Older Bottoms. How do you get what you want?

Scottyrim

As an older versatile bottom,I am starting to worry I may get less cock than I want.

In a way this is ironic ,because when I was younger and could have any cock I wanted( alright exaggerating, but hey that is the way the young think and let's face it at a bathhouse this seems to be an obvious), all I wanted was love. All I a can say what a fucking waste. 

I should have been on all fours being everyone's slut.

Now I have the confidence to know what I want, but wonder if it is too late.

The Gay community seems to despise anyone over 25 who wants to bottom. But the reality in a bathhouse seems to be that anyone over 40  gets more cock, because everyone under 30 thinks they can do better and walks around as though they are on a Milan catwalk and not some seedy bathhouse( The seedier the better).

Just wondered what some of your experiences are and what you feel? 

• Upvote 2

For me I find not holding on to high expectations on who you'll hook up with helps and even then you'll be pleasantly surprised by who takes interest in you. Plus keeping somewhat fit helps, but it all depends on whom your looking for

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scottyrim said:

As an older versatile bottom,I am starting to worry I may get less cock than I want.

I worried a lot about my age between 35-40 maybe because I started missing the perks of being a bottom in my 20's, as Scottyrim says. I found it hot when at the bathhouse a young attendant would come around to my room and give me a quick load. Wait until you're in your 60's and older because the funny thing is that you're horny as when you were young. Lowering expectations is a must.

I had a lot of sex in my 50's but because I was in good shape I managed to bottom quite a bit. What worked for me at the bathhouses were some signs that glow in the dark with messages that made it clear that I was a bareback bottom.

Another alternative which a buddy of mine took is to be more of a top. In his 50's he has no trouble finding young holes to fuck and breed. He likes fucking two holes and then when he cums he squirts some of it in one hole and the finish squirting in the other. If you can find ways to enjoy topping that's an alternative.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I guess it kind of depends on how much sex one expects to have.

Didn't start taking loads until I was 45. (PrEP.) Before that, it was all oral with a handful of condom encounters. I'd like to have more loads, but I seem to be wired to need loads from people and not dicks. If been to a few bathhouses in the last few years. While I left filled up, I didn't leave all that fulfilled. 

That said, I'm amazed at the number of young chasers that want to pound daddy-hole. No doubt it's easier when everyone young: less commitments and more testosterone. And I'd love to find still -more- people that want to fuck around, as I'm still not satisfied with the amount I'm getting. But I'm getting it regularly, which is pretty damn awesome. Maybe that will change in my 60s or 70s, but by then, perhaps I won't want it as much. 

I haven't adjusted to my age. I turned 60 in October and do not see myself as 'typical.'  I'm not as horny as I used to be, so I think that helps.  When I am horny, the feeling is just as intense (maybe more?) than it ever was. I don''t think the less frequency of the need/desire  makes it easier for one to get what one wants. 

As a bottom cum slut, it's easier to get what I want because my only 'limit' is do you have a cock that you can fuck with and cum? If I am face down, visual doesn't apply. Tops have to look at who they fuck, so it is much more of a factor. Meaning, how we look as bottoms matters more. I.e., we're going to have more appeal the more appealing we make our selves.  For me, I've always managed my weight and for most of the last 10 years sex has been very anonymous, meaning the top doesn't even see my face, just my back side.

I'm honest about my age, so fewer people hit on my ads, but I get a lot of repeats from those who know me, so I'd cultivate fb's as a way to get what you want?

• Like 1

So in part this is just a natural progression.  There are some younger guys who love fucking older men (see here), but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule.  Some guys tend to settle down a bit as they age, which pulls them out of the fucking pool.  On the other hand, some start getting into topping more and more (that's happened with me for sure).

First bit of advice:  if you're not already, start taking care of yourself.  In your 20s and 30s, a lot of men look hot even if they're overweight, have drug problems, smoke, don't eat well, etc.  By the time you hit your 50s, all your bad habits start catching up with you.  Premature aging from smoking really sets in.  Heavy drinking starts to become more apparent.  The large solid build of a 20-something bearcub starts sagging.  There are men out there who are in their 50s and insanely hot.  There are a lot more 50-somethings who do not look good at all.  At that age it's largely determined by habits.

Second:  opportunities to bottom will start to taper off a bit.  That's natural.  There's something that seems to draw more young men to bottom and more older men to top.  That's been true since ancient times.  So, as much as you can, run with that thought.  I can tell you that no matter where you are, it's always easier to find a man who wants your cock than it is finding one who wants your ass.

Finally, like others have said, figure out if you want quantity or quality.  A hot young man might get both.  Most older guys have to settle for one or the other.  If you want quantity, then lower your standards.  If you want quality, then understand that you'll probably get less dick than you were previously used to and try to build up a stable of regulars.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm a chubby 53 year-old bottom. I get hit on by young tops on Grindr/Scruff/Growlr/A4A all the time especially the black ones. You just need to put yourself out there. I'm not claiming I get the kind of attention I did when I was 25, but I am still getting laid. 

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

Be reasonbly groomed, clean, and ready to fuck(clean hole etc)

Bathhouses. Lots of them. The more the better.

Gloryholes at the tubs. Or any gloryhole. Back your ass up to a gloryhole. Someone will plow it sooner or later.

Jump into the community sling at your fave tub and spread em. Someone will fuck you sooner or later.

Rent a sling room at your local fave tub. I love guys that rent sling rooms and lay in their sling with their door open, advertising themselves.

Walk backwards with your cheeks spread thru the hallways of your fave local tub.

Cruise the hallways and look for tops in their rooms. I akways get takers from that. I get a few rejections too but who the fuck cares. Move on. The next guy might be sporting a thick 9 incher waiting for you. I get rejected plenty but still find plenty of takers. Don't take it personally, get more aggressive and keep cruising.

In other words, go to a bathhouse and be an aggressive pig bottom. I still get all the cock I need at 46, just by using all of the above methods. Of course, living a few minutes from Steamworks helps....

On 2017-02-10 at 0:02 PM, PozGoat said:

Rent a sling room at your local fave tub. I love guys that rent sling rooms and lay in their sling with their door open, advertising themselves.

Advertising yourself, especially as a slutty bottom helps a lot.

I like using some signs I have with phrase such as "Cream My Hole". I have French version when I go to Montreal. My last time one French guy came into my room, fucked me for a while and the bred my hole. As he was leaving all I understood him saying was that the sign turned him on and made him come into the room.

With a room you can have the top decide if he wants to leave the door open or not. Some guy may not fuck you in a public sling but he may feel more comfortable once he closes the door.

On 2017-02-10 at 0:02 PM, PozGoat said:

I still get all the cock I need at 46, just by using all of the above methods.

At 46 I was getting a lot of cock and loads. I got more attention in my 20's but my attitude was better in my 40's and 50's.

When we refer to "older bottoms" let's not forget the bottoms in their 60's and more. Getting horny does not stop in the 40's and 50's. It keeps going and for bottoms in their 60's and over the job of getting loads it really becomes tough.