Scared Virgin Wants Pozzing

• 5 months later...

The three of them snoozed after their sex. Billy was the first to wake up; by a hard dripping cock nudging his ass crack. Mike’s hard cock was trying to poke its way to his virgin hole. Dripping precum along the valley.  Mike’s arm was draped over Billy, with his hand cupping one of Billy's pecs. In his sleep Mike pulled Billy more into him. 

Billy reached behind him and felt Mike’s body, along the side of Mike’s ass feeling the dimple in the cheek. He then ran his hand between their bodies to Mike’s hard cock grabbing it and running the head a little against his hole, feeling Mike’s precum on his hole. Billy moaned a little at the feeling. This woke Cody, who looked down between the two young men in his bed, and saw Billy rubbing his hole with Mike’s hard cock. 

Cole really wanted to see Billy lose his V card. So his brain immediately began cooking up the idea. Cole carefully reached under the pillow and grabbed his lube. Cole then whispered over to Billy, “Try a little lube, really feel his cock slide on your hole.” Cody then squirted a little between Mike and Billy’s hand. He heard Billy moan more. While Billy was moaning, Mike began to stir awake, very hot and horny. 

Cole began to lube up Mike’s ass. Rubbing his finger along his hole and dipping more and more lube into Mike’s ass, then slide his finger into Mike and jiggled it against his prostate, and lightly rubbed his prostate. 

“Oh fuck” moaned Mike, who bumped a little forward right when Billy had Mike's cock against his hole. Mike's cock squirted a little precum right against and a little into Billy's ass, which allowed just a little of the tip of Mike's penis to slide into the lips of Billy's hole. 

“Mikey ready for another dose of poz cum from my hard cock?”  

“Fuck yes, I want your cock in me again. Please, please, fuck it into me.”

Cole lubed up, being sure to really get his head and inside his foreskin as well as all over the outside of his foreskin well lubed. He then pressed his cock head right to Mike's hole. He squirted a little more lube to the side of his cock, plus a little more in his hand which he moved his hand  between Mike and Billy and really lubed up Mike's cock getting him ready for the plan. 

“Here it comes buddy.” Cole slowly slide his hard cock into Mike. Mike's hole was pushing Cole's foreskin back tighter, making Cole moan both from that and the heat inside Mike's ass. Mike only sighed and moaned as he was filled again with cock. 

Billy heard the horny sexy sounds behind him. He reached back a little further and felt as Cole's body slid into contact with Mike. Cole with his long arms put his hand on Billy and pulled him more against Mike. Mike's slick cock rubbed up and over Billy's hole, and then the underside was rubbing the hole.  Cole moved his hand down to Billy's hard dick, and lightly played with the head, slowly moving his finger around then hard head, while he slowly rubbed his cock in Mike's tight ass, forcing the underside of Mike's cock to rub Billy's hole. 

“Oh yes, fuckin’ yes” moaned Mike, loving the cock in him, and causing his internal faucet to be turned on, letting the precum flow. 

Billy whispered to Mike, “Do you like having his dick in you?”

“Fuck yes. It's so fucking amazing”

“What's it like?”

“He's so hard in me, but also so soft, and so hot. Oh fuck that feels good. I love when his head bumps a spot in me. I love the feeling his cock gives all long the inside of my ass.”  

“Fuck, I really want to feel a cock in me, a real cock not a rubber, but I'm so scared though.”

Cole as loving the little talk between the young men. He just kept the very slow pace of fucking Mike, this just may go how he wanted. 

“‘Oh god, there's nothing like the feeling, you'd love it.” 

Cole stepped into the pillow talk. While slowly rubbing the little triangle under Billiy’s cock head he whispered to Billy, “Billy boy, you'd love a cock in that nice ass. Between you and I we've got Mikey here all ready, his cock is all wet a slippery, and there's so much lube around your hole, he could slide right in. You want to try?”  

Cole let go of Billy's cock and reached between Billy and Mike, grabbing the base of Mike's cock and forcing the head down to Billy's hole, then rubbing the head against the hole. As he did this he pulled back out of Mike's ass a little so his big head was right against Mike's prostate, and rubbed his prostate, making Mike moan and squirt out a little more precum into Billy's hole.  

