How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest cardoc49
2 minutes ago, BlackDad39 said:

yeah it wasn't pleasant at all, but now i'm older i can appreciate why he was doing it

Im so glad that you seem to have reached this level of understanding and appreciation - even if the cost was high - but you seem like having coped fine - how did you feel about sucking his dick?

1 minute ago, cardoc49 said:

Im so glad that you seem to have reached this level of understanding and appreciation - even if the cost was high - but you seem like having coped fine - how did you feel about sucking his dick?

I felt so scared and intimidated at the time... he woudl choke me so i couldnt breath... it was very scary. 

Guest cardoc49
2 minutes ago, BlackDad39 said:

I felt so scared and intimidated at the time... he woudl choke me so i couldnt breath... it was very scary. 

so it was a totally wrongdoing on your stepdad's behalf

Guest uncutxxxfun
On 1/15/2018 at 7:58 PM, ukgaywanker said:

i was a regular cocksucker by the age of 12, and had already been fucked a couple of times too. i had 3 molesters who l would visit as often as possible, i  loved being abused and still do now

I used to have the neighbor suck my cock for me when I was 14 and he was 11.  We'd play in the basement at my house.  He resisted at first, but he got better at it.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend was molested from age five to fifteen by a cousin and his uncles. They all made him give them BJs. Unfortunately, I don't know much details about it because he (rightly) suspects its a turn-on for me to hear about him being used by them. I've gotten him to start talking about it a few times, but then I ask something that gives my excitement away and he gets pissed and won't say more. It is a traumatic experience for him and he doesn't like thinking about it. We talked in the evening and it kept him sleepless afterward. He is a total bottom and gets the biggest hard-on sucking my cock and cums soon after I start fucking him. But he never initiates sex and I always have to push him a bit. In earlier relationships I know he had to endure some beating - and I'm totally nonviolent and spanking etc. doesn't do anything for me. Sometimes I wonder if he would like me to force him to service me or get fucked by me without consent - but don't know. It would be a turn-on for me! I want to make him my submissive slut (in bed only), but I'm worried he will think I don't love him, just want him for sex - he is quite insecure about that. And I really do love him - a lot!
Thoughts and advice most welcome!!

• Upvote 3

Guest MorganStar

Yes  I was, and was made to feel that it was why I was put on this earth. That was re-enforced again many years later by some of the guys in high school though they never did anything physical. But mental abuse can be just as cruel. Only 4 more months until graduation. Since I turned 18 last October, I circulate with a different crowd out side of school where I just surrender to what I am and it seems OK

20 hours ago, Dom-Top-Dad said:

My boyfriend was molested from age five to fifteen by a cousin and his uncles. They all made him give them BJs. Unfortunately, I don't know much details about it because he (rightly) suspects its a turn-on for me to hear about him being used by them. I've gotten him to start talking about it a few times, but then I ask something that gives my excitement away and he gets pissed and won't say more. It is a traumatic experience for him and he doesn't like thinking about it. We talked in the evening and it kept him sleepless afterward. He is a total bottom and gets the biggest hard-on sucking my cock and cums soon after I start fucking him. But he never initiates sex and I always have to push him a bit. In earlier relationships I know he had to endure some beating - and I'm totally nonviolent and spanking etc. doesn't do anything for me. Sometimes I wonder if he would like me to force him to service me or get fucked by me without consent - but don't know. It would be a turn-on for me! I want to make him my submissive slut (in bed only), but I'm worried he will think I don't love him, just want him for sex - he is quite insecure about that. And I really do love him - a lot!

Can't you get a little rough with him and see how he reacts? E.g., grab a fistful of hair during oral service as if you were about to force him down and choke him on it. If he likes it, he'll show enthusiasm one way or another. Or slap his ass lightly while you're fucking him, then slap it harder. Or choke him a little. There are a lot of steps between a hint of aggression and a full rape scene, but you're not going to learn anything unless you're willing to engage in some light violence.

