How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest takingdeepanal

Some guys who have fucked me have asked me to call them "Daddy" - and asked me to let them shave my cock balls and hole. I let them indulge their fantasies - and they liked to get me high as part of the process, so both sides are happy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was lucky enough to be introduced to the pleasures of a man's Raw cock inside my tight boy hole at the tender age of eight. uncle did me a great service teaching me early on what my hole was made for. He was 17 the first time. Then I learned how amazing a tight hole felt around my cock at 11.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I cannot say that my uncle is 100% responsible for me being such a kinky ass Pig today. He helped to understand feelings I think I always had. My earliest memories are of being attracted to men. He showed me how to get fucked and to fuck also to realize I love the taste of piss. Being a pig just seems to be second nature for me haha proud of it. ? and very thankful to my uncle for the however small part he played in helping me to realize it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

used and abused by two teachers and was their sucking pig later I was their fuck pig also on school and did fucking loved it Was 13 or so when that started and it did go on until I left school In the mean time I had a lot of fun with some guys on scouting the same games 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest perverthomoslave

I honestly would've loved to be molested. The thought of an older man taking advantage of my younger self always gets me going. I've been beaten before (which I actually loved, my uncle one day when I was 5 once got drunk and beat me up and I didn't know how to describe how I felt but I sure enjoyed it) but never sexually molested. I don't wish that to any child right now, because it's always hard to know if the child would ever enjoy it and it's honestly best not to try, but if it had happened to me I would've certainly love it.
One of my biggest fantasies is all the men from my family gang raping me as a child. I'd never molest a child myself though.

On 5/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, irishlongpig said:

used and abused by two teachers and was their sucking pig later I was their fuck pig also on school and did fucking loved it Was 13 or so when that started and it did go on until I left school In the mean time I had a lot of fun with some guys on scouting the same games 

I had a lot of cock in scouts also... Some best summer camps sucking boys in tent and a leader who liked the boys and I was willing

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2018 at 7:02 AM, MorganStar said:

Yes  I was, and was made to feel that it was why I was put on this earth. That was re-enforced again many years later by some of the guys in high school though they never did anything physical. But mental abuse can be just as cruel. Only 4 more months until graduation. Since I turned 18 last October, I circulate with a different crowd out side of school where I just surrender to what I am and it seems OK

You have o give us more details!

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, lukeboybare said:

I had a lot of cock in scouts also... Some best summer camps sucking boys in tent and a leader who liked the boys and I was willing

scouting camp was near a lake with an island in the middle Two older boys me and a leader of the camp in the middle of the night by full moon gone swimming naked to the island and we had a lot of ritual fun on that island the whole night 

Singing dancing around the small campfire and a lot of sex together and finnaly fell asleep together  

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:14 AM, perverthomoslave said:

I honestly would've loved to be molested. The thought of an older man taking advantage of my younger self always gets me going. I've been beaten before (which I actually loved, my uncle one day when I was 5 once got drunk and beat me up and I didn't know how to describe how I felt but I sure enjoyed it) but never sexually molested. I don't wish that to any child right now, because it's always hard to know if the child would ever enjoy it and it's honestly best not to try, but if it had happened to me I would've certainly love it.
One of my biggest fantasies is all the men from my family gang raping me as a child. I'd never molest a child myself though.

Family always warning me when I was young for pedophiles and other people saying they are bad and will hurt you but truly  I had no problems with them I did love them but never would do anything to another child or they want it theirselves  like me 

• 2 weeks later...

I was 13, I really wish it never happened to me as I feel it made me go into a self loathing phase in my later teens, by age 15 I was pretty sure I was gay and I think it was harder for me accepting that because at the time I blamed it all on the guy that did it to me, because I didnt know better. This lead to a lot of problems with self esteem growing up and I was shy AF, 

I really believe my life and coming to the conclusion of being gay would have gone much easier had it never happened. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2