Thirty Minute Black Spitroast

BlkBear77

Me: 39, 6'1", semi muscular black bear w/ hairy body, 6" cut, bald head, tight groom black beard, versatile

GP: 50, 6'2, thick built black bear, 7" cut, close cut hair, goatee, top

NY:  22, 5'10", athletic build black twink, lightly hairy body, bottom

NY is a bottom with whom I had played some time ago when he visiting here on the West Coast.  Well, two years later, when he was again out west, he contacted me saying he would like to hookup again.  A few day early I had been chatting and reconnecting with GP on Grindr.  We had meet when we were connected by a white bottom play buddy of his who had the classic fantasy of being the bottom for two black men.  But that's a story for another time.

Anyhow, GP and I hadn't played or spoken in a year or so as life had gotten in the way for each of us, but on this occasion GP mentioned he wanted a play session with only black men, so when NY contacted me, I figured it was worthwhile to see if the three of us could get together, but initially it looked like our schedules wouldn't mesh, so I pretty much dropped the idea, but unbeknownst to me, NY had managed to set things up, not realizing GP and I knew each other, at GP's new place. 

NY wanted to meet around 2:00 AM, which I assumed to be an east coast practice, but as I had work in the morning, I agreed to meet at 12:00 AM.  I arrived a few minutes early.  GP and I chatted and got more comfortable as he showed me around.  Now, in our past play sessions GP had fucked me, but this time I solely in the mood to top.  So we chatting and awaited NY.  And waited.  There was still no sign of NY.  We texted him and he responded, saying he was on the way, but after 30 minutes or so GP and I were getting frustrated, particularly as the window in which I would be available to play with NY was closing quickly.

Around 1:00 AM NY finally showed up.  He was flinging attitude about the time since he was on vacation. Well since he was late, GP and I pretty much agreed he's got 30 minute of time to get fucked in.

GP and I, in our underwear laid side by side on the bed. NY Shed his pants and climbed on to the bed and sucking GP. NY quick began to moan, as GP's cock got harder.  I stroked mine as I watched. A few moments later NY looked over at mine, slide over to suck it. He's mouth was nice an wet, and another moan of enjoyment escaped him. Then he returned to GP.  GP gestured to NY's ass, suggest I get him ready to get fucked. It was pretty clear NY liked GP in his mouth. 

So climbed off the bed and grabbed the lube I'd brought. Now in the chats with NY, it was clear he was also looking to get fisted. So I had brought crisco to lube his hole. So I grabbed a chunk and fingered his hole.  Letting  it melt and fill it.  NY's was now moaning  at a whole different level as my fingers and the lube worked his inners. I then announced he was ready.

GP shifted and got on his knees on the bed , and put NY mouth back on top his dick. He cup his hand to NY's head, hold him in place as he sucked. I climb onto the beds edge and rubbed my cock against NY's wet hole. Then I pushed inward. There was moment of restraint and then adjustment. NY moans as loud even with GP cock muffling him. I can only imagine how he would describe it. 

As I said there was a moment of adjustment and I then start pound at his late ass Crisco lubed hole.  It felt great as I slammed into him to hilt.  NY pulled off GP's cock took a hit of poppers, moaning in pleasure before he returned to sucking off GP.  The spit roast we formed was a mass of horny black flesh.  I'm not sure if it was the Crisco, his hole, or both, but I sensed I wouldn't last long, so I to delay the inevitable by alternating between short and long strokes, and pulling almost complete out.  Eventually, however, I couldn't hold off any longer, so I growled "I'm cumming," as I pushed in balls deep as my cock unloaded into NYs hole.  I was impressed when I felt him tighten-up his ass to squeeze out my last drops.

A few moments later I slid out of him and collapsed on the bed.  GP released NY, who let out a sigh of relief.  "Clean-up his cock," GP ordered, and as NY did so, I had to struggle to handle the hypersensitivity.

As NY was licking-up my crotch, GP moved behind him and entered his ass with little difficult.  NY pulled off me and took a quick hit from the poppers.  I sat back, stroked myself as GP fucked that young black cocky bottom.  NY, of course, moaned in delight.  GP then withdrew, telling NY to get on his back.  When NY was in position GP stepped forward, pushed NY's legs into position, and slid back in, fucking in short powerful thrusts.  Within a minute or so NY let out a squeal.  A smile crossed my face as I knew NY was getting GP's load, even as NY had been punished for his attitude.  Afterwards GP let out a deep sigh, withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to NY.  Twenty minutes had passed since we had started.

NY again flung the attitude when I wasn't getting hard enough to fuck him again. So he turn back to GP  who was semi hard,and started sucking him clean. GP then remind me weren't you going to try fisting him. I thought fine, as he was still on his knees with his ass in the air.

I returned to my bag, and grabbed one the XL Nitrile gloves I had brought and slid it on my mitt, adding a bit more Crisco on my palm, figuring I didn't need a lot between what I had already loaded in him, in addition to the loads GP and I had given him.  Yeah, he should be well lubed.  I then grabbed his ass and pushed  his cheeks apart.  He continued to to suck GP as I fingered his hole. After taking both our cocks he was loose, but it remained to be seen if he could handle my XL fist?  

Very quickly three fingers were in his ass, up to the second joint.  NY's muffled  groans were once again filled the room, as he sucked GP.   GP also had the pleasure of watching NY's expression as he also enjoyed NY's mouth.  I continued to twist and push at NY's hole, occasionally pulling out and adding a fourth finger, although only up to the first joint.  NY's groans increased as his hole reached its limits.  Briefly I even got the tip of my thumb into his ass, but the resistance of his ass muscles made it clear this time (at least) he wasn't ready for a fist of my size.  I switched back to three fingers, shaping them into a 'c', which I slid inside of his hole, massaging what I could of his tail bone. 

I looked over at the clock and saw we were a few minutes away from the 30 minute mark.  I withdrew my hand from NY's ass, and announced time was up, adding had he arrived on time we might have gotten deeper.  He pouted for a bit.  He had clearly enjoyed my fist and wanted more.

As I got home he texted as I walked through the door, saying he wanted to come over and pick-up where we left off at GP's place.  Right now.  

"Maybe on your next visit," I replied.  Then I headed to the shower and bed.

Young bottoms.  I guess I have accept I'm now an old man.  Which may be why I'm hearing the term daddy thrown more and more in my direction.

• Upvote 2