For your sake, I hope he enjoys being coerced as much as I do, but if he doesn't, then it's not so bad to have a reluctant but sexually compliant and responsive boywife. If that's the case, then maybe try to get him to agree to a sex schedule. If he knows that he's obligated to rectal penetration on one particular night every week, then he can prepare in advance and is less likely to need convincing.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-01-15 at 9:58 PM, ukgaywanker said:

i was a regular cocksucker by the age of 12, and had already been fucked a couple of times too. i had 3 molesters who l would visit as often as possible, i  loved being abused and still do now

lucky guys.

I'm pretty sure that's not what made me like I am. Maybe you could argue the neglect did it because my childhood was often devoid of responsible adults--- or any adults present at all. I had a lot of time with my childhood friends totally unsupervised for us to "play" even when we were really little, like kindergarten age through much of middle school. If I went to school and did okay there I could easily go without seeing my parents more than a few hours a week. My buddies and I did the regular kid stuff... and then we did sexual roleplay, masturbated, had oral sex, and occasionally just good ol' fashion fucking. We'd also sometimes plan how to entice adults to join us.... and failing that some kids I grew up with liked to straight up entrap high schoolers and adults into playing with us. It was very consensual between all the kids I grew up with but adults were so novel to us a few kids I knew more or less assaulted adults on several occasions.

I did have sexual contact with much older youth and adults when I was a minor but the main reason it happened was either I initiated it or a friend initiated it on my behalf. (A side effect of not being supervised is I was very good at fending off full sized adults by my pint sized self... so any adult who was interested in forcing them self on me or who threatened my sense of physical safety ended up with regrets, either literally being chased away or trapped apologizing/pleading.) Mostly I just got a lot of guys to fuck around with though because I went way out of my way to look and act way older than I was and I usually didn't hesitate to blatantly ask for exactly what I wanted.

Due to being left alone and not having anything super off limits with other children I had no concept of what was socially acceptable when it came to sex until well into my teens. I had no idea that not everyone had bisexual sex, even if they had gender preferences, nor that people found it weird if you had sex with people you weren't attracted to because you both enjoy fucking, so why not do it together? I didn't feel weird about being queer or intersex or trans-- I got to just be a boy, behave like one, and be readily accepted-- including sex. I thought everyone was into at least some s&m and had this belief well into high school because everyone I interacted with was. There were instances I even flat out asked teachers, babysitters, and family members for sex as a kid-- I had no sense of taboo because no one ever told me, most adults either agreed or politely turned me down, except the last family member I ever really came onto who said I should not do that with family. I kind of learned all this at once in my late teens and twenties so I ended up closeted the first time ever for a while, but ultimately worked out what I was into as an adult and came of of it very much gay and very slutty and twisted.  So, I think it's safe to say it was either all me or just a lack of anyone telling me I wasn't supposed to be such a pig until, ooups, too late!

• Like 1

I had a friend I went to church with, i was 8 and he was 13, he built a little hut out on the power lines away from his home and asked me if i wanted to see it, him and me went out there one Sunday evening and made me suck his juice down , then the next week he invited his cute little blonde sister that was my age, he made me eat her while he filled her gut up with this young cum. I remember the taste and I really liked it, we continued this weekend after weekend for a while ??? makes me hot thinking about it??

• Like 4

Guest NudistPerv
On 2/1/2018 at 6:46 AM, Dom-Top-Dad said:

I have a friend with the same sort of past, starting at about the same age, maybe younger. The same sort of reaction...can talk about it, but, if it seems that whoever is asking is getting turned on/getting off on thinking/imagining it...the topic is closed.

Even though a lot of the threads and stories etc here will make us horny as fuck...this one is something we seriously have to respect...if a guy had this sort of history from his youth we have to respect that they may not have enjoyed it and separate our own lustful cravings from that guy’s past reality. I admit, it turned me on when I would hear about the things that he did and had done to him and how he was played with...and I too made the mistake of trying to get out too many details because I had a hard on in my jeans!

But it becomes the time to do a check in... do you want to alienate this guy and loose a friendship (and/or a lover)? You have to remind yourself that when you are pushed on something you dont like to do (anything! Not just sex!)..its not a good feeling...so let it go. What I think about inside my mind can still stay there, inside my mind and I just gotta be mature enough to know when to activate the filter! And ignore the tenting in my jeans...and that you would have in your jeans!:concern: