How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest AmbertheTG75

I was 9 or 10 and the boy next door who was 18 used to make me suck his cock and swallow his cum. Then one day his parents weren't home and he brought me to his room and gave me a pair of panties to wear, starting then I realized I was born to be a bottom. His cock felt so good In me and he blew a huge load. Been hooked ever since. 

Hello - love reading others experiences ! I really enjoyed mine - not sure molested but learning ! Being raised by a all female family - obeying their needs but I was wonderful being with older males - encouraging words - learning - exciting - obeying them !   :)

On 9/17/2017 at 5:25 PM, Traveling4Sex said:

When I was a freshman in high school, my best friends older brother was hot. Dark hair, blue eyes, a perfect build from being on the swim team. He caught me leering at him a few times. One day he found me in school and said I needed to come over to his place. I got there and his brother wasn't there. He took me to the garage, and seduced me into sucking him. It became a regular thing until that summer. He worked in a video store and would slip me in after hours. That led us stripping completely, and him jerking me, and eventually fucking me three times a week. No condoms, just skin and cum.

He went off to college after that. Never saw him again. 

Did you hear whether he ended up gay, bi or straight?

first time on the night boat from Hook of Holland to harwich. an older German man had spotted me and chatted me up. I was 16 and drinking mineral water. he could se I wanted it, and he was quite good looking, late 50s. he had a single cabin, that is where we eneded, he was extremely gentle at the beginning, he made me relaxk when hye pushed his cock inside me, and then had me sit on him while he kissed me. when he put me on my back with my ølegs over his shoulders and started giving me man cockI was in heaven. after he came, he made me clean him. next morning he fucked my sore ass standing in the shower, he called me whore and then I came (again)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Molested??? For the dutch law , yes. For me no. I enjoyed every moment. 

At age 8 we moved in a small village and my neighbor , a farmer, asked me to help on his field and glasshouses.

Driving with him on his tractor he started to touch me. First over my clothes but in the couple of weeks he grabbed my litlle boydick.

Then started to suck me and masturbate himself. I watched him cum in his handkerchief. I was fasinated.

At a moment his cock was so close to me that I touched it and he ejaculated over my hand. So special.

In the next years I became his slut and it felt so good. At a point I didn`t wear my underwear for him so it was for him easier (what a slut I was)

Maybe I was 9 or 10 that I started to swallow his sperm. When I was 12 I had my first orgasme but there was no cum.

At age 13 we moved to a city and I saw him never more.

I missed it so much that at age 15 i went , nervous that I was?, to a gay cinema.

It was free for me. And there it was awesome , all those old pervs!! Undressing me , licking my ass, sucking me?.

And I had so many cocks to suck and so many loads, I was in heaven.

I still loves the cinema but now I`m 50 and still want those old cocks but I wish I was still 15.

BTW. In my opinion i don`t approve underage seks but it worked for me. I would never do it with an underaged boy/girl

Its to dangerous not only for the law but more for the damage to them

• Like 4

nobody had to molest me.i was born a cumdump and couldnt wait to start sucking cocks, drinking cum and getting fucked. first time i got to suck a cock i naturally swallowed and i knew that i was born to suck cock.pretty sure i was the only grade 8 in my school who could fully deepthroat. when guys started fucking me i knew i was born to be a cumdumpster fucktoy.i started dreaming about blowing groups of guys and getting gangbanged in elementary school so i know im a natural born pussyboy

• Like 3

I definitely think being molested messed with my head. I was still in grade school and he was 6 or 7 years older. It wasn’t forced, more like him teaching me to enjoy my body. It quickly turned into oral and I remember him being too big for me. I always wonder why I didn’t tell. My best friends didn’t know and my immediate family didn’t know. I’ve just kept this piece of shits secret all these years. Makes me feel like a coward or something. I think it made me shy and lack confidence. I always wonder since it was my first sexual experience if that’s why I’m always curious about being with a guy? I don’t find men attractive like I do women...but sometimes cock is all I think about. I hope my molester rots in hell or at least gets punished for his past one day. 

On 6/25/2018 at 11:06 AM, IndianaMan said:

I definitely think being molested messed with my head. I was still in grade school and he was 6 or 7 years older. It wasn’t forced, more like him teaching me to enjoy my body. It quickly turned into oral and I remember him being too big for me. I always wonder why I didn’t tell. My best friends didn’t know and my immediate family didn’t know. I’ve just kept this piece of shits secret all these years. Makes me feel like a coward or something. I think it made me shy and lack confidence. I always wonder since it was my first sexual experience if that’s why I’m always curious about being with a guy? I don’t find men attractive like I do women...but sometimes cock is all I think about. I hope my molester rots in hell or at least gets punished for his past one day. 

Totally relate with you on this, I think the majority here in this thread are full of shit when they glorify how they were molested as a kid and liked it, I call bullshit on all of them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

my molester ruined my life in so many ways   from 7 to 16    but you didnt tell back in the 70s and when you did  nothing happened to them anyway  it was a hush hush subject   kinda think its better now with that but not alot of the other crap going on.

14 hours ago, orionboy1 said:

Totally relate with you on this, I think the majority here in this thread are full of shit when they glorify how they were molested as a kid and liked it, I call bullshit on all of them. 

Thank you. It’s nice and also sad when someone can relate to this. It’s definitely a club I wish I wasn’t a part of. I agree with you 100% about the people here glorifying it.