Bred at the ABS theater

bbchefnm

I was out of town today to a business meeting about 2 hours away by car.  Business finished up earlier than I expected, so i decided that i would head out on the highway home and stop at the ABS along the way, in the next town down the road.  It is located along a state highway, so it does get some traffic rolling by, but i was not optimistic for much, since it was only 4pm on a Tuesday.  I paid and went into the theater, hoping that someone might drop into the store.

I had to only wait about 5 minutes, and i heard a truck pull up outside into the lot.  A short minute or two later, i heard the door to the theater open, and watched a tall lean young guy in his mid-twenties lean up against the back wall about 10 feet away.  He started watching the flick playing on the screen intently, paying me no mind.  Within a couple minutes he had pulled his cock out and was stroking.  I moved over a bit closer and asked if he wanted head, and he turned to me and said, " sure, beats stroking it".  I pulled my pants down and then sunk to my knees to put his cock in my mouth.  Damn!  Thicker and longer than i thought!  After a few minutes of sucking it as deep as i could, i asked if i could see and hold his nuts while i sucked.  He unbuckled and pushed his jeans down.  He had THE BIGGEST NUTS!!! EASILY the size of grade A xl eggs.  No shit!  I rolled them around and tugged on them while sucking on his massive cock.  I backed off for a breather and commented up to him while stroking his cock, "you must produce major cums loads with balls this size"!! He said. "if you want to see a big cum load, bend over that bench".

As a total cumslut should, i was bent over in less than 2 seconds.  He produced a bottle of lube, greased up and slid up inside my ass in one slow push.  And then, holy fuck batman....he when primal, pumping hard and deep with that donkey dick.  He didn't last more than about 2 minutes, and blasted in me balls deep.  As he was pulling his pants up, I asked if he was local to the area or just passing through.  He told me what town he lived and i asked if he ever got through the town i live.  Yes, he travels through my town 2-3 times a week.  I gave him my card.....and told him to call me.  He replied to me, "since I am without a girlfriend right now, looks like you are gonna get some cock, since you could take that fuck i just gave you.  I'll call you Thursday.  Get some more lube, I'm almost out".  

He left and as soon as the theater door closed i stroked out a load of my own and could feel his load dripping out of my greasy asshole and down my leg.  By the time i left in my car and heading down the highway myself, i realized that I best not stop for a bottle of water at a convenience store as i was in light beige dress slacks....i knew the seat of my pants were a mess!  Now, 2 hours later and at home, his cumload has dried and plastered my underwear and slacks to my ass.  I almost shot another load in the garage when i got out of my car, and peeled it away from my very sore, and now chapped, asslips.  Fuck, I'm sore; but have got to be ready for another encounter on Thursday!!!!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9