Getting your ass more 'open'?

I go back and forth on this. First off, after 30 years of getting fucked, my hole is definitely more permanently open. I read a lot of guys here whose experience is their hole goes back to tight. Mine sure doesn't. I don't know if it's because of the frequency that I get fucked or because of the larger toys I have used, but my hole is doesn't have nearly the tightness it used to, both the opening and internally.

And I don't work it or get fucked daily. When I am working (13 hour shifts), I don't have time to get fucked or play, just eat, sleep and work. I work one week on, then have one week off, so usually on my first day off I am horny as fuck and want as much as I can get.

I have a long, flexible shower douche. It's pretty slender, about finger size. Once I start douching, my opening opens right up and for the life of me feels just like a pussy, i.e., it's a slit with lips vs a round puckered hole.  It takes almost no time at all for me to get a good sized dildo in if I think I'm going to be taking a big cock, also, I do a big, long dildo to make sure any water past the inner sphincter is all out. But my hole opens right up, not at all like it used to be.... 

This all seems fairly recent, like within the last year or so. It may have to do with the size of toys I have used. I have little to no desire to open my own hole, my hole is very connected to my tops. About a year ago I had a Dom top approach me on asspig and he started initiating hole training with me. It was all online, which wasn't very fulfilling, but I'm enough of a sub slut that I went along with him to some degree. He encouraged me to get bigger toys in order to open my hole more, and it's my impression that using those toys, even for just the short time I did, permanently opened me more.

I still have muscle control, maybe even more from exercising clenching those toys, so I can milk and squeeze a tops cock when he's in me, but my opening is not as tight as it used to be and never returns to that tightness. My inner hole varies. Sometimes it gets swollen and puffy inside, I imagine that must feel pretty good on a cock, other times it feel like a cave to me and there are certain types of tops who find that incredibly hot... which is the only reason I'd do it. 

Bottom line, so to speak, I "train" my hole only in response to a particular top who I am wanting to please. Without that guy, I don't train to open it, feels to much like fucking myself and I am too much of a bottom to top myself lol. A lot of it for me has to do with the energy dynamic (cerebral) of the top/dom who wants to kind of put his signature on my hole, I am very responsive to that, but again, I do it to please the top/dom involved.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI
On 3/19/2017 at 4:38 PM, Detchiller said:

I kinda discovered this trick by accident, and maybe it works differently on others, but I find I open up in a big way based on my lube. Petroleum jelly alone keeps me reasonably tight and pistonable for the smaller guys that fuck me. But when I add a silicone or water based lube after the petroleum jelly, I have to force my hole shut so my boyfriend call feel my ass walls. And my bf is easily 9" long, 6.5 to 7 around. He pulls out and can see the gape, but it happens more with double lube.

I wonder if it has to do with water based on top of oil...  That sounds like something i hve got to try...  LOL

1 hour ago, JizzDumpWI said:

I wonder if it has to do with water based on top of oil...  That sounds like something i hve got to try...  LOL

Actually, its silicon on top of the Vaseline. I could have used it tonight. BBC from the gym started with gun oil. I added some elbow grease later then a dab of petroleum jelly but after 2 lubed up loads he still stretched the fuck out of my ass.

• 1 month later...

i went to a bookstore last night. Had a BBC try and fuck me raw but he gave up saying i was too tight.

He was big but i've had cock his size before. I think it was because he couldn't get hard enough to get more than his head in.

My view if the head goes in the rest can go it.  It just needs to be hard enough.

Maybe its just me but i noticed big cocks are usually not as hard as smaller cocks.

On 2017-4-4 at 0:20 AM, tallslenderguy said:

I go back and forth on this. First off, after 30 years of getting fucked, my hole is definitely more permanently open. I read a lot of guys here whose experience is their hole goes back to tight. Mine sure doesn't. I don't know if it's because of the frequency that I get fucked or because of the larger toys I have used, but my hole is doesn't have nearly the tightness it used to, both the opening and internally.

And I don't work it or get fucked daily. When I am working (13 hour shifts), I don't have time to get fucked or play, just eat, sleep and work. I work one week on, then have one week off, so usually on my first day off I am horny as fuck and want as much as I can get.

