Used condom/cum givers

wdbottom

On 5/25/2017 at 9:13 AM, mjkuhl said:

When i lived in IN, I got at least 5 used condoms in the mail a week.  I slurped them all.  No return address.

How did you advertize you wanted used condoms sent to you??

On 5/30/2017 at 4:36 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Love to gather used condoms, freeze the cum and make a devils dick. Then use it at a sex party on some cum dump to get the party started.

I would love for you to use it on me Leatherman667.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Irvone said:

Did you use a P O  box or your actual  address??

Whenever I go to a ABS or Pleasures theater here in Denver, I look for used condoms as well to enjoy later...

Edited by Irvone
misspelling

• 3 months later...

Not a lot of experience with this kink but a few times when sucking dicks at the local abs I've had a few guys-usually very straight-slip on a condum. I make sure that when he's done he gives it to me. From there the creamy contents are poured onto my cocksucking face-and I don't waste a precious drop!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gloryholelover

I love finding used condoms with a tasty load inside, I’ve bought some before although I can’t remember the site. Also have some friends who donate for cash 

9 hours ago, Gloryholelover said:

I love finding used condoms with a tasty load inside, I’ve bought some before although I can’t remember the site. Also have some friends who donate for cash 

Let me know of the website.  I'm interested