Getting your ass more 'open'?

Having only had a handful of successful meets, I'm curious about the 'how to's' of bottoming. I get so turned on by the idea, and can spend a good few hours in an edging wank session fingering my hole. 

By the end I can get three or four fingers inside and I produce a decent gape. (Can share photos elsewhere, e.g. Kik!)

My question, I guess, is how can I open up more. I can just about reach my 'second ring' and would ideally like to find a nice patient top who's happy to spend the time working his swollen cockhead inside it gently. I guess dildos or plugs are the next step? And am I correct in thinking it's best to 'push out' to make the hole more receptive to the cock head?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have to keep working your hole, if you stop using toys or your fingers on it then it seems to take a while to retrain the ass to take cock. It'll be uncomfortable and maybe even painful until you're used to it again.

Pushing out like you're taking a shit does help, it relaxes the rings a bit so the top can get in there. That's a tip I only learnt last year and it has helped a lot.

Very good advice from the previous posters. Just make sure that once you begin stretching, keep up a fairly even schedule, as even a few days will make a big difference. It takes time and patience as the skin and rings doesn't stretch all that easily, but once they are, it's important to keep it up that way as they will quickly return to their previous state and then will be more resistant to stretch again. You might want to find a set of butt plugs that progress up in sizes and begin working your way up with them also, leaving them in overnight  and as much as possible until you get comfortable with one and then progress to the next larger until you achieve your goal and become comfortable with that size.  Always clean out as much as possible before hand and As stated before, once you are ready for a top to penetrate you, it is best to give that little push as in taking a dump, thus giving the top a target to hit and allowing his entry a lot easier and will be a lot more satisfying and comfortable for you.

Inflatable dildoes help too as they can train you as you transition from one size to the next.  Other important points: be patient, use lots of lube, and spend the extra $$$ to buy quality does: your ass will feel the difference between a high quality silicone toy and a cock shaped slab of plastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i use a 6 inch shaped dildo but i only use it once in a while. This way i still feel very tight to any cock fucking me. Yes it does still hurt when they first go in but that pain goes away after a minute or two. Every guy who fucks me tells me how tight and great it felt inside me. So i am not a big believer in constantly stretching my hole every day. I'm sure doing that makes it easier but for me it would lose the thrill of being really tight. Plus i don't get fucked every day. Don't i wish i would.

• Upvote 2

I kinda discovered this trick by accident, and maybe it works differently on others, but I find I open up in a big way based on my lube. Petroleum jelly alone keeps me reasonably tight and pistonable for the smaller guys that fuck me. But when I add a silicone or water based lube after the petroleum jelly, I have to force my hole shut so my boyfriend call feel my ass walls. And my bf is easily 9" long, 6.5 to 7 around. He pulls out and can see the gape, but it happens more with double lube.

• Upvote 1

I make no apologies about it, I love BBC and most of my regular fuck buds fit that title. Since I know those guys well, I make a point to always open up a bit before we fuck. I get the whole pain into pleasure thing, but when I have access to a cock, I wanna get fucked and fucked hard....NOW. So loosening up a bit helps.

I cannot understate the value of a good clean out. It helps me loosen and it takes any "fear" about messes. Yeah, shit can happen, but this step is important and sometimes all I need.

I also have a wide range of ass plugs and dildos. I can size up to a point that most guys feel a tight hole, but it does not take much effort to penetrate me.

Use good lube.....not the average drug store pussy fucking lube, but something meant for getting ass fucked. I tend to use gun oil. Don't spare the expense or the quantity.

Consider poppers. One tug on the brown "jug" and I seem to start opening up.

If I am going to a ABS, dark room, Cumunion, I always size up a small amount.....want those encounters to be be quick and easy.

I think guys from the fist community will agree, that as you start sizing up, you may find that average cocks do not do much for you any longer. I know in my own case, that is very true. While I appreciate and enjoy any meat that pierces my hole, I prefer to feel something that pushes me open wider.

I recently purchased a glass butt plug that his a bit over 10 inches in circumference. As a comparison, that fucking chunk of glass weights a pound and a half and is bigger around than an average coffee cup. It still takes me an hour or better of serious play and effort to get that hole wrecker firmly seated in my faggot hole.....but damn it feels great....and it leaves me gaped open for an hour or more after I retrieve it.

Be careful, do not go too fast......it takes some time to learn to control your body...and mind.....but with patience, good lube, good toys and a great cleaning process, you will find there can be real joy in spreading open...but in solo and partner(s) play.

• Upvote 1

Well done for stretching up. I like my men a little bit loose when I fuck them....sort of yielding is the best description, so my cock head ploughs into nice soft tissue. Tight does not do it for me at all!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I read this post with big interest!

I also have some troubles to get my ass open. I totally love being fucked but I seem to be tight.

After the first pain it is of course a pleasure, but afterwards my hole is sore and it seems to have little wounds. Do you have any tips how to avoid this and how to treat this little injuries that my hole recovers faster?

Would be thankful for any advice.

5 minutes ago, ensign said:

Hey, I read this post with big interest!

I also have some troubles to get my ass open. I totally love being fucked but I seem to be tight.

After the first pain it is of course a pleasure, but afterwards my hole is sore and it seems to have little wounds. Do you have any tips how to avoid this and how to treat this little injuries that my hole recovers faster?

Would be thankful for any advice.

i would recommend reading sucessfulchasers post he had some really good advice. Especially cleaning out your whole and using top of the line products.

What i have done is brought a good quality toy ( see my pic ) shaped like a real cock. But i brought the 6 incher because i still like being tight.

i use it until my hole can take it comfortably especially  a few hours before i go for sex.

As for sores you really need to check up with your doctor. Keeping your hole and the area around it very clean is essential to good health.

Look for gentle partners ones that won't pound your whole but will fuck your hole. You'll both enjoy that more.

good luck to you.

On 25/01/2017 at 11:30 AM, dude8688 said:

Having only had a handful of successful meets, I'm curious about the 'how to's' of bottoming. I get so turned on by the idea, and can spend a good few hours in an edging wank session fingering my hole. 

By the end I can get three or four fingers inside and I produce a decent gape. (Can share photos elsewhere, e.g. Kik!)

My question, I guess, is how can I open up more. I can just about reach my 'second ring' and would ideally like to find a nice patient top who's happy to spend the time working his swollen cockhead inside it gently. I guess dildos or plugs are the next step? And am I correct in thinking it's best to 'push out' to make the hole more receptive to the cock head?

Sure, dildos (starting small & gradually increasing in size), plugs and so on are good for training and need to be used regularly ...  unless of course the real thing is on offer every day or two! But the starting point is very similar to training to take a fist ... cleaning out well, making sure there is no trapped wind and also that as much douche water as possible has come out or has been absorbed. Lube is important especially for beginners. Of course it is important to be warm and relaxed but beginners don't realise how important it is to get your mind to accept that a cock, or a toy, or a fist (or even two fists!) CAN get inside. Make your brain think through your arse. Finally, a sniff or two of poppers may make it even easier. 

• Upvote 2