Older Bottoms. How do you get what you want?

Scottyrim

I'm an older bottom, sometimes vers. Like to stay fit. Have piercings n like to stay shaved.

When I go to sex club or bath house, love to suck cock. Old, young. As long as there is sexual energy, it's what matters.

Because I have a big uncut cock, guys want me to fuck them. And I'm Ok with that.

I guess I am lucky. When I moved from a big city to a small town a few years ago I thought my sex life would be more or less over. As a bottom in his 50s I didn't think there would be much demand. Was I wrong! There have been more than enough guys who wanted to fuck "Daddy". From 20 to 60yo. Especially the younger guys surprised me. Now I have two regular fuckbuds, one in his 40s and one 50s guy, the latter one with the sex drive of a much younger guy keeping my hole pretty busy. And a few young ones who stop by on occasion (for a blowjob or fuck) every few weeks or so. And I hope a mid 30s guy who I just met becomes a regular too ? I have more action now than my last few years in the big city. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I am 63,bugchasing and look good enough to turn heads at the baths or adult bookstores.Video booths are a fav breeding zone!As I have gotten older have become much more of a top and find there are LOTS of younger men that want a good hard fuck fom older men like me.I ADORE young guys...and am only too happy to top them.Haven't slowed down too much but seem to be enjoying it MORE.:)

18 hours ago, NLbear said:

I guess I am lucky. When I moved from a big city to a small town a few years ago I thought my sex life would be more or less over. As a bottom in his 50s I didn't think there would be much demand. Was I wrong! There have been more than enough guys who wanted to fuck "Daddy". From 20 to 60yo. Especially the younger guys surprised me. Now I have two regular fuckbuds, one in his 40s and one 50s guy, the latter one with the sex drive of a much younger guy keeping my hole pretty busy. And a few young ones who stop by on occasion (for a blowjob or fuck) every few weeks or so. And I hope a mid 30s guy who I just met becomes a regular too ? I have more action now than my last few years in the big city. 

Exactly and agreed...

I also have 2 regulars guys who trxt and fuck me...luke is 23, big cock, low hangers and likes to fuck me hard.

My other guy is a 19 year old tall pakistani lad, he likes me to wear my glasses, white shirt, black trousers and shoes, he likes to call me dad whilst fucking me and cuddles me after stroking my body.

I seem to attract more young lads these days than ever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I pretty much exclusively play with older men 50+! Regardless of whether they are tops or bottoms they are usually great times. I am 27 and my partner is 65 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I am a 51 yr old bottom and do my best to keep in shape as best possible. I do lunges and leg exercises to keep my ass as firm as possible. Work out several times a week to stay relatively fit. It seems like the “daddy” term is popular with all ages of gays. At first, I didn’t want to think of myself old enough to be considered a daddy but as the grey hair took over I had no choice but to accept it. Over the last few years, I have gotten more cock (young & old) than I did 10 years ago! From guys in their mid 20s to my age, many guys want some of daddy’s hot hairy ass. (Don’t mean to brag.) I have lowered my standards from when I was younger. If a guy doesn’t want me because of my age, I don’t personalize it and move on. Confidence, regardless of age/body/looks, it always a turn on IMO. As others suggested put yourself in situations like Cum Union or sex parties, bath houses, public parks or other places that make you an available piece of ass now. Guys that want to drop their load and have limited time will fuck (almost) anyone.  

• Upvote 2

Guest descartes70817

I'm a 61 year old top and I enjoy fucking bottoms of all ages, but I feel most comfortable with guys close to my own age.