Have you started a poz fetish or chem sex thread in the wrong location?

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm clamping down HARD on people who post restricted topics in public areas of the site. I didn't usually give infractions if I didn't catch the offending thread within a few weeks, but I'm now giving infractions even for old threads. And if you've done it more than once it will be a LONG time before you can use this site again.

And ditto if you post threads in the chem sex section (or elsewhere) trying to facilitate drug transactions.

If you want to avoid that fate, report your own posts (and your friend's posts) using the report function. If a moderator moves it based on that report, you won't get an infraction.

If you're wondering why this is happening, FetLife just got their ability to process credit cards taken away. There's "illegal" and there's "things that Visa & Mastercard don't like". Unfortunately we have to live by the latter – especially on public-facing pages. [And to be clear "illegal" isn't permitted anywhere on this site.]

• rawTOP pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hi! Please clarify for me: if I write a storyline that mentions something like "knock-out drops," a plot device where bottom "wakes up" and finds they are tied up, or finds they have been fucked by 37 guys, in other words, finds they have lost control of the situation...does that qualify as "CHEMSEX?"

If that's ok, then GREAT! I like to imagine scenes where inhibitions are overcome not always willingly.

If that qualifies as "CHEMSEX," I presume my only alternative would be to have the bottom (poor soul) get a slight bump on the head, thereby rendering them unconscious. 

Please let me know. I don't wish to run afoul of the posting rules. THANKS!

• Moderators

Knock out drops or slipping someone a mickey in their drink as a plot device is acceptable in a story without its being in Chem Sex Fiction.

Slipping the totally straight jock some GHB so that 15 minutes later he is moaning with pleasure as he takes his first cock (yes, I am exaggerating for humorous effect) is appealing to a Chem Fetish and does need to be in Chem Sex Fiction. 

einathens is correct. Ask if you have doubts. 
If you post a story and then start to doubt whether you should have posted it elsewhere, report it yourself and ask in your report. We will take that into account. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 6/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, wannabegifted said:

what about the chat?  Can we use terms like "convert" or "PNP"?

We do not monitor chat for content. The messages aren't retained. 

38 minutes ago, wannabegifted said:

No answer?! One of the mod of this forum is really full of shit!  I'm force to understand that they receive threats.

Really not sure what you were trying to say, but personal attacks on any member are not acceptable. 

Guest daveOno
  • 9 months later...

Could I get a bit more clarification on what's considered "Chem Sex Fiction" and what isn't?

I've noticed a number of posts in recent weeks (more in the Bug Chasing forum than the General Sex Stories one, but occasionally in either) where there are (what seem to me to be) clear references to things like meth and/or crack, and they aren't being moved.

Here's the thing. I don't want to be "that guy" who reports every little infraction, and honestly, if those things enhance your enjoyment in a story, knock yourselves out. (Hell, if you enjoy using them in your personal life, I'm not going to be the one trying to get you in trouble for it. But there's a section on here for that, and unlike in real life, it's not some dangerous ghetto you risk your life or wallet over when you visit; and knowing that section exists, those of us who don't want to be around it can easily avoid it. Except when, as is now happening, it keeps creeping into the other areas.

I know of at least one member here who deliberately avoids the Chem Sex & "Enhancements" forums precisely because he's in recovery and wants to avoid anything that might trigger a relapse. But when that element is allowed to leak into the other forums, it leaves the choice of run that risk, or stop using the site.

Just how blatant does the drug usage in a post have to be before it gets moved to a more appropriate forum?

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Could I get a bit more clarification on what's considered "Chem Sex Fiction" and what isn't?

I've noticed a number of posts in recent weeks (more in the Bug Chasing forum than the General Sex Stories one, but occasionally in either) where there are (what seem to me to be) clear references to things like meth and/or crack, and they aren't being moved....
I know of at least one member here who deliberately avoids the Chem Sex & "Enhancements" forums precisely because he's in recovery and wants to avoid anything that might trigger a relapse. But when that element is allowed to leak into the other forums, it leaves the choice of run that risk, or stop using the site.

Just how blatant does the drug usage in a post have to be before it gets moved to a more appropriate forum?

Enabling that avoidance is precisely the purpose for having the separate sections, and according to the rules as stated, there aren't exceptions.

Beyond that one post (and its mirrors at the top of the cordoned areas), I can not find further detail. I did find a long-ago post by @drscorpio referencing an FAQ for the overall forum, but following the link gave a page-could-not-be-found error, and a search for "FAQ" turned up only one post, and that irrelevant.

From what I've seen in practice, folks feel comfortable with poppers, alcohol, and marijuana in the general areas of the forum, and it seems to be that those drugs (which are legal, or at least tolerated, at least in many places) are exceptions.

Given the purpose of the rule in the first place, I'd say if it seems to you, as a person who knows people who are in recovery, that a post outside the cordoned area is a significant issue or risk for your friends, it's totally appropriate to report it and let a moderator move it. That certainly will harm no one.

That said, this reply is my opinion only, and I think a lot of us would appreciate it (I know I would) if RawTOP (though he's busy, I know) or a moderator could update the rules thread with a bit more detail about what is or is not allowed, vis a vis drug references.

Edited by viking8x6
Forgot to mention FAQ gone away
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Please be that guy, @BootmanLA. We aren't omniscient on the moderation staff. We miss things. Generally, a passing mention of chems (ex That night at the baths, a few guys were clearly tweaking, but I didn't pay any attention to them.) isn't a problem. If people are talking about chem sex in the bugchasing area, it needs to be moved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DrS (and RawTop): If the guidelines were clearer, I'd be a lot happier about reporting posts. But having to guess, as an ordinary user, what's "too much" chem sex and what's not, is a minefield I don't want to enter - especially when it wouldn't be hard to draw a hard and fast line as RawTop has done on other topics.

After all, *any* discussion of having sex with a minor is banned. *Any* elements of having sex with a woman puts the topic in the "Bi" section. A clear rule ("If characters in your story are using drugs that are illegal in all 50 US states, it belongs in chem sex") would be a lot easier to manage.

And frankly, the impression I'm getting of late is people "pushing the limits" to see how far they can go. The problem there is that if you allow X, X+0.25 is hard to crack down on. And having allowed X+0.25, X+0.5 is really not much of a stretch. And before long, you're at 4X and the line is so hopelessly muddled nobody can find it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.