STDs, Antibiotics and BB Sex

Read1

Hi, guys!

I've often thought about this. Have you, guys, ever experienced or heard of guys experiencing bareback sex while on antibiotics for 7 days? This waiting period is the advice doctors give you if you're infected with gono/clamydia/syphilis - NO SEX for 7 days. But it still leaves you horny.

I love to hear your thoughts and/or experiences in this matter.

Read1

Guest private69

Depending on the drug and the cycle needed to complete the course, could be ten or fourteen days, too. Usually these dim, make you a bit tired and slow and reduce appetite hence sex drive (low energy, low cock), too, whose bad tops self sex could smooth for the moment. I doubt that under Doxy you will run and perform like a nicely oiled steam machine at day one.

On the opposite a bum and or dick under antibio might be a special dish for some tops

Last week I just finished a 10 day cycle for both gono and chlamydia that came up in my routine test 3 weeks ago.  I hadn't had anything in 14 months, and I'm pretty sure I figured out a very short time window when I got them at a group party the week before my tests (contacted 3 regular fuck buds that all came back neg).  I am NOT into spreading or catching anything or getting it recycled back to me, so I always tell the guys I can communicate with.  Anyway, I asked the Dr if it's in my ass and throat, do I need to worry about telling someone who ONLY sucked my dick or bottomed for me (it was NOT in my dick).  I asked in a more professional way lol.  I asked this for the secondary reason of finding out if I could still USE my dick without spreading it further.  She informed me that if it didn't show up in the pee test, then I shouldn't have to worry about passing it through my dick - that's why they need to check dick throat and ass since it can be in one location but not the others.  Unless you've had it for a LONG time (which was not the case) - then it can get into your system and spread throughout.  That's what I got from the doc.....I ended up abstaining anyway, but wanted to know the answer.  BTW, I felt perfectly normal on the antibiotics no side effects for me at all.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

The first time I had gono, I got treated quickly and was ordered to not play for the next fourteen days. But one of my fuckbuds called. He wanted to play. I told him what the doctor said. He said it didn't matter - he wasn't going to get it from me. And we fucked. And he didn't.