Sauna sling fucks

hardix

• 3 months later...

Kennington still says they have one a  roding to email and if not prepared to spend all day faced down in a cubicle taking all and being blindfolded. Top to fill my mouth and my arsenal when he chooses between guys welcome. But he gets to enjoy it at the end of the day with hopefully a very deep fistinf

• 2 months later...
Guest pozbbttm

Sweatbox! It's a great vibe in there, some people use rubber but I always tell them no coz I only ever fuck raw. Never tell them I'm Poz, let them find out later. Plus it's a good place if you wanna do chems too, the locker room is as well, last time I slammed in sweatbox I was loving the rush way too much and kissed the first guy outside the door. Told him I just slammed and was poz n proud. He was poz also and recently got it. So we swapped our loads and told him to enjoy his new status!