I have a long, flexible shower douche. It's pretty slender, about finger size. Once I start douching, my opening opens right up and for the life of me feels just like a pussy, i.e., it's a slit with lips vs a round puckered hole.  It takes almost no time at all for me to get a good sized dildo in if I think I'm going to be taking a big cock, also, I do a big, long dildo to make sure any water past the inner sphincter is all out. But my hole opens right up, not at all like it used to be.... 

This all seems fairly recent, like within the last year or so. It may have to do with the size of toys I have used. I have little to no desire to open my own hole, my hole is very connected to my tops. About a year ago I had a Dom top approach me on asspig and he started initiating hole training with me. It was all online, which wasn't very fulfilling, but I'm enough of a sub slut that I went along with him to some degree. He encouraged me to get bigger toys in order to open my hole more, and it's my impression that using those toys, even for just the short time I did, permanently opened me more.

I still have muscle control, maybe even more from exercising clenching those toys, so I can milk and squeeze a tops cock when he's in me, but my opening is not as tight as it used to be and never returns to that tightness. My inner hole varies. Sometimes it gets swollen and puffy inside, I imagine that must feel pretty good on a cock, other times it feel like a cave to me and there are certain types of tops who find that incredibly hot... which is the only reason I'd do it. 

Bottom line, so to speak, I "train" my hole only in response to a particular top who I am wanting to please. Without that guy, I don't train to open it, feels to much like fucking myself and I am too much of a bottom to top myself lol. A lot of it for me has to do with the energy dynamic (cerebral) of the top/dom who wants to kind of put his signature on my hole, I am very responsive to that, but again, I do it to please the top/dom involved.

I love what you say Slender ... a real professional Btm, in touch with your mind and with your top. Sounds real awesome. Would love to fuck and unload in you then explore deeper, every twist and turn, with my fist and arm, watching you swallow me like a greedy pig xx

• Upvote 1

On 04/03/2017 at 9:29 PM, Fistulike666 said:

Sure, dildos (starting small & gradually increasing in size), plugs and so on are good for training and need to be used regularly ...  unless of course the real thing is on offer every day or two! But the starting point is very similar to training to take a fist ... cleaning out well, making sure there is no trapped wind and also that as much douche water as possible has come out or has been absorbed. Lube is important especially for beginners. Of course it is important to be warm and relaxed but beginners don't realise how important it is to get your mind to accept that a cock, or a toy, or a fist (or even two fists!) CAN get inside. Make your brain think through your arse. Finally, a sniff or two of poppers may make it even easier. 

I love the thrust of the last section particularly the parts about your mental attitude and state of relaxation.

Your brain and your mind are your most important tools here. Or should I say more accurately you can have your brain/mind 100% with you even if it's idling away in the background which is fine n cool but you sure as fuck don't want those cunts working against you or you will get fucked but not in a good way lol.

Might sound kind of weird talking about your brain and mind as if they're a 3rd party that's seperate from you but in some senses they are. Your brain n mind work on a number of levels so you just really want to get right into what you're doing.

Enjoy it, have fun with it,totally get into your anal routine for it's own sake n worry less about being prepared for some guys cock lol.

Keep it up though. I've not had as much as the tip of a male member attempt to stretch it's way into anus for over 4 years.... that's a personal choice though, am predominantly a top and whenever I get to feeling a little versatile I seem to hook up with some dickhead who wants me to be his bitch or sissy boy.

At the point I just want to punch the fuckers head in,it has come to that once or twice. Hey my arsehole isn't there for some bi guy to tear up so he can appear manly compensating cos he still can't quite handle the fact he fancys men lol.

Anyway, sorry was rambling. Yeah, I gotta use toys n fingers every few days to keep my hole remotely opened at all.

If I stop for as little as 2 weeks I guarantee my hole would be tighter than some wee teenage girls virgin pussy and harder to break into.

Am not joking. Leave it a week and that single first finger at the start needs worked in with care lol

• 2 months later...

To keep my hole open as much as (medically) possible I do the following: washout thoroughly > squeeze Johnson's Baby Oil into my arse > spray a few pumps of cock-delaying-lotion into to it > snort poppers (BERLIN or English blend) > grease-up a 6" circumference veiny dildo > lie back and watch Treasure Island Media vids > and repeat for an hour... It's the delay-spray that keeps any hard pain from a rough dildo fuck... and don't wank. Concentrate on your hole.