Knowing that there was a big PRCA bull riding event here in town, I placed an ad for anonymous walk in pump and dump here at my place.  I got a number of replies, but only one came through.  Holy shit, did he come through!

After a couple emails, we had it set up.  He was to email me about 10pm, and then he would be over.  He wanted me blindfolded, ass in the air, prelubed, door open.  I complied.  No touching of him on my part, as he said he was going to fuck me, drop a load and nothing else.  He also said that once he arrived that he was committed to give me a fuck, and he would not take no for an answer or allow me to stop.  If I couldn't take his cock and fucking, tough luck.  I assured him I could take it as I have taken some large and aggressive poundings over the years, and would get my hole worked up on preparation for his use.

So, sure as shit at about 10:05 I got an email asking for my address.  I gave it to him and told him I would be ready for him in about 25 minutes upon his arrival.  I lubed up, set lighting to dark, but enough so that he could make out furniture and me ass up on the living room floor.  I heard his diesel truck pull into my gravel driveway and I immediately got down with my ass in the air.  Within a minute I heard my door open and close then footsteps.  

Quickly I heard the clanking of a belt buckle and zipper going down and jeans being pushed down.  I then heard him open the lube and the greasing up of what I would soon find out to be a massive headed and thick slab of pure man meat.  Much to my surprise, he never touched any of the condoms laying next to the lube.  No ceremony or care given, he placed his cockhead on my hole and in one aggressive hard push drove his cock in balls deep.  I thought I was going to pass out, and cowboy was not only hung, but easily as thick as a redbull can and hard as steel. I must have moaned/cried out in pain, as he laughed and said, "this is only the beginning.  Get ready to not be able to sit for a week!"

He started rasping that thick meat in and out.  Full strokes.  On each downward thrust i could feel his pubes on my ass and his large egg sized nuts slap on my taint.  I was in heaven.  He continued with long deep powerful strokes for 5 minutes or so, then without pulling out pushed my legs together with his thighs, reared up, shorted his stroke and began building to climax.  Within a minute his breathing changed to short ragged breaths and with a gasp and shout of "OH FUCK!  I'M GONNA CUM" he buried it balls deep and gound his pubes on my asshole and then I could feel it pulsing as it unloaded. 

Once he came down from his cum high, he pulled out, wiped his cock with the towel, pulled his pants up, zipped up, clanking of buckle and shuffled his cowboy boots to the door.  Before opening the door he said, "that's for all the faggot guys checking me out whenever I come into town; I see you guys checking me out.  Keep this private and I'll contact you in a couple weeks when I know I will be close to town.  Thanks for the nut!"  and then he was out the door.

I emailed him again shortly thereafter with my direct email since cl uses relay responses, so he can contact me directly.  This morning my hole is tender and still greasy from the lube.  What a pain in the ass!  Here's to hoping that he returns!!!!

• Upvote 6