Do you lick before you stick?

CDNbbR

I love to rim a nice hot ass good and deep before I slide my cock into it. I find it relaxes the hole nicely and I prefer spit for lube unless it's really high quality lube. When I bottom I need a good rimming to get me in the right mood for a cock up my ass! Let's hear your thoughts! Do you lick it before you stick it?

• Upvote 1

I love to lick ass before I fuck. Even if dirty. Hot if dirty. Only then I make a mental note to kiss them before I start fuckimg, to share the filth lol. 

And more so if preloaded. Love random cum.  But hate lube ass. Tastes like plastic.  But quick piss enema helps clean that up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Mmmm yeah, love a top that loves to tongue my hole and finger it before he pushes his fuck meat in me. It shows me he's in it for the long haul, that this is gonna be a good long fuck session as opposed to a quickie. I take pride in making sure my hole is squeaky clean and having my hole tongue fucked before getting dicked-down and bred is the ultimate satisfaction.