Used condom/cum givers

wdbottom

I am completely addicted to cum, I know many are. I've recently been looking for guys who will send condoms or Jars/containers full of their cum they've collected. I'd want to drink it and/or use for lube as I finger my hole and much more. Does a website like this exist? Are you interested? I'mean curious to know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, Cali@2012 said:

Look what I had last year 

Managed to get more and create a devil's dick - had it up my ass until it melted 

2015-07-18 11.55.51.png

Like this Cali! How long did it take to melt in your hole. Love sloppy holes.

• Upvote 1

Well, I think frozen cum could be a relief during a pause in a long cum FFist party session but I still prefer fresh cum shot directly into my ass and than let them to churn for hours all the cream upto it becomes butter and my ass a cum dripping sloppy prolapsed hole...

Edited by Fistcumslut
  • Upvote 1

Guest Gloryholelover

Love finding used condoms, especially when you find them in a friends house, getting to taste her boyfriends hot cum! Yum, yum! Find plenty of them at hookup areas, love not knowing who blew in them as you empty them on your tongue