It Started with a University Restroom Fuck

ohvisit

A young guy who looked familiar showed up on my Facebook feed in "People You May Know." I scrolled through the Facebook entry for a while and finally figured out I had messed around with him a few years ago. 

The first time we met was when he replied to my posting on Craigslist.  We agreed to meet in the secluded, locking, basement restroom of the university science building.  The guy was hot, maybe 22 or 23 years old, 5' 8", dark brown hair, and a thick muscular build.  I also remember his legs were muscular and very firm.  After we entered the restroom, he locked the door, immediately unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, and sucked my painfully erect seven inch cock, taking the entire length until I could feel the stubble of his light beard rub against my balls.  As he continued to deep throat my cock, pushing me ever closer to on edge, he lowered his pants and stroked his cock. The girth of his seven inches was impressive.  After a couple minutes he abruptly stopped sucking, stood-up and with no further segue, forcibly shoved his tongue in my mouth. Talk about a passionate random hookup.

Then he again abruptly stopped, grabbed me by the shoulders, spun me around, and positioned me bent over the toilet.  I felt his hands on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, followed by his tongue, which, without any subtlety, wormed its way into my hole, rimming me vigorously.  He also slid two fingers in my hole so his tongue could get even deeper into my hole.  As his tongue flittered deep in my hole, he reached between my legs and stroked my cock, which, by this point, was heavily drooling pre-cum.  I found myself involuntarily (and loudly) moaning, even as I struggled not to cum.  

After a good ten minutes of intense rimming, he stopped, retrieved a bottle of poppers from his pocket, saying "Take a couple of deep hits."

As I complied, he spit-lubed his cock, also spreading spit onto my hole. My head was spinning from the poppers as I felt his cock head rub against my hole.  "Take another hit of poppers," he insisted.

Again I complied, and just as I finished screwing on the lid, he pushed the full length of his cock in my ass, and, without pause, began churning his dick in my ass.  I could actually feel his balls hit my cheeks.  The initial pain was intense but quickly turned to pleasure.  He suddenly pulled all the way out, dropped to his knees, and rimmed me again, and again, after a minute or so, he stood and again shoved his cock into my hole.  Then he began hard-fucking me.

Five minutes of ferocious ramming ensued, followed by a lengthy pause when he held still, his cock lodged deep in my ass.  I could tell his cock was throbbing, but I wasn't quite sure, and asked "Did you cum?"

"Not yet," he replied, as he again handed me the poppers, again recommending "You'd better take some more hits and get ready for a real pounding."

I took very deep hits, and no sooner had finished when, true to his word, he slammed all the way in, furiously pounding me for a good ten minutes.  He was so forceful it was hard to remain standing.  Then he slowed his pace a bit as I heard the bottle of poppers open, and he took a long deep hit, after which he thrust his cock into my hole hard, three or four times, before announcing, "Yes, yes, I'm going breed you!"

I could feel his cock pulse in my hole. As he slowly pulled out, he told me to tighten my ass so his cum wouldn't leak out. 

He lifted me up and kissed me deeply. Then he bent over and ordered me to rim him. His muscular ass was smooth, and his hole was beautifully perfect--like he had never even been fucked before. He told me to stroke my cock as my tongue explored his ass. After only a couple of minutes of probing his amazing ass, I needed to cum. He sensed I was getting close and dropped to his knees, deep throating my cock. The cum burst out of my cock into his mouth. He swallowed my entire load.

I assumed our play date in the basement restroom was over, but he turned me around and shoved his tongue up my hole. It soon became clear he wanted to eat his load out of my hole. He told me to push out the load. As I pushed, I felt the globs of cum run out, and he licked up every drop.

This was seriously one of the hottest scenes I ever experienced.  I remember standing there in the restroom, startled, breathless, and amazed at what happened.  I also remember that after he had felched all his cum out of my hole, he stood-up, and again slid his still hard cock into my ass.  I think we both wincing from the lack of lube, so after he took another hit, he pushed the poppers under my nose, and as my hole relaxed, he fucked me again, this time, however, somewhat more slowly, sliding gently all the way out and pushing back in until I could feel his balls smack my ass.

After about five minutes, he pushed his cock all the way and held it there, filling my hole with his second load.  We both washed up at the sink, and he gave me a kiss before we departed ways.

About a week later he emailed me and said we should meet at his apartment. He wanted me to fuck him this time, but he had one request:  his front door would be unlocked, I would let myself in, and I would find him in position on his bed, blindfolded.  He also asked that I be as quiet as possible so he wouldn't know I had even entered.  When I arrived at his place, I removed my shoes and clothing at the foot of the private staircase that gave entrance to his apartment, and then very, very quietly climbed the staircase where I found him completely naked on the bed with his beautiful ass presented for my pleasure.

I licked his hole, my tongue exploring his entire butt.  He shuddered, clearly not expecting my sudden presence in the room.  He took a hit of poppers and his hole immediately relaxed, allowing my tongue deeper entrance.  I could taste another load of warm cum, which let me know had been recently fucked.  Still his hole was so tight there wasn't any other apparent evidence another cock has just been in his ass, so I asked "How recently were you fucked?"

Unprepared for my question, he replied "I took three loads in the past two hours."

I positioned my tongue over his hole and told him to push out the loads. On the initial push a huge glob of cum hit my tongue, which I did not hesitate to swallow. Then I felt several more streams of cum on my tongue. I spit that cum on my hand and lubed up my cock. Knowing he was about to get fucked, he took a few hits of poppers. With one push, my entire cock slid up his hole. He let out a loud whimper and begged me to fuck him.

I fucked him hard for ten minutes, repeatedly pulling my cock all the way out, pausing, and shoving it back in to the hilt.  The final time I pulled out I told him to take a good long hit of poppers.  As he did, I shoved two fingers up his tight hole and slid my cock in at the same time.  He yelped in pain so I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Shut the fuck up, slut, and take my cock."

I put my hand over his mouth and rammed my cock even harder. Then I pulled my hand away and demanded he beg for my cum. He did as he was told. "Please, please cum in me. Breed me. I want your load." After a few minutes of his begging, I couldn't hold back:  that handsome young slut got my load deep in his ass, the fourth load he had taken that day.

This scenario was repeated every week for about three months, but then his e-mails abruptly stopped, and he didn't respond to my messages for months.  When he finally did respond, it was to explain he had moved to another city for a job and had not had time to hook up with anyone. To this day I can remember his beautiful muscular ass and the awesome taste of the multiple loads of cums I ate from his ass.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...