Do you lick before you stick?

CDNbbR

When top I love to rim a guy and make his hole twitch with hunger - and if I get a taste of another guy's cum in there thats a real bonus. Like to rim afterwards too for the same reason. 

When bottom, getting rimmed first drives me wild with anticipation... love it! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest PigTonight
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:28 AM, VicBCtop said:

I love to lick ass before I fuck. Even if dirty. Hot if dirty. Only then I make a mental note to kiss them before I start fuckimg, to share the filth lol. 

And more so if preloaded. Love random cum.  But hate lube ass. Tastes like plastic.  But quick piss enema helps clean that up. 

fuck yes to all this... especially a good piss enema, :@

I can eat a hot, white ass for days and days sand days, just dreaming about fucking it in an hour or so...  I'm not really bothered about cleanliness (indeed, a squeaky clean hole is a bit of a turn-off) but honestly, there is not always the time!  Sometimes sex for me is furtive and spontaneous and if there is not enough time, it is far more important to get my bare cock up a bloke's asshole than it is to get my tongue up there.  But I do prefer both!

Definitely at the baths. Love to taste and drink from a raw cunt dripping poz seed before I slide my cock in and add my strains to the mix.

• 2 months later...

I love to rim a hole if it's showered or otherwise clean.  I also love to felch loads out of an ass before I fuck it, usually at a bathhouse.  I don't usually go back down after I cum, though. 

For those of you that don't require a squeaky-clean hole, do you catch many stomach bugs that way?  I've had some stomach issues this year, which could be from some internal issues (getting probed later this month to check for things), but I've often wondered if some of my issues have been from rimming, even though most, if not all, of the holes I've rimmed have seemed squeaky-clean.

• 2 years later...