Daddy Issues

I was on the road for work and very horny.  I fired up Grindr and after a few minutes connected with a hot young 22 year old twink.  Being 50, a little overweight, greying and some facial hair, I don't usually connect with the younger crowd but tonight was different.  After chatting and swapping pics, I was definitely interested in this young top and his 8+ inches of meat.  He only played safe, which was OK with me.  I had lube and poppers, he would bring the condoms and meet in my hotel lobby.
  I went down to meet him and was very happy.  He was the guy in the pictures and a hot little number.  We went up to my room and quickly disrobed.  After making out passionately with him, I dropped to my knees and started sucking that thick pole.  I took about half of it in my mouth and slowly worked it to hardness, alternately licking his balls and groin, then back up to his shaft.  When he was completely hard and ready, he asked if I was ready to fuck.  I pulled off his cock and smiled at him.  He wanted me bent over the end of the bed to fuck me from behind, and I only hesitated to reach for the lube and hand it to him.  He grabbed a condom and put it on, opened the lube and squirted some onto my hole.  He threw the lube on the bed beside me while working a few fingers into my hole to prepare me for his thick cock.  After removing his fingers, he placed the head of his cock against my hole and slowly added pressure until my rosebud relented and allowed the head through.  He kept pushing until he had buried that monster deep inside my ass to the hilt.  I groaned and tried to relax, but his cock was massive in my hole.  It had been 6 months since I had last bottomed, and this was more cock than I had taken in years.  After a few minutes to get used to his shaft, he started slowly pumping his cock into me.  Slow short strokes increased in length until he was long dicking me.  The feeling was intense, stretching out my hole and filling me, and had me moaning and squirming for more.  I groaned "God, this feels amazing."  He replied by asking "Do you like this young cock in your daddy ass?" to which I could only reply "Fuck yeah!  Give me that boy cock."
  The pace of fucking increased as the talk definitely made him hotter.  So I upped the ante with "That's it, Son.  Fuck your daddy."  He slowed a bit and asked if I had sons, and if I let them