Billy was moaning as he felt Mike's cock rubbing his hole. “Oh, oh, god.”

“You like Mikey’s cock rubbing your hole. You know you want to feel it slide in. You’ll be okay, he’s still nice and clean, and Negative.”  With this Cole pushed his cock into Mike all the way slowly and doing so nudged the tip of Mike’s cock into the lips of Billy’s ass. Mike moaned with the feelings front and back. 

“Come on Billy boy, you can feel Mikey’s cock just kissing the inside of your ass lips. Just move yourself back a little and let Mikey in.”

Billy’s will power dropped and he moved himself back a little, letting Mike's cock start its entry into him. The head of Mike’s cock was a third of the way in. Cole took that as the sign to get the rest into Billy, and he pushed Mike with is body into Billy, and gently pulled Billy into Mike.  Doing so slid Mike's cock all the way into Billy, nice and even and slow. 

“Oh, oh shit. Oh my fucking god. Oh, your so hot inside Billy. Your ass is so tight and sucking my cock. Oh shit.”

“I… oh, fuck…. Mike your cock feels …..  oh god, push it in further ….. “

Mike thrust into Billy until his pubes and balls were mashed against Billy’s ass mound. 

“Fuck yeah, Billy boy, your not a virgin anymore.  How’s that cock feel in you? You love it don’t you?”

“Oh shit, yes. It's feels so good. Oh fuck Mikey, what are you doing, your dick is sort of jerking in me.”

Mike was moaning, because Cole was rhythmically shoving his cock deep into him. “Fuck, its not me, Cole is fucking me, and he’s making me fuck into you and making my dick jump. Oh shit, this feels…. Oh fuck, I feel like I’m going to cum soon.   Billy your ass is just so fucking hot and tight.”

“You want to cum inside Billy boy don’t you. You want to give up another of your last clean loads into him don’t.  Billy boy, you want his load don’t you.”   Both of them moaned yes together. 

Cole pulled Billy more against Mike, and really started to fuck Mike harder.  Cole's hot poz load was building up quickly. 

“You ready Mikey, you ready for your next dose of poz cum.”

“Fuck yes, oh fuck I’m ready. I’m going to cum too.”

Cole pushed himself hard into Mike, and felt the tip of his cock just pierce into Mike's second ring as he fired his toxic load into Mike.  Mike felt the molten heat of Cole's semen injecting into him, and he started shooting his negative load into Billy. 

“Oh shit, Mikey, oh fuck, its so hot, your cumming in me, oh your cum is so warm. Oh fuck, I can’t believe this, oh fuck.”   Billy began shooting his load all over the bed, he just was so excited over taking his first cock and a first load of cum. 

After each of their orgasms wound down, Cole pulled Billy into Mike again, and pushed Mike into Billy. This way keeping the hard cocks in the respective asses. Cole still had an idea cooking in his mind, and he needed to rest for a few minutes. 

Edited by Carenath
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Great story allowing us to choose which one of the guys we fantasize to be. So fucking hot.  Can't decide if I want to be Mike or Billy. I expect Billy will be getting more than he thinks. Yep jacking and thinking about trading places with Billy. 

• Like 1

That is how I felt the 1st time I took a raw load. Now I only take raw loads in my ass. There is nothing better then feeling a hard cock pumping a load deep into your cuts. I been taking raw loads for years so far have not been given the gift. I have fucked around with guys that have been poz

• 8 months later...

Cody woke a little from the short sex nap, with his cock still a little hard and stuffed in Mike’s ass. He kept himself there plugging his semen in Mike’s young willing hole.  He felt Mike move a little and sigh. 

Billy heard the sigh from Mike, and whispered, “Mikey, you awake?” 

“Yeah. Oh fuck, I’m still hard, and can feel your hot ass around my dick.”

“I love your dick in there. Is Cody awake?”

“I don’t think so, but he’s still me too. His dick feels so good in my ass.”

“Aren’t you scared about having all his poz cum in you? Aren’t you afraid of becoming poz?”

