Do courses on how to cruise successfully exist?

shyguyuk

On 25/01/2017 at 6:53 PM, Scottyrim said:

Lets say you want to be a bottom slut in a steam room? Ok I am using me as an example lol. You don't for instance sit on the top bench, furthest in the corner, with a towel tightly wrapped around you, thinking you are not good enough to be fucked by a room full of men you can't even see. Cause short of rape, you are not going to be the bottom bitch. Why? Because everything you are doing suggests that is not what you want.

In the bathhouse Looks and confidence play huge parts. Sometimes I think it is actually the most ruthless place in the Gay world. But I love them, because I have started to put myself in situations where I am likely to get what I want.

Lets say you are scared of being rejected but you love sucking cock. Gloryholes were invented for you ! Instead of looking for cues ,someone shoves a cock through a hole, you suck. 

I suppose what I am saying in a long winded way is make it work for you. You are still pretty young, so you have a long way to go. Don't be the person wrapped up in a towel in a corner on the top bench in a steam room waiting to be everyone's bottom.:)

Heh. I'm 37, and most people have got this figured out when they're half my age. By scene standards, I'm an old fogey before I've even started.

That said: Where do you sit if you want to be gangbanged in a steam room? Purely out of academic interest :)

On 25/01/2017 at 0:26 PM, PhoenixGeoff said:

So because you seem to really need a clear, logical cheat sheet, here's a flow chart. :P

LOL how did you know I liked flowcharts? (they appeal to my software QA heart)

That said: guess I need to update my profile. Haven't touched it in years and I'm hearing that it's not greatly enticing, although TBH not much has changed :( (Cue six weeks of agonizing over what to write)

Edited by shyguyuk
typo

Lol Shyguyuk.  What I say and I could totally be wrong is if there is an upper bench and lower bench, sit on the lower one . 

Forget about your dick for a moment and focus on theirs, be aware of when they are jerking and show your willingness to help.

Don't be afraid of rejection. Guys don't know you from a bar of soap. The reason I find people reject people in a steam room for instance can be as simple as they want to watch , they are not ready and some think they are straight. But for every 1 that rejects you usually there are 3 that want their cocks sucked.

This brings me to my next point. If you want to be a bottom slut , but are shy. Act like one. Meaning advertise what you want. Lie on your stomach and move your ass around when someone is near. They will get the idea. It may not work the first or the second, but it will happen.

Another thing I would say and this is hard I know is don't think no one wants me , why won't anyone approach me ? Because guys pick up on that , mainly because you are putting it out there. 

Instead say to your self I want a big fat cock to suck on ( me again:) and my mission is to suck on it. Go to places where it is darker and people are less inhibited and decide what you want and then remember you are just a body in the dark and start sucking off the odd cock. It will work.

you sound lovely I know you will succeed.

Finally why there may not be courses on bathhouse sex, there certainly is erotica, blogs and books that talk about what people do. Read them, put yourself in these situations in your head and remember a lot of what you are thinking a lot of guys also think.