but it seems unlikely.' I frowned, 'But like you saw with the mushrooms, I already have a pretty wimpy stomach.'

'Yeah,' she said, 'What I read is you're way less likely to get sick if we plug these pills like I we did with the ecstasy on Tuesday. I find most drugs seem to go way easier that way, honestly.'

I grinned broadly, 'Don't have to tell me twice. Tuesday night was the best thing I have ever felt. You have me sold on that technique for sure. Plus it's hot when you slide it inside there...'

She smiled back 'Isn't it the best? Sooooo fucking dirty!' We finished up the chores, she continued 'The stuff only takes like 15 minutes kick in, so we need to make sure we're ready to go before we do it.'

I nodded, and started tidying the van, making sure we have water, stuck a small bucket to one side in case of sickness. I made sure the lube was handy, then we bathed each other with warm water and towels. I knelt, and lathered her perfect cunt and shaved it clean for her, including her puckered little ass. She lathered my face and shaved it as well, leaving my scalp alone because 'I like your head a little scratchy...' I loved this part, soaping and rinsing her flesh, I reflected on how much I enjoy her lean frame, and yet how equally I was excited by Tish's chubby curves, and by my wife's muscular athletes body. I feel sorry for men with only a single type to enjoy.

Sarah found a pen and paper, writes a note for the door of the van. 'Do not disturb, except for Tish. Tish can come right on in!' 

'I agree, Sarah-love, but isn't she down at the beach for the duration?'

She shrugged, 'Who knows, I just don't want her to feel excluded if she decides to check up on us. she knows how intense this is, and we don't, right? She might feel like making sure we're okay.'

Sarah rummaged in her pack, and pulled out a few things. A vibrator, a blindfold, and a little syringe of the kind used to dose medicine to babies. It had a six inch length of thin aquarium tubing on the end. Sarah took out three of the pink pills from our stash, cut one in half, then carefully crushed the 2.5 pills into powder on a piece of paper. Carefully, she poured it into the syringe, then replaced the plunger. She carefully drew up 10 ml of hot water, and shook the tube until all is dissolved. She replaced the tubing. 

I looked around, satisfied all was well. We entered the van, opened the windows and secured the screens. It was warm in there, so I started up the little fan in the roof box, which runs off the extra batteries. It quickly becomes much cooler. We sprawled on the bed together. I have the clearest memories of the rest of that evening, despite how unbelievably, intensely high I became. It remains one of the greatest memories of my life.

Sarah rolls me onto my belly, and puts a pillow under my hips. She begins to tongue my asshole, eating me with the same dedication she showed to Tish's cunt. Her fingers rub lube into me liberally, first one, then two fingers enter me smoothly, and skillfully. I groan with pleasure, feeling my cock stir at her touch. Unexpectedly, 'Are you ready for your dose?' I twist and look at her.

'When did you slide it in?'

'A while ago. I slipped it between my fingers, so the edge of the tube wouldn't be scratchy.' She pats my ass, 'Ready?'

'Fuck yes!'

I am disappointed to feel nothing. No sensation of squirting, no warmth or coldness. I feel the tube withdraw. A moment later, the empty syringe is at my lips.

'Lick my ass juice from the tube, daddy! I just put mine in quickly so we can come up together!' She smiles down at me, and I lick eagerly, frankly willing to do just about anything this little miracle asks of me. 'You're so sweet to me!' she giggles, 'even when I ask you to do something dirty! I have to find more dirty things for you to do!' She lies down beside me, likewise on her belly, as we let the liquid percolate deeper into our guts. She starts to sing another Irish sounding folk song, this one is about a lesbian girl who's playing with a dick and making jokes about it to her girlfriend. I giggle at all the bad puns and the filthy jokes. 

'Did you like it?'

'It was awesome, and hilarious, who is the band?'

Shyly 'I wrote it myself this morning, before you woke up!'

I'm impressed. It was funny, the rhythms and rhymes were unforced. 'Wow!'

She chatters a bit about songwriting, and how she can write words but not music, but that there are like five tunes in folk music that each have a thousand different words to them.

Suddenly, I can feel the foxy. There is a warmth rising. a thickness in my throat. I roll to my side facing her. She looks searchingly at me.

'You can feel it?' I nod, reach out and stroke her naked back with my fingernails. She shivers, I swear sparks are arcing between my fingers and her spine. She breathes deep, 'I feel it too... warm and heavy on my skin'. She rolls to me, and closes on me, and we kiss very gently.

