How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

I was molested by a neighborhood bully who beat me up once. Everyone was afraid of him and I definitely was. But I heard how he and some other kids who followed him had molested another kid I knew in the woods, took his clothes off and threw them up in tree branches, then made him suck their cocks, an how he had gagged an puked when they pissed in his mouth. As outraged as i was on the surface I was super excited about it. That was my first dark secret in life. I told no one. But even then I fantasized an jerked off thinking them doing that to me. One day that same group of little thugs an their bully leader came upon me in my front yard an told me I needed to come with them. I was afraid but I went. For real I went off with them and all we did was talk tough bullshit about other kids. I joined in like I was one of them and we walked thru the woods and broke tree branches...and that was it. Nothing happened and I was SO disappointed! Even by the age of 10 I knew i wanted them to molest me that is why I went off with them. But about a month later the bully sat next to my in my seat on the school bus. He was a few grades older then me, like 16, maybe older cuz of grade failures. We lived on the same street and he was just a block or so from my house. He blocked me in my seat and said I was coming hone with him and to not say a word just do what he told me. This kid had beat me up once and I was scared to death of him but that fear also turned me on. My stomache quivered and my legs felt like lead but I did what he told me. I followed him off the bus and around to the back of the house where his bedroom was in the basement. And surprise, he was super nice to me! No menace, no acting mean, he just talked to me like we had been friends forever. Looking back that seduced me, made me even more submissive to him. It was hot in his basement an he told me to take my shirt off. He stripped down to his underwear in front of me and told me to do the same. I did, barely able to breathe the whole time. He got out some beer and we laid down on his bed and watched TV and drank beer. He was the first to get me stoned. I saw his cock bulging thru his underwear. He saw me staring an told me to take it out. I sucked my first cock then an knew immediately I was born for it. He taught me how to do it. I sucked him for awhile an he came in my mouth, so quick some of it slid down the back of my throat an I remember the taste an being glad he did. I like it! This continued for about a year until my family and I moved. When he wanted it he would sit next to me on the bus an I would get off with him. he trained my hole for being fucked, lubing it with crisco an working it in slowly after I got him hard from sucking. I was bred right from the beginning. I used to jerk off on the days he didnt fuck me just thinking about him fucking me! I ended up loving him an thank him for breaking me in to the slut I am 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was molested by my cousin who came down to visit over the summer. I had to share my room with my cousin since we were close in age.  He was 16 and I was 12, he was more developed physically than I was but anyhow we had to share a bed and I typically slept naked but left my underwear on.  I went to bed early to get ready for school and when he came to bed he slept completely naked, I could see the silhouette of his body in the dark.  Now I am sleeping with my back towards him and he lays in the bed almost like spooning.  I didn't pay much mind as I went back to sleep but then I felt this wet spot on my lower back and when I reached down to see why I was wet I felt something stingy and sticky, and accidentally touched the head of his cock.  I quickly moved my hand away and pretended that it never happened.  Thought maybe this is the way he slept in bed so I paid no attention.  Dur6the night I can feel this hard mound pushing on my ass and I was getting that wet feeling again.  This time he spoke up and said, " aren't you getting hot, you ought to sleep nude like I am it's cooler." So I unthinking removed my shorts but felt weird doing so and later on I felt his dick slide into my butt crack and he kept pushing until his dick was at my asshole.  I moved forward and turned on my back to sleep so I can avoid whatever he was doing. He at this point started to accidentally touch my cock and kept saying ooops.  So I moved back to my side and he did it again he pushed himself really close to me and pushed his dick back by my butthole. I could feel the head of his dick spreading my hole open so I turned over facing him and he was sweating up a storm. I fell back to sleep and once again I woke up with that sticky feeling on my lips.  I licked my lips unknowingly what it was but it actually tasted sweet and tart.  I opened my eyes again and his dick my on my lips and he was acting like he was asleep and his dick was oozing pre cum all over my lips.  I was opening my mouth to wake him up and he  shoved his dick in my mouth threatening to not say anything.  He kept moving back and forth till he shot his warm liquid in my mouth.  He told me to swallow otherwise he would tell what I did.  I did and it really tasted pleasant.   The next night he pushed his dick in my asshole and came inside of me to where I couldn't walk the next day.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I should have and wanted to been raped, molested, forced to wear panties and whored out to older men at 12. I knew around that age that i wanted to be a cum whore

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:48 PM, Imopentoanything63 said:

Hey just wondering if any of you guys were ever molested as a child and that's why you're a big now I was molested for years and I absolutely think that's why I'm a nasty Pig right now just curious about all this and would like to talk about it send me messages if you want to chat

I guess if you would call it that lol...my cuzin used to "make me" suck his cock when I was 5/6....he was 13....and my first time getting fucked I was 11 by a guy that used to live in the apts we used to live at...he was 37 :P ….hurt like fuck the first several times but after a couple months I got used to it and omg fuck it felt amazing....especially feeling his cock pulse in my ass when he was squirting his load up my boy pussy :P hehe

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

I should have and wanted to been raped, molested, forced to wear panties and whored out to older men at 12. I knew around that age that i wanted to be a cum whore

feeling a man cum inside me turns me on so fuckin much ugh...when I was 11, at first it freaked me out tbh...but after a while omg its all I wanted :P 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 2/8/2018 at 3:12 AM, BillyBareback said:

We share a similar history. I was started by my uncles back in the 50s. They would take me to Camp Zoro, which later became Naked City. It was a family place, but most were pedo families. When I got too old for my uncles, they passed me along to a priest, who rigged a scholarship for me to an all boys school. Most were local, but 8 of us boarded--all recruited just like me

None of it bothered me. I was using jumbo crayons as dildoes at age 3 or 4, and by 6, my uncles found a willing participant.

