How do you guys prepare for a fuckfest for a few days?

Scottyrim

So in about a month I am going on a holiday in another city , where I am fully prepared to be everyone's slut for a week. At least that is the plan. But what I am wondering is what you guys do generally if you know you are going to be a slut for a week or so?

How do you prepare physically for that? Say if you are a bottom, what sort of food  would you eat  for a week, to make sure you were squeaky clean?

What sort of things would you do in diet or exercise or preparedness ( is that even a word?) to make sure you could sustain a full week of fucking ?

Love to hear from the experts, so am asking here

There are lots of topics about diet in this site, check them out. When I'm going on a vacation that will feature lots of sex, I hit the gym every day the week before to be as buff as I can and drop any fat. Usually I get very disciplined on what I eat and losing weight a month before. The goal is to look good and attract dicks and men who will use me. It also gives you the stamina to have sex for hours in multiple sessions