Her lips graze mine, the rings in her lower lip brushing me. We brush each other with our lips, as though painting with them. Her tongue flickers out and traces the corner of my mouth. We are not touching anywhere but our mouths, I feel as though energy is rolling back and forth between us, in a column of power that must be visible, joining our mouths. Her lips come to mine in a kiss, not brushing now, but pressed gently, opening my mouth to her tongue. She is exploring my mouth, and a pressure is building in my belly. she pulls back and looks down. My cock is huge and veiny, it visibly pulses. Her eyes grow wide, her hand reaches to my chest, rolls me to my back. She rises to her knees, bends over my improbably intense erection. I have never seen my cock look like this. It's purple. It looks fake. It's almost painful.

Her dreadlocks fall around her face, and brush and rest on my stomach. I cannot even see her face, but I feel her open mouth close over my penis. I gasp. My cock is so hot her mouth actually feels cool in comparison. It slides down on me, and stops as my bulging head reaches the back of her throat. She shifts slightly, and begins to roll my cock deep inside her mouth. My hands twist in the blankets by my sides and I suddenly and helplessly begin to cum into her mouth. She makes a shocked sound, and grabs my hips, keeping me from pulling away. I can clearly hear her gulping and gagging slightly as I push what feels like cups of semen into her. I subside, look down at her, as shocked as she was by the sudden orgasm. She pulls back her hair, meets my eye with my cock still against her tonsils, then slowly and with suction, comes off my cock. Her tongue and fingers seek out a few stray drops, which are quickly swallowed.

My cock is no longer a ridiculous and swollen beast, but I remain hard. Her hand stays on my shaft as she slides up beside me, and not pausing to see if I might object, kisses me deeply, making sure I taste my semen on her lips, her tongue, her breath. I moan, kissing back, loving that she expects me to be as filthy as she has repeatedly been for me.

'That must be what Tish meant,' she says, 'By orgasms that come from out of the blue.' She looks at me a moment. 'Also, two full days is the longest it has ever taken a boy to cum in my mouth. I was beginning to think you would never get around to it!'

I sigh at something her hand does to me. The blankets are doing a geometric dance in the corners of my eyes, and my skin feels like someone tripled the nerve endings. 

'This shit is incredible,' I am shocked my voice sounds normal. 'No wonder people rave about it!'

I rise up onto my forearms, and kick her legs apart a little roughly, and slide between them. I fit my cock to her dripping hole and slide in, as she wraps her long legs around me, and we begin to fuck, our hips rolling together, sweat beading on both of us, our words devolving into groans and whimpers. Her hands clutch at my triceps, digging painfully into the muscles as her tight cunt clamps on my every couple of minutes. A series of medium sized orgasms as regular as clockwork. Her eyes suddenly fly open as I am looking at her.

'Thrust really hard, hard enough to hurt!'

I ram as hard as I can, and she yelps as though she has been kicked and comes as hard as I have seen her yet. Her nails sink into my arms, it is agonizing yet wonderful. She comes back to earth, I look down to see bloody nail marks in each arm.

'Sorry,' she says sheepishly, and I shush her. I am back to the slow rolling, she moans, and pulls me down to kiss. her pussy is squelching loudly, so wet from squirt and lube, yet clamping on my cock like a pair of skillful hands. 

She pushes me back and out of her, and turns onto all fours. 'Eat my asshole Daddy!' And I eagerly comply. Her ass is slathered in cunt juice that has dripped down to coat it. I meticulously clean and polish it, slurping it up and gulping it down the same way she gulped my sperm. I can't believe my cock is still hard. 'Lube me daddy, and take my asshole!' I love how suddenly she has become demanding. I want nothing more than to keep making her happy, especially if this is the way to do it!

I lube her well, then lube myself. I wonder how long I can last, as I press her down onto her belly, and enter her hole. It is tight, of course, but hungry. 'Fuck me like you own me, Daddy,' she whimpers. 'Use my dirty ass as hard as you like. I want you to own me, Daddy. I want to do the things nobody else will do!'

I moan back in her ears as I roughly use her hole. 'I love your asshole, Princess, and I'm going to take it from you whenever I want it. I'm going to fuck your tightest hole until it gapes for me, and then fuck it some more!' She moans and cums hard for me, and then rolls her hips to continue meeting mine.

'It hurts Daddy, it hurts and I want it to hurt. Please don't stop before I cum, Daddy,' and she suddenly explodes again, her hands flying back to hold my hips down and deep inside her. And my own orgasm explodes again every bit as intense as before, painting her guts with sperm, her clamping hole having driven me over the edge.