“I was at first, but it’s really what I want. I want it over with, so I can just have sex with anyone, and not care. I don’t like condoms, I’ve tried them on, just don’t like them.”

Cody was hearing this talk, and just laid there, interested to see where it goes.

Billy moved a little causing his ass to squeeze a little on Mike’s cock. Mike moaned a little, and his dick started to harden up a little more.

“I think it’s what I’m wanting too, but I’m scared about it. I really loved feeling you fuck me, and how your cum felt squirting in me. I want it again, I always want to feel the cum.”

Cody really liked where this was going, and tried to stay still and keep his breathing slow, and act asleep. The only thing, his cock gave a hard twitch in Mike’s tight ass.

“Ooh, fuck, his dick just twitched me my ass. I really like a cock in my ass, but I really like feeling my dick in you too. You’d love Cody’s dick, he’s so careful, and I swear I think I can feel his skin moving on his dick head. When he cums, his cum is so hot shooting into me. I love it.”

“I’m scared though. I’m pretty sure I want to just be poz too, I know I just want cock, a lot.”

“Do it, now is your real chance. I’m here, I can hold your hand through it. You’ll love it. I feel so much more free, even though I’m not poz yet.”

“Did you like it it when he was licking out your ass, and sticking his tongue in there?”

“Ooh shit, that was great. It tickled then just got sexier and sexier feeling. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to lick yours better, you’d have it loved it. Did you like sticking your tongue in me, you did me more.”

“Yes! It seemed weird at first, but then your ass was just so fun to lick and taste, and hear you moan.”

Cody could not pretend any longer, but he acted like he just woke and caught only the drift of the ass eating part.  “Mikey, you want a better try at eating out Billy? You can taste your last clean cum out of him. I bet he has a tasty little ass.”

Cody slide his hard cock out of Mike, as Billy said, “Do it Mikey, please eat my ass.”

MIke pulled his cock out of Billy and slide down the bed on his stomach, as Billy rolled to his back. Cody straddled over Billy, the back of his balls just barely touching Billy’s chin, as he pulled Billy’s legs up exposing his ass to Mike.

Mike put his hands on Billy’s cheeks and pulled them apart to show him what he was looking for. Billy’s pink hole came into view. Mike leaned in, and flicked his tongue across the hole, which twitched to the touch.

Billy could only moan out loud, and look at Cody’s ass in his face. See the manly fuzz over it, and going into Cody’s crack. He could smell Cody’s sexy manly scent. See Cody’s ass dimples as he flexed a little. Cody’s ass was calling him.  

“Come on Mikey, stick your tongue in there, taste your cum inside him. Get some all on your tongue, and taste that last clean sweet cum of yours before you became a toxic poz boy.”

Hearing this, Mike shoved his tongue into Billy, moving his face into Billy’s smooth valley, moaning as he felt Billy’s furnace on his tongue, the slight bitter and then the sticky cum. Moving his tongue around.  Hearing Billy moaning, and wiggling.  

“Thats it Mikey, rim into that hole. Come up here, give us a deep kiss, let me taste what’s on your tongue.”

Mike stood up from Billy’s ass, and deeply kissed Cody, shoving his tongue into Cody’s mouth. Cody was immediately sucking what he could off of Mike’s tongue, before Mike pulled away to get back to Billy’s sweet ass.

Billy just could not take it any longer, staring at Cody’s manly ass, and grabbed onto Cody’s hips and pulled Cody’s ass to his face, and buried his face in that fuzzy valley, licking at Cody’s hidden pucker.

Cody moaned, “That’s it Billy boy, give my man ass some attention. Come on you can stick your tongue in there. Really taste my ass.”

Billy moaned into Cody’s ass as Mike kept eating Billy out. All three were moaning. Cody’s cock had started its lubing process now, and was beginning to drip some toxic precum onto Billy’s chest.

“Mikey, let’s switch places, you hold his legs, let me eat some of his ass too.”

Mike switched places and held up Billy’s legs, while Cody began to expertly rim out Billy’s ass, going even deeper into his ass.  

Billy saw Mike’s ass, and with out even thinking about the poz cum being there, just shoved his face into Mike’s lightly fuzzy hole, and started rimming him. Tasting Cody’s poz loads in his ass.  

