Construction workers filling a hole (4 times)

JuicyCumHole

My hole got horny thursday night so i knew I had to take some cum in my ass.  I posted on craigslist early in the morning mainly looking for anybody.  I got an email saying that he would be available during his lunch break because he was nearby.  I guessed it was a construction worker because the entire road was being worked on.  I put on my jockstrap and had my ass up in the air waiting for him.

He came in smelling like asphalt and dirt. I could see his boots when i looked under myself.  He took off his toolbelt and set it on the counter, lubed me up and entered me.  He pumped my hole hard and held on tight to my hips as he cummed inside me.  

I don't know if he told his work buddies or not but I had my hole filled by three more construction workers.  All of them came inside me as if they hadn't had sex in a long time.  At the end my hole was gaped, throbbing and dripping full of cum.  

• Upvote 13