'Stay in me Daddy! I can't take any more fucking, but you can stay inside, let me be full of your cock, Daddy!' I soothe her, telling her how precious she is to me, what a perfect little whore. How she will always be my perfect princess. 'Let your cock soften inside me, Daddy.'  Her hips stay rolled up, holding my softening penis inside.

'Daddy. I want a very dirty thing.'

'Yes princess?'

'When you are soft, I want you to use me for your piss.'

I am stunned. 

'You mean, ...inside you Princess?' I stammer it...

'Yes Daddy. It's the dirtiest thing I can think of. I want you to do it to me.'

Only one problem. The idea of it has stiffened my cock back up. She giggles as she feels it.

'Shhhh princess, let daddy soften'. I relax, realizing that if I can soften, I do need to piss quite badly. Soon enough, I whisper in her ear.

'Daddy needs to piss now...'

She moans 'Inside me, Daddy. Fill me up even more now. Make me take all of it inside me'.

For the first time ever, I do what has become one of my favourite things. I feel piss coursing down my cock, and flooding into the guts of my depraved slut. She sighs with pleasure.

'I can feel it Daddy. It feels so filthy. I can feel it filling me, I can feel it trickling deep. I love how dirty I am for you'

I whisper in her ear, as I slowly drain my bladder into her. 'I love that you asked me to do this to you Princess. I've never had such a perfect filthy slut, who would do such a thing.'

I finish. Empty. I tell her so.

She tells me to pull slowly out, and clamps down hard. She rolls over and looks up at me. 

'Take me into the bushes and help me let it go, Daddy...'

We get up, she strains to keep my load inside her. We slip quickly into the bushes, and she squats in front of me. I naturally pull her mouth onto my piss and shit smeared cock. She eagerly cleans me, as a mixture of cum, shit, and piss flows from her swollen asshole. An effective enema that appears to be clearing her asshole quite well for future use. I continue to fuck her mouth, then pause. Forcing a little more piss out, and into her mouth. She swallows eagerly, returns to sucking.

We are both still very high, and I lead her back to the van and inside, where we find Tish waiting for us.

'I read your note, figured you must be out to pee or something.' Sarah blushes, whispers in Tish's ear. Tish gapes at her.

'You did WHAT?' she sputters 'That's the filthiest thing I have ever heard of!'

I put my hand on Sarah's shoulder possessively. 'It's the filthiest thing I've ever heard of as well, and I'm very proud of her.'

• Upvote 1

Tish looks at both of us, obviously amazed, and obviously excited, by Sarah's proud filth. Sarah kneels, and flips Tish's long skirt up around her hips. Pulls her panties down and off, and plunges her face into the revealed cunt. Tish gasps, and grabs Sarah's hair, pulling her dreads roughly. I get behind Sarah, and slide my cock into her cunt, and begin a slow deep thrusting, Making sure I reach bottom on every stroke, but avoiding roughness. I hear a buzzing, and note that Sarah has her vibrator out and on her own clit. 

I grab the blindfold, and put it on Sarah. Tish helps me pull Sarah to the middle of the bed, I lie on my back and Sarah mounts me with her suddenly sloppy cunt. It's the first time she's been anything but glove tight, and I realize I have finally gaped her. Hot. Tish fumbles in her bag, pulls out a strapless dildo (If you don't know what that is, dear reader, google 'feeldoe'.) She slides it inside herself, and now a thick curved black silicone cock appears to have replaced her cunt. A buzzing starts, as she switches on the built in vibe. I pull Sarah down for a kiss, as Tish sets the tip of her BBC at Sarah's hole. 

Sarah's eyes open wide. 'I've never done this!'

'Good', I growl, 'Now we can train you up properly!'

Tish slowly presses in to Sarah's already battered hole, and the vibrating silicone cock, aided by a lot of lube, slowly spreads her piss-cleaned hole and slides in. Sarah moans in pain, but does not try to shrink away. I grind my cock into her, feeling my own groin mash against her clit with the tiny golden ring. Sarah moans again, but not in pain, as she begins to move on both of us. Distantly I hear Tish,

'Pretty eager for our cocks, for your first time, slut!'

Sarah moans 'I've been thinking about this since I saw that toy'.

'I know you have, bitch, that's why I showed it to you... And that's why I brought it here when I decided to check up on you!'

