How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

• Administrators

Just wondering what age people got into getting fucked bareback and taking the loads up their ass...

That sorta begs the question of how long ago was it? Taking loads is a lot easier these days than it was in the '80s and early '90s...

And lastly the other issue for discussion is how quickly did you take more loads after the first time? Was it sorta a one time thing and you waited a while to take your next load or did taking the first one sorta get you over the hump and it's all been downhill since then?

[For the record I took my first load when I was 29 or 30. Was in love with a guy (who's still my boyfriend), he was a top and I was trying to bottom for him, so I let him fuck me a few times before realizing I was too much of a top...]

• Like 1

The age of consent in the U.K. is 16. As a naive 16 year old, I met a 40 year old guy at a gay disco. He invited me back to his place for "coffee". I went. He fucked me bare twice that night. We became lovers. We spent each weekend ( and one week night per week ) together for the next three years. He ALWAYS came in my arse or mouth. An average of 4 loads per weekend and 2 on the weeknight/following morning. I was taking 6 loads per week ( in a monogamous relationship ) between the ages of 16 and 19. The relationship ended when I went away to university at 19. I entered my "safe sex" phase which lasted for the next 20 years. I was 39 before I started taking loads again. My first "new" arse load is described in my "Skinhead Fucker" blog.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was just at our age of consent 16 and I loved it from the start. He was a mature man who trained me to be his submissive bottom. When I was well trained and would do anything he wanted, he introduced me to his work buddies one by one and asked me to please them, which I did. He watched and was enjoyed my sporting ways with his mates. Now I am in college and I have two hot profs who fuck me regularly. I love to carry their load. When I go back home I beg my first man for a good fuck. He is the best.

I was 16. Before that i had only sucked dick and had been fucked with a condom twice by a 20 year old dude that was home from college during the summer. But one night a buddy of mine on the basketball team went out drinking on country roads. We parked and set on tailgate of his truck and drank as well as smoked a joint. He started talking about how horny he was and all he needed was a blow job. I remember laughing and saying yeah me too. He downed his beer and laughed and told me he just needed to get his nut off cause he girlfriend wasn't putting out. I looked at him and said we could help each other out.. nobody would know. He was like fuck that.. and lit up another joint. A few mins later he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was still soft, but long and fat. I had seen him in the locker room showers before, so i knew he was hung. He told me to suck him off. So i got up and bent in front of him and wrapped my lips around it. I sucked him nice and hard for awhile, then he told me to get up. He pushed me against the tailgate and bent me over. He spit on his hand and rubbed it all over his cock. He pushed the head into me fast, which hurt like hell.. remember i had only been fucked twice at this time.. and the other guy was only about 7 inches and medium thick, and this dude was about 8.5-9 inches and pretty thick. I told him to slow down and ease it in.. he laughed and asked me if i was experienced at getting my ass fucked? i didn't answer him..lol. Finally my ass eased up and he started fucked me hard with is big thick raw cock. A few mins later i heard him moaning and jerking as he was pumping my ass full of his week long load. My ass was dripping cum when he pulled out. Afterwords he freaked about what had just happened, and wanted to go. He got dressed and jumped in the truck. All the way back in town all he would talk about was how it was a mistake, and he was just stoned, and we were to never say a word about . The whole time he is freaking about it, i was only thinking about his hot jizz that was still dripping out of my hole onto my underwear. We ended up not really speaking to each other for a few months.. but he eventually came around.. and he did fuck me again one night when he was stoned again.. But that time he didn't freak after he nutted in my hole.

So that was my first load.. and i have been taking them ever since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was 16 when I took my first load. It was the first time I bottomed. By 17 or 18, I got gang banged bareback for the first time by a group of middle aged men. I'm 23 now, about have just set up another bareback gang bang by the same guy for Monday. I hope he gets a big group together.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was 15. Got a 24 year old guys load twice that day once in my mouth and later up my ass. After that kind of became a regular thing with and his buddies fucking me week nights after gym at the gym and weekends at his place. Was probably getting about 12 to 16 loads a week. 5 years later most of these guys are still my friends and are still fucking me. Its how I met my bf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was 17 and had just moved from the country to London. Even though I had been having regular gay sex since I was 11 or 12 I had never been fucked and certainly never taken a load. I picked up a guy and went back to his place where he proceeded to rape my ass and plant at least one load of cum inside me. I was sore for several days after, but the idea of skin on skin and the sensation of a spurting cock filling my guts never left me. Since then, apart from a short period of abstinence, I have always demanded to be fucked raw.

• Upvote 2