I think starting early was the key to my becoming what I am, and I'm not angry. Grateful if anything. And I've never experienced people freaking out when I tell them about it. Mostly, I don't mention it to people who dont have an exyremely open attitude about sex. It's the same with farm activities. No coercion. No drama. So I dont see the need to complain.

I was made to suck my friend that was 13, I was 8, he made me swallow and we played with his sister,  but other than that that's it, yell were so lucky to have a childhood like that, great times,  I love older men,  I'm 48 wanna be controlled by them, wish you two guys loved next door,  mmm??

Bottoms who were born with  a strong physical/sexual attraction towards men, were born with passable/semi-passable feminine qualities that attract highly sexual masculilne tops,  visualize being "taken" or "being his" and accept it are almost always molested as kids. It starts as early as elementary school where masculine boys that were born to penetrate anything they think is feminine notices a boy or two with feminine qualities. Out of instinct the top boy will start reacting sexually by groping him, caressing his legs, calling him his girlfriend, holding his waist and dry humping him while he's standing behind him as a sign of ownership, dominance, etc etc. If the femme keeps getting dry humped or groped throughout elementary either by the same boy or different ones who also run their hands on him sexually like they would a female, then the bottom is pretty much branded with what he was born to be. If he likes the attention then he's well on his way for more intimate molestation whether its a friend who sneaks him off to a corner or cousin who sneaks him into his empty room, and takes the bottom's clothes off and curiously rubs its body. Oral and Penetration typically start at pre-teen years or later on in life. 

So yeah. Bottoms as described above who like sexual attention from men are destined to be molested by certain tops.  Its not really a surprise either given the raw nature of masc top men and the willing and subservient nature of feminine bottoms when it comes to a highly raunchy same-sex lifestyle. Of course this type of attention and chase has a very short shelf life as the qualities that attract masculine men for raw sex eventually fade as the bottom ages into his 30's.  

• Upvote 2

I was started out at a young age by an older step brother , I always liked to sneak a peep  at his big cock , one night when he came home horny after an unproductive date , he caught me peeping into his room as he was jacking . He grabbed me and pulled me into his room and locked the door . HE  told me if I like his big cock so much he would let me suck it . I was a bit shocked by the sudden turn of events , but excited by it . I knew our parents would be out late , so let my fascination with his big cock run wild . I  started touch it  then licking it and he told me to start sucking . He was so horned up I had barely started sucking when he grabbed my head and held it on his cock as I had my 1st load shoot into me . As I swallowed it down I knew this would be the 1st of many loads I would take . He used my  young willing mouth quite regularly to drain his balls until he finished school and moved out several years later .  

I am really enjoying reading your experiences - feeling I am not alone !  My thoughts for me was I wanted to be with the Big Boys - feeling important but I found myself having Good times , Exciting times and Learning experiences !  I became very popular !    :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:28 PM, JamesLad said:

When I was 5-6 years old, my mum used to let the neighbours babysit me every time she had night shift. One of the neighbours son was 17 years old and I had to sleep in his room, he used to invite few of his friends on regular basis. When ever they were getting high on spliff or drinking alcohol they used to make me get drunk with them and smoke with them so they can molest me. This went on till I was 12 when I had to move to different city. 

when i was 5 i had teenagers fucking me regular , they degraded me n abused me , but i knew who i was. and they could too , thats why i was targted , if fact id almost say i led them on to get what i needed, these type of boys are only doing what comes natural, i can say now that the training i had in sex for only pleasuring other men then has made me the total faggot slut  that i am now. 

Guest BZcumdump

I was molested by an uncle.   It was somewhat traumatizing.    That being said there was another nuclear of mine who played pro sports with a big rock hard ass that I gave tasized molesting me.    I always stared at his ass wanting to bury my face in it and deep rim him and then suck his dock and have him breed my virgin hole.   I would have kept his secret and given him access for as long as he wanted.  I know it sounds like a contradiction.   Maybe because cause the first was against my will and desire and the 2nd was my will and desire

Guest BZcumdump

I’m actually a whore genetically.  It runs on my dads side.   I need variety to be interested.  No matter how how a bf, I could never be monogamous because nobody is good at everything.   I love the uniqueness of each guy and whatever sexual chemistry that brings. 

I wasn't exactly molested but I was taken advantage of.

When I was 14 I was given a lift home from the station by a guy who worked with my father. It was the 1970's and I was wearing quite tight flared trousers. Before we reached my house he pulled over and made a suggestive remark about my tight pants. He then rubbed my cock. Naturally I got instantly hard. He then took my hand and put it on his cock which was VERY hard. He told me to slowly jerk him off, assuring me there was nothing wrong with what we were doing. Eventually he stopped rubbing me and took his cock out of his trousers so I could give him a proper hand job. Afterwards he told me it was only fair I gave him the hand job because he'd given me a lift.

After this he would give me lifts all the time, for the same price. Then, finally, he wanted me to suck him off. It seemed perfectly natural and I went for it. It was a big surprise when he came in my mouth.

Our relationship, if you could call it that, continued for about a year. All the time he would be calling me a good little cock sucker or hot little faggot. Apart from the first time, he never touched me sexually again. I have always assumed it was this year of cock slavery that made me the cocksucking bottom that I am today.