Sarah cums. Just a little one, nothing compared to previously this session, but her eyes open wide. 'Oh wow! I didn't think I could cum when it hurt this much!' She comes again, harder, and begins to buck on us, trying to get both of us deeper. I look past her shoulder to Tish, worried for Sarah, that she might overdo it and tear something. Tish mouths

'Time to switch' silently. Sarah grunts and comes hard, as Tish slowly withdraws. Sarah rolls off me and lies back. I roll on top of her and begin to kiss her gently when suddenly Tish grabs me and turns me to her. The Feeldoe is in my face and she pulls my mouth down on it!

Sarah gasps to see this, as the toy, slathered with lube, ass juice, piss and cum is forced into my mouth. Well, I say forced, but actually I am gagging myself on it, as Sarah sits up and helps Tish  take my face. I try to speak, but the dildo is way too thick. Tish pulls out, forces me belly down on to Sarah, and begins to rub the feeldoe against my asshole. Sarah is looking at me with pure lust, and then she says 'I want to see her fuck your asshole!'

I moan, 'Then tell her not to be nice!' I am shocked by my eagerness for this, especially from two girls I have been decidedly dominant to for days.

Both girls laugh wickedly. Sarah reaches down to my cock, once again firm, and begins to stroke it. She kisses me hard, as Tish slides the tip in and begins to stretch me open. I expect it to hurt, it's bigger than anything, real or plastic, that I have taken before this day, but actually it just feels good as the tip parts my ring open and the shaft begins to slide inexorably inside me. I moan, and realize I am cumming, that cum is spraying from my cock all over Sarah's belly, and that all I want is for Tish to keep pounding, for Sarah to keep stroking, and to learn from these two sexy women what it means to get properly fucked.

Tish pulls me up onto all fours, as Sarah gets under me in 69, and swallows my semi-soft cock. I moan, I may not be hard anymore but her tongue and throat feel incredible. The angle, and my partial softness allow me to slide past her tonsils and into her throat for the first time, so I begin thrusting in time to Tish's thrusts. I am conscious of cumming again, uncertain whether any sperm comes out. I drop my face to Sarah's sloppy cunt and suckle at her, flicking and tugging on her piercing, enjoying her hips flexing to meet my face.

I cum again, and again. I have lost track of time. Suddenly Tish slides the feeldoe out of me, I am conscious of the length of it, feeling very inch pass my wrecked asshole.

The big black dildo is brought to my face again. Sarah joins me, we both clean it thoroughly. Tish stands, removes the toy, blows us both a kiss and leaves us without ceremony.

Sarah and I cuddle. The foxy high peaked a while ago, and while we are both still high, we are certainly calming down. Sarah kisses me, soothes me, assures me of how sexy I am. I notice, through my high, how careful she is being right now to be submissive. She slides down my body, kissing and licking. pleasuring me until she reaches my cock. She meticulously cleans my cock, like she always wants to, then lifts my legs, cleans my balls, and then finally, cleans my ass. She licks me patiently, scrubbing every trace of lube and filth away with her little cat-tongue. Always a cat, this one.

She leaves for a moment, then returns. 'I put water on to boil. I want to bathe you, and change the blankets in here, and then slowly come down with you.' She kisses me, I agree, still overwhelmed by how the girls so completely owned me, and how swiftly Sarah has managed my uneasiness. I clutch her to me, bury my head in her shoulder. 

'Thank you Sarah. You are so perfect.'

'Thank you Daddy' she replies quietly, 'Most men are not brave enough for what you just gave me.'

I realize I am crying. Happy, but overwhelmed. And high, I cannot push the emotions back or hide them. She holds me close, I calm. I search her face, see her own tears. I lick them from her cheeks.

We leave the van, she washes me. I wash her. We pull out the blanket, soaked in god knows what. I toss it in a bin, pour a little soap, the rest of the boiling water, to soak. We reenter the van. God we are so sore! for the first time since I met her, my cock stays soft when she touches it. She smiles.

'I thought I would never wear you out!'

'My god, woman, you are a force of nature!'

The high fades fast, but the memories remain. To this day, I have never had an experience like it. It changed me, and not always for the better. In some ways, it led to the events that failed my marriage, but it also opened me to a submissive side I never knew I had.

There were more fantastic experiences at that festival. I will likely talk about them eventually, but as I sit here in Sarah's apartment years later, watching her cook dinner naked, a trickle of my cum on her inner thigh, I am suddenly very conscious of how important that single afternoon was. It led, winding and painfully, to where I sit now, as happy as I can ever remember being. 

Now I just have to keep from fucking it up.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...