There will be an upgrade of the server operating system starting around noon (Eastern Time) this Tuesday, April 24th. This site will be down for an hour or more during the upgrade.

It would help if you could make note of how fast pages seem to load now, and compare it to how pages load after the upgrade. I'm especially interested in this feedback from users in Europe, Australia, South America & South Africa.

Sign in to follow this  
LatinYoungbareback

Is there brazilians here?

Men from Brazil are awesome looking, have great personalities, and are great in bed.

There use to be a great bathhouse in Sao Paulo that closed a few years ago. It was one on the best times I have had in my life.

Has anyone been to Festa do Vale Tudo in Rio?   Will be in Carnival this february and want to check on a place to get some good dick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bottombitch89
      Hosting hung tops in a central SF Travelodge all day and night 4/24/18. Looking to get wrecked and filled. Loooove pleasing tops, and would love to suck big dick while getting dp'ed...over and over again.
    • By AllOfLifeIsHere777
      just spent an hour in the sling at Basement.
      9 loads taken, all bb.  Exhausted
    • By boredhomo
      Did my crew shifts and have a VIP Ticket for myself. Anyone else? Love to meet up with some peeps on here. Top here, love bottoms expecially twinks and cd/trans.
    • By behindonestep
      I'm 5'10", GL, and looking for loads in northeastern PA. Any takers?
    • By sirlancelot21

Been meaning to post this for some time and just now got the motivation to do it. Took a trip to Vegas back in early Dec. Did the usually bbrt invite and once I got there, posted ads on CL (oh how I miss that site). My goal was to break my record of 13 loads. Well I only broke event. First guy was a muscular short daddy who made a quick go of things. Shortly after I ended up with two hot and fit BBCs in my room, taking turns on my ass. Muscle daddy showed back up and added another load. I then rode the fittest bbc till he exploded deep in me. That set off the second one so I quickly slide off the first so I could take the second. Load five was from a hot and sexy young white kid. We made out a bit and he fucked me on my back, all the while kissing. He bred me nice and deep. Next few loads were anonymous with one I do know being another BBC. Had a sexy dom muscle daddy come by. He had me nursing on his cock while he leaned back on the bed. While we were engaged in play, another guy showed up. Was told he was an older not fit guy. He proceeded to fuck and breed me while I continued to nurse daddy’s cock. With a fresh load, I climbed onto daddy and rode his load out of him. Took a few more anon loads after him. He messaged me just after midnight saying he was horny again. I was one load away from tying my record so I invited him right back over. He pile drove me for a good solid 10min before giving me load 13.

Other #BBBH Sites…