How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

On 2/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, gtcubb said:

i wanted it to happen when i was preetty young, like around 9 or 10. but never had any opportunities. once i became aware of the type of guy that really got me going, i lusted for the majority of my childhood, wanting badly to have sex with an older man. my first oral load was at 18 when i mustered up the courage to hit the cruise park by my folks' house. and i was primarily a top til i was in my mid 20s and i started training my hole and becoming interested in bottoming. first anal load was around 21 or 22.

My story is really similar. I fooled around with a few friends starting when I was about 8, and really wanted to try things with a teenager or older man with a “bigger willy” but never got the chance. I didn’t have my first proper sexual experience until I was 17.

Guest FinalDL2021

This will be unique

I was 39 years old. it happened with a guy I met at a sporting event (Bay to Breakers 12k in SF)  We met at the finish line of the race, and everything just clicked. to make a long story short, he envied me to lunch. Afterwards,  I went back to his place, we had some wine, got naked, and enjoyed mad passionate sex. it was such a good experience, that I just let it ride, and no condoms came out.

I was freaked the next day, yet  he assured me that he was HIV neg, I got tested 3 times and was HIV neg as well.  This was 12 years ago, and before I made my decision to start barebacking.

Guest NatalieCDSlut

I was 17. A much older guy was jerking off while watching me in a public bathroom. Curiosity got the better of me and I sucked him off in the stall. I wanted to try more and before I knew it had a big creamy load in my ass. Was addicted ever since.

I was still a hairless 12. He was 14 and just had a few pube hairs but we were both constantly horny. He told his dad we were fucking and let his 32yo dad use me too.  A few weeks later a group of his dad's friends passed me around and i was hooked on bareback sex ever since. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest TheHoleStory

I was late to the BB party, in my early 40's when I took my first load deep in my ass.  After that, I knew my true calling in life.

• 1 month later...
Guest BB4BBpl

When i was 7 in Egypt, he have 35 years, i suck his dick on private beach, second time he fuck me raw with finish in my ass

On 2/7/2018 at 11:17 AM, NudistPerv said:

Even though a lot of the threads and stories etc here will make us horny as fuck...this one is something we seriously have to respect...if a guy had this sort of history from his youth we have to respect that they may not have enjoyed it and separate our own lustful cravings from that guy’s past reality. I admit, it turned me on when I would hear about the things that he did and had done to him and how he was played with...and I too made the mistake of trying to get out too many details because I had a hard on in my jeans!

But it becomes the time to do a check in... do you want to alienate this guy and loose a friendship (and/or a lover)? You have to remind yourself that when you are pushed on something you dont like to do (anything! Not just sex!)..its not a good feeling...so let it go. What I think about inside my mind can still stay there, inside my mind and I just gotta be mature enough to know when to activate the filter! And ignore the tenting in my jeans...and that you would have in your jeans!:concern:

It's actually worse than you think. Being asked questions about your abuse can trigger PTSD and cause you to relive it for days or weeks it if you haven't received the help you need. It can be deeply retraumatizing to have a sexual partner take obvious sexual pleasure from your being raped or abused. It's a kind of betrayal that can set recovery back months and kill the trust in your relationship. 

On 6/14/2018 at 6:35 PM, orionboy1 said:

I was 13, I really wish it never happened to me as I feel it made me go into a self loathing phase in my later teens, by age 15 I was pretty sure I was gay and I think it was harder for me accepting that because at the time I blamed it all on the guy that did it to me, because I didnt know better. This lead to a lot of problems with self esteem growing up and I was shy AF, 

I really believe my life and coming to the conclusion of being gay would have gone much easier had it never happened. 

I hear you, orionboy1.  I've learned the same lesson from my own history.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 5:03 PM, orionboy1 said:

Totally relate with you on this, I think the majority here in this thread are full of shit when they glorify how they were molested as a kid and liked it, I call bullshit on all of them. 

I understand your feelings on this, orionboy1. One thing I'd point out is that for some of us who were molested or raped, renovating our history and taking control of our story is a way of adapting and coping with what happened to us, and taking the power away from our abuser. We all have different ways of coping, recovering, and reclaiming our lives. As strange as other men's paths might seem to you, there is no one right way to recover and get on with life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

You would be perfect for me. It annoys me when a bottom flaunts his erection, doesn’t even try to keep it away from me. I find it insulting and neglectful. His focus should be on pleasing me and giving me pleasure, not himself. 

Agreed. I used to give myself ruined orgasms to ensure I stay respectfully limp when I was being used. Now just the tops attitude gets the same effect. I think my dick needs to be locked in a cage to show the proper commitment to a tops pleasure being taken from my cunt.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Pozlover1 said:

Like I say I think what we call piggy is normal and the untouchable stiffnecks are the crazy ones. You sound well sorted out and I don’t think you would be any different if you had grown up isolated on a farm (there’s a great book “Farm Boy” that has some 30 examples of this).

Who is the author or editor of that book?