How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest kyoralguy4u
On 1/29/2017 at 2:48 PM, Imopentoanything63 said:

Hey just wondering if any of you guys were ever molested as a child and that's why you're a big now I was molested for years and I absolutely think that's why I'm a nasty Pig right now just curious about all this and would like to talk about it send me messages if you want to chat

I was raped at 11 yrs old by my uncle he forced his man cock in me was too big for me yet he got in me and it hurt me badly and he fucked me and filled me with his cum which I did not know what it was I thought he peed in me After that he was fucking about every night for over following 2 yrs By that time I liked it I got back home and my mother got custody of me again My uncle forced me always to suck his cock So it was like a way of life for me ever since I have sucked mens cock all my life Even tho I was married 2 time to women 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 2:25 AM, Dee82 said:

When I was 15, went to a high school party at some dude's house.  It was a mix of girls and guys, but I was bullied and one guy jumped on top of me, thus knocking me down to the ground and started humping me.  Strangely for me at the time, I got rock hard and started questioning my sexuality.  When I was 17, met a guy off a chat room who I thought was a few years older than me, turns out he was 50+.  He tried to fuck me, but I was way too tight and inexperienced at the time plus I was bigger than him so I was able to heave him off me and left.  When I got home, I realized how turned on I was.  That was when I realized I was 100% gay. Wasn't until a couple of bottoms encounters that I realized that I was 100% sissy cum dump bottom.  Now I take any cock, no load refused.  My cock is absolutely useless. 

You would be perfect for me. It annoys me when a bottom flaunts his erection, doesn’t even try to keep it away from me. I find it insulting and neglectful. His focus should be on pleasing me and giving me pleasure, not himself. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I agree it’s genetic. Some predatory adults can tell who will and who won’t.  Whether you acted on that or not did not make you gay, you always just were. 

As for me I dressed in drag for Halloween at school at age 7. I was buddies with the girls. I had offers for sex from older boys and adults but I politely refused. The Scoutmaster was really pissed and led the other boys to ostracize me to cover his tracks, although I told him I would not say anything. He was an asshole. I did kiss one boy at 14 to seal my promise not to tell that he offered sex. Of course I liked that. But in 1966 I did not want to be gay. I eventually was seduced by a friends younger brother at 16 (he was 14) but I stopped because I was sure we would get caught. I still believe I was right to do that because he was not real sharp. I came  out at 20, pretty much a total pig right off the starting line. Surrounded by straight friends who tolerated me but could not comprehend that,  it was hard to break free of their company and find a new set of friends. I still believe anyone who is NOT a pig is lacking something or mentally defective. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

I agree it’s genetic. Some predatory adults can tell who will and who won’t.  Whether you acted on that or not did not make you gay, you always just were. 

As for me I dressed in drag for Halloween at school at age 7. I was buddies with the girls. I had offers for sex from older boys and adults but I politely refused. The Scoutmaster was really pissed and led the other boys to ostracize me to cover his tracks, although I told him I would not say anything. He was an asshole. I did kiss one boy at 14 to seal my promise not to tell that he offered sex. Of course I liked that. But in 1966 I did not want to be gay. I eventually was seduced by a friends younger brother at 16 (he was 14) but I stopped because I was sure we would get caught. I still believe I was right to do that because he was not real sharp. I came  out at 20, pretty much a total pig right off the starting line. Surrounded by straight friends who tolerated me but could not comprehend that,  it was hard to break free of their company and find a new set of friends. I still believe anyone who is NOT a pig is lacking something or mentally defective. 

Yes !   Totally true - happen to me but in different ways - I was older than - knew nothing much about gay males - met some older gay males in the woods having sex ! One waved me over saying ," Don't worry , we will not hurt you ! "   I was nervous , excited and curious !   I went over there and here this white man sucking this huge black dick - he looked excited . The black man shot his load - then he said ," Gab my wet cock - start jerking it ! " I did so - then told me to lick the cum off my hands - I did so - then he said ," Grab my cock again - jerk it - lick it as a ice cream cone ! "  I did so !  Then he said again ," Don't worry , we will not hurt you ! " Then , that is when the white male started rubbing my crotch and pulling down my pants while I am leaning about licking an sucking his cock !  We , 3 of us , became friends !    :)

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

You would be perfect for me. It annoys me when a bottom flaunts his erection, doesn’t even try to keep it away from me. I find it insulting and neglectful. His focus should be on pleasing me and giving me pleasure, not himself. 

True, the bottom's purpose is to take dick & cum, please the top

My older brother made me suck his cock when I was about 9 years old, he would have been 13 or 14, I struggled with it then, but the memory of it definitely fueled some fantasies when I was going through puberty. I think I realised then that if it was going to happen again at that point, that I wanted it, as for whether or not it made me a pig, I don't think so, but that becoming piggy has been a sort of natural progression as my sexual experiences and tastes have developed over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Like I say I think what we call piggy is normal and the untouchable stiffnecks are the crazy ones. You sound well sorted out and I don’t think you would be any different if you had grown up isolated on a farm (there’s a great book “Farm Boy” that has some 30 examples of this).

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2018 at 8:03 PM, orionboy1 said:

Totally relate with you on this, I think the majority here in this thread are full of shit when they glorify how they were molested as a kid and liked it, I call bullshit on all of them. 

I'm not glorifying my experiences. I freely admit it fucked me up. it led me to seek out others willing to fuck a preteen/teenage boy and put me on the path thatbI am on today. severely Poz.

However, If I never made peace with my past, If I never reclaimed.my power and my time, the demons born of years of predators using me would have killed me.

late into my 20's inwas s hi icidal and unstable. changing the focus allows me to cope, move on and accept not only myself but to take ownership and responsibility for my actions. 

With my taste as they are today, I can focus on whatever pleasure I derived from the experiences and focus on that instead of the horror.

it may not make sense to everyone, but it works for me. 

it's about perspective.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I was at school with a brother and sister who were molested by their stepdad in the 70s. What they went through must have been horrific at the time.

They were each told that they would be killed if they told anyone and were made to lie next to each other while he raped them.

the person in question is a life long friend who still has night mare about it now but has told me everything about what happened.

His sister has never spoken to any of the family for years and none of them know where she lives any more.

The stepdad got 3 years. 3 fucking Years

On 6/14/2018 at 6:35 PM, orionboy1 said:

I really believe my life and coming to the conclusion of being gay would have gone much easier had it never happened. 

Just because of society's views on adult/child sexual interaction has fucked up you're head, does't mean that those of us who say we enjoyed it, are lying or even full of shit!  It just means that we were/are strong enough to let our bodies and minds choose how we feel about it... not some uptight puritans views on sex!

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Let's tone things down a bit. No one should be telling anyone they are full of shit, but the appropriate way to deal with that is to report it. Getting hostile back is not likely to improve the discourse. It is fine to disagree, but let's try not to attack one another. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have always been a sexual being. I got caught with a teenage neighbor boys Cock in my mouth and eventually my grandpa heard about it. He decided that it should be his Dick I wrapped my pretty mouth around and by the time I was a teenager I knew that I could control males if I let them stick their Cocks in my mouth and my ass. I quit putting out to my father's side of the family when I turned 18. But not a day goes by that I don't get to at least Suck 1 Cock.

My grandpa took me to a Adult Movie Theater when I was sixteen, I was tall for my age and I think he knew the Clerk. He'd sit in the back row and make me kneel on the floor between his legs and Suck him off. He liked it when other males would watch and get off telling them that I was his grandson. It would soon progress to him watching me Suck off horny strangers and swallow their Cum Loads. My father used to tell me that if I Sucked and one's Cock he didn't tell me to, I was a faggot and faggots were perverts.

It wasn't until I turned 45 that I found out that my father wasn't my Sperm Donor and I figured out that why it was okay for them to use me. My father was disgusted when I told him I was a Proud Faggot and that I got off on all the things they liked to force me to do, especially with Black Males. He and his family were all bigots. But I made sure he knew that Black Cocks of any age were bigger than his or. Anybody in his family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

At 13 I first had sex with a man at least twice my age. He was a gardener working at our orchard. His bare chested hunky looks was too much for me and I encouraged him. He taught me how to give him blowjobs. We did this several times including with his friends who visited. We used to do this in my father's car when he was out. I recall I shot huge load onto the ceiling of the car when he tried to blow me.

They then stopped which frustrated me and I did not know why at the time - now I think they must have realised the risk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2