Cody heard Mike moaning, and knew he was getting rimmed by Billy.  Now the last bit, and see if he can truly get Billy’s ass.  

“Mikey, why don’t you get behind Billy here, prop him up near the edge so he can really see me rimming his sweet young ass.”

Mike got behind Billy, and slide Billy’s ass to the edge of the bed. Then he reached down as Billy lifted his legs to Mike’s hands.  Billy could just see over his balls, and watched as Cody attacked his ass again with his tongue.

Cody could hear Mike starting to whisper to Billy, “You like how he’s treating your ass don’t you?”  Billy moaned an affirmative sound. 

“You still think you want to get pozzed like I did? I could hold you like this, help you not be scared. We can have the fuck flu together maybe, have sex together through it to celebrate. You just have to ask him.”

Mike leaned in and licked Billy’s ear, and sucked on the lobe, and Cody really moved his tongue in and out of Billy’s ass, causing Billy to almost scream out. 

“Co... Co....Cody. Wi...wi....will you fuck me too?”

“Billy boy, you want some poz cock too?”

“Ye...yes, to be like Mike, Mikey, and not worry anymore, and just have sex and cum.”

“I’ll do it, if you really want to.”

“Please, now, I really think I need it.”

“You want Mikey to film it like his?  You want the same thing like him, to try to make it take? It’ll smart a little.”

“Yes, all of it.”

Cody got up, and grabbed the same toothbrush and camera. “Here Mikey, you hold our scared one, and film from there. You got a good angle?”

Mike nodded his head and turned on the camera. He started the filming with Cody lubing up the toothbrush.

“Ok, Billy boy, relax, this will smart a little, but will let my bug in better like with Mikey.”  Cody then slowly inserted the toothbrush into Billy’s ass.

Billy moaned a little in pain and fear, but also some pleasure as it bumped his prostate button. Cody was slowly spinning it around, as well as in and out.

“Ooh fuck, this is hot to watch Billy. The brush is like more that half way up your ass.” Mike kept filming.

Cody kept the brush moving in Billy for about a minute, then pulled it out so the camera and Mike could see it. It was very much blood red from having brushed both asses now. 

“You’re ass is all prepped to accepted my bug Billy boy.  I’m going to lube you up some more. I’m putting a lot of lubed on two fingers, here they come.”

Cody slowly inserted his fingers into Billy, and rubbed them around Billy’s hole.  Pulling to the side a little to stretch him, and rubbed by his prostate a little to horn him up more. Cody was leaking enough precum, that no more lube would be needed. 

“Okay, my worried one, you’re all ready. I’m putting my dick at your hole. I’m really leaking for you. Once I go in, I’m not pulling out until I’ve shot my load in you. You ready?”

Billy nodded his head.  Both Billy and Mike moaned has Cody’s big cock slide all the way home into Billy’s ass.  Cody didn’t wait for Billy to get used to him, and just immediately started slow long dicking movements.

“Oh, oh, fuck. I can feel you moving all the way inside me. Oh, fuck, your cock is so warm in me.”

“That’s what the brushing does. Your ass is so tight Billy boy, it’s made for fucking.”

“Billy, it’s so hot watching this in the camera, oh fuck, that’s so hot watching you take his poz cock. He’s almost all the way in you.”

“Billy boy, you ready to get bred? I’m getting real close now.  I’m going to push all the way in now. I’m going to bury my seed as deep in you as I can.”

With this Cody pushed all the way in, in through Billy’s inner second ring, which clamped down on the ridge of Cody’s cock head, and pulsed on Cody’s ridge. 

“Billy, you ready to get his cum like I did. His eyes are closed, he’s about to shoot in you. Oh fuck, Billy, your about to be pozzed like I was.”

Cody heard this and pushed completely into Billy, and shot. And shot. He pulled back a little and shot more, filling Billy, coating his scratched walls with his toxic seed.

Cody just couldn’t take it, and shot his load all over his chest, and Mike’s dick was being rubbed by Billy’s lower extremity, and shot all over Billy’s back and his own chest.

