Dumb Blond Boyfriend and My Addiction to Anonymous Sex

My last fucking boyfriend is an asshole and used to deny sex to me. It was only when he wanted it. I need it every day so stop at the bookstore, park or wherever I can get a load. He had no clue that I've been cheating on him for years. Most of the time he fucked me with loads from the bookstore in my hole. He would get off on me cleaning the leftover cum off his 9" uncut cock. He is the kind of sleeper that never wakes up, so I have had tricks in the house fucking my brains out or pissing down my throat and he never knows. If a trick is into it, I love getting fucked in the bedroom while he's in bed sleeping. Little does he know my legs are up in the air wrapped around some grandpa, daddy, kid or whoever is shooting their cum into my asshole. His best friend and his boyfriend have both used my holes in front of him while he's sleeping. I took a job in another state so that was the end of that, but I loved cheating on that cocky bastard. For me, there's nothing like having sex with a cheater. Knowing I'm sucking or getting fucked by a guy with a wedding ring on or some guy that can't get anything from his boyfriend and knows he can stop by my place for servicing and to dump a load of cum or piss into my body and whatever perved out kink he wants to get into. 

I've now got a few regular straight guys that come over for servicing and they think I'm the only one I let fuck me bareback. One older guy who is a realtor comes over and brings a trick with him he picked up at the park or bookstore. He gets off on watching them fuck me and sitting on my face while I rim his hole. Another guy who is a fireman comes by before he goes home to the wifey for a quick blowjob and asslicking. I fucking love going down on his fat, uncut German cock. My best though is the computer nerd that no one would give a second look to. He answered an ad I put on craigslist. Tall, scruffy beard, greying hair...but when he pulled down his pants out flopped a 10" uncut cock with a red bush. He climbs on my chest and fucks that thing all the way down my throat so that when he cums I don't even taste it. I just naturally swallow all that fucking batter right down. I just got him into barebacking me and he is the type that can't believe some fuckhole like myself will clean off his extra cum from his cock after he's shot. He's really quiet but I'll do anything to get that load from him and turn him into the fucking kinkster he wants to be. Next up, I'm working on him pissing down my throat. There's nothing for me that I like better knowing that I have made a cock feel so good that they have shot in my asshole or down my throat or let them urinate wherever they wanted on or in me. Ever since my 18th birthday when I told my parents I was going out with friends after dinner, but in reality hung out at the local bookstore til it closed at 2 a.m. getting fucked by any old man or guy that wanted to use my body and then cruising behind it and getting used behind a dumpster til 4 a.m. I've never looked back. Thousands of cocks have entered my body and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Fuck I love sex and being used for the fuckhole I am. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

I agree- cheating makes it so much sleazier.  Both on your own partner or hooking up with a cheater.

Similar to fucking Straight guys and promising them they are the only ones you fuck raw with.  They are special and your raw ass is all theirs and only theirs (for the moment).

• Upvote 3