How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

On 2/24/2017 at 2:06 PM, Kayne said:

I actually was. my old man was involved with NAMBLA and I was daddy's cumdump for years along with a couple uncles and my God father- and some other neighborhood dudes. mostly Marine buddies my dad drank with. When He died, My mom sent me to a boarding schools which was 90/10 boys.  being on the small side I was the cumdump for the older Boys and a few staff members got my first taste of Pain Piss and farm sex there too. And.. i was and alter boy so I was taking Raw catholic priest cock till i hit puberty. -early.  - then it was my turn to fuck. 

here it is 30 -odd year later, i'm not even 40 and i'm a fucking pig. and i'm hard thinking about it. I was scared and really fucked up back then  but OINK.. I sure do miss the old days.   -especially when I was a teenager and could just grab an man's crotch and get him to feed me. 

We share a similar history. I was started by my uncles back in the 50s. They would take me to Camp Zoro, which later became Naked City. It was a family place, but most were pedo families. When I got too old for my uncles, they passed me along to a priest, who rigged a scholarship for me to an all boys school. Most were local, but 8 of us boarded--all recruited just like me

None of it bothered me. I was using jumbo crayons as dildoes at age 3 or 4, and by 6, my uncles found a willing participant.

I think starting early was the key to my becoming what I am, and I'm not angry. Grateful if anything. And I've never experienced people freaking out when I tell them about it. Mostly, I don't mention it to people who dont have an exyremely open attitude about sex. It's the same with farm activities. No coercion. No drama. So I dont see the need to complain.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

When I was 5-6 years old, my mum used to let the neighbours babysit me every time she had night shift. One of the neighbours son was 17 years old and I had to sleep in his room, he used to invite few of his friends on regular basis. When ever they were getting high on spliff or drinking alcohol they used to make me get drunk with them and smoke with them so they can molest me. This went on till I was 12 when I had to move to different city. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JamesLad said:

When I was 5-6 years old, my mum used to let the neighbours babysit me every time she had night shift. One of the neighbours son was 17 years old and I had to sleep in his room, he used to invite few of his friends on regular basis. When ever they were getting high on spliff or drinking alcohol they used to make me get drunk with them and smoke with them so they can molest me. This went on till I was 12 when I had to move to different city. 

How would you say this exploitation affected your personality and sexual nature?

When I was 15, went to a high school party at some dude's house.  It was a mix of girls and guys, but I was bullied and one guy jumped on top of me, thus knocking me down to the ground and started humping me.  Strangely for me at the time, I got rock hard and started questioning my sexuality.  When I was 17, met a guy off a chat room who I thought was a few years older than me, turns out he was 50+.  He tried to fuck me, but I was way too tight and inexperienced at the time plus I was bigger than him so I was able to heave him off me and left.  When I got home, I realized how turned on I was.  That was when I realized I was 100% gay. Wasn't until a couple of bottoms encounters that I realized that I was 100% sissy cum dump bottom.  Now I take any cock, no load refused.  My cock is absolutely useless. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

From the age of 12 for over a year was molested by one of dads friends when ever mum was out working or with friends this guy would take my to my room and have me suck him till he was ready to fuck me, he was my first experience of taking a mans cock, i'm certain dad knew what was going on but could never prove it, just recently i found out he was my dads boyfriend at the time. looking back now i appreciate the experience and wish it had developed into more, but at the time it left me feeling depressed and at times suicidal, mum was busy working or enjoying herself with friends and didnt believe me when i told her and dad just turned a blind eye to it all. but it has left me now knowing i am more than  happy to please another man when ever i can

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Iwantbreedingpoz said:

From the age of 12 for over a year was molested by one of dads friends when ever mum was out working or with friends this guy would take my to my room and have me suck him till he was ready to fuck me, he was my first experience of taking a mans cock, i'm certain dad knew what was going on but could never prove it, just recently i found out he was my dads boyfriend at the time. looking back now i appreciate the experience and wish it had developed into more, but at the time it left me feeling depressed and at times suicidal, mum was busy working or enjoying herself with friends and didnt believe me when i told her and dad just turned a blind eye to it all. but it has left me now knowing i am more than  happy to please another man when ever i can

part of me wishes i could go back in time and make the most of what happened back then maybe even have my dad fuck me too as then maybe i could have had a better relationship with my dad later on in life than i do now as we do not talk any more .

Edited by Iwantbreedingpoz
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Iwantbreedingpoz said:

part of me wishes i could go back in time and make the most of what happened back then maybe even have my dad fuck me too as then maybe i could have had a better relationship with my dad later on in life than i do now as we do not talk any more .

When I was younger (late preteens, early teens), I had sex with more than a couple men that would moan out their son's name as they'd cum. So many men crave their gay sons.

I think sex with one's dad like yours could have really been a great bonding experience, if he's still around and open, ask from your heart.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't it be worth the effort to reach out to your father, you might be surprised on how he would respond to you genuine effort.  Don't wait until he is gone and then realize you should have made the effort.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iwantbreedingpoz said:

given time i may be able to do that, it wasnt just my life he screwed with but my mums, may be later this year after she has remarried and i know she has settled i can maybe move on enough to try to talk to dad again.  

When you are ready, do it, talk to him and then tell him that you want him to make love to you. It's hard to stay upset with someone when they are balls deep inside you. Sex is magical like that!

On 2/1/2018 at 9:46 AM, Dom-Top-Dad said:

My boyfriend was molested from age five to fifteen by a cousin and his uncles. They all made him give them BJs. Unfortunately, I don't know much details about it because he (rightly) suspects its a turn-on for me to hear about him being used by them. I've gotten him to start talking about it a few times, but then I ask something that gives my excitement away and he gets pissed and won't say more. It is a traumatic experience for him and he doesn't like thinking about it. We talked in the evening and it kept him sleepless afterward. He is a total bottom and gets the biggest hard-on sucking my cock and cums soon after I start fucking him. But he never initiates sex and I always have to push him a bit. In earlier relationships I know he had to endure some beating - and I'm totally nonviolent and spanking etc. doesn't do anything for me. Sometimes I wonder if he would like me to force him to service me or get fucked by me without consent - but don't know. It would be a turn-on for me! I want to make him my submissive slut (in bed only), but I'm worried he will think I don't love him, just want him for sex - he is quite insecure about that. And I really do love him - a lot!
Thoughts and advice most welcome!!

Wow Dom Top Dad, that is a tough one. If I had a bf that was molested like that, it would be so hard not get turned on by it as strange as it might sound to others. I would want to know it all, if and when he started to like the cum, was there one that he secretly liked more than the others. 

As for making him a sub-slut, start slow, remind him how much you love him, and it's for both of you. Then ask if he would like it if you brought a buddy over to take turns on him after work one day unannounced say within 2 weeks. This way he knows its coming, just not exactly when. Then start brooding his horizons.

• Upvote 1

i was never molested as a kid even though you could say i started trying to get touched by guys in my tweens. some issues & misunderstandings kept me from trying to have sex but developed a very dirty imagination. so i'm still became a submissive cockslut even before i sucked my first cock

• Upvote 1

On 2/13/2018 at 12:05 PM, faglory said:

i was never molested as a kid even though you could say i started trying to get touched by guys in my tweens. some issues & misunderstandings kept me from trying to have sex but developed a very dirty imagination. so i'm still became a submissive cockslut even before i sucked my first cock

I was, sadly (in some respects), a late bloomer when it came to physical contact with another boy or guy.  I shake my head at so many missed opportunities.  I was shy and never used public restrooms or only used them reluctantly and quickly.  D'OH!  

I was quite the slut in my fantasy life though and I think that helped a lot in enabling a pigginess that that adolescent prudish-ness (WTF?! talk about a disappointing phrase) never saw coming.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cosmaz said:

I was, sadly (in some respects), a late bloomer when it came to physical contact with another boy or guy.  I shake my head at so many missed opportunities.  I was shy and never used public restrooms or only used them reluctantly and quickly.  D'OH!  

I was quite the slut in my fantasy life though and I think that helped a lot in enabling a pigginess that that adolescent prudish-ness (WTF?! talk about a disappointing phrase) never saw coming.  

yeah i totally get that, and when i used public restrooms it was right to a stall, in & out because my dick's too shy to piss at a urinal lol

• Upvote 2