Cody leaned in and deeply kissed Billy.  Once Mike turned off the camera and set it on the bed, Cody deeply kissed him.  Mike then kissed Billy hard and passionately.

“Well my little young chasers, I think it’s shower time, and then you two should be heading home.”

While they showered, Cody made two copies of the video, so each of them could have a video of their breeding. Cody was sure the breeding took, as he has been off his meds for a while, and was at an extremely high viral load right now.

As the two young men left, they promised to let him know what happens in a few weeks.  Billy and Mike were already planning their first overnight with each other.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 5 years later...

About 5 weeks after his get together with Cole and Billy, Mike felt fine, no fuck flu or anything. He thought he’d feel something at this point. He went and got a quick test, and he was still negative. So he thought he’d give Billy a call, see whats up with him.

“Hey Billy, its Mike. How’s it going? Anything happening?”

“Hey Mike. I’ve been feeling crappy like a week.”

“Really?” Mike said excitedly. “Kinda like the flu, night sweats?”

“Yeah, basically. Don’t sound so excited. Ugh.”

“Why not? I think you’ve converted to poz! Want me to take you for testing?”

“Really, you think so? You’ve not been feeling bad? Yeah, could you take me for a test?”

“yeah, I’ll come get you. I’ve not felt anything, and still testing negative, darn it.”

Mike got to Billy’s and hugged Billy. “Let’s get you tested. If you’re Poz, I can be your first convert!”

“I don’t if I can do that to someone, besides I’m basically a bottom.”

“Oh, I’ll help you to share. Just wait until you feel that cock of yours inside an ass. So hot, and throbbing around you.”

They got to the clinic. After the test a doctor came in to see them. Mike knew immediately that Billy was Poz, because a doctor didn’t come into give him his negative results. It wa ls what Mike thought, Billy had seroconverted and was Poz. Billy was a little scared, but left with Mike.

Mike took Billy up to his room. There Mike stripped naked, and was hard and leaking already.

“I’m going to strip you Billy. I want the poz cock in me, and cumming in me.”

Mike stripped Billy, and took his cock in his mouth, feeling it get hard. He laid back back pulling Billy with him. Mike wrapped his legs around Billy and stuffed  a pillow under his lower back to raise his ass to Billy’s level. He reached down and grabbed Billy’s cock and guided it to his.

“Come on Billy, I need your cock in me, I want you our poz cum. Don’t be scared. Feel your dick kissing my hole. There you go, its going in. Oh fuck, your cock feels good going in. Come on Billy slow de it in more”

All this talking and guidance settled Billy. Feeling the furnace of Mike’s ass surrounding his dick made him that much more horny. Billy couldn’t stop himself, nature took over and he started thrusting inand out of Mike. The two boys were starting to pant and moan their lust. Billy knew he was going to cum soon.

“Oh, oh, Mike, I’m getting so close. I really should pull out, so you don’t get my poz load.”

“No! Shoot it in me, shove all the way in, and just relax and let go in me. I want your load, need your load,”

Billy had started to pull out, but Mike wrapped his legs around back and reached out with his arms and pulled Billy into him. Everytime Billy started to pull back, Mike pulled him in. Mike started to move his ass as well and squeezing Billy’s dick with his internal ass muscles. Billy couldn’t take, and his manly instincts hit and he shoved himself in as deep as he could go, and shot his 7 day load into Mike.

“That’s it, cum in me. I can feel you cumming, its so hot. Fucking give that poz load to me.”

Mike and Billy traded fucks for a couple of hours. Billy injected three loads into Mike that day.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Wow this is exactly what I want when I'm pozzed. I'm very scared but know its going to happen sometime. I want it to happen by a very kind, gentle lover who can cum lots & lots & just keep me filled up . I would like a younger guy there to help & we could nurture each others conversion & see that each is loved whilst being pozzed. I'm just so afraid of being alone to deal with it & the fallout it will create that I've held back & I know deep down its my destiny but I suppose I'm looking for the right people to get it & get thru it & be my lovers after as well as support buds & best friends.

I think whilst written a while back its the truest to my own way of wanting to be pozzed & makes total sense why I feel this way now-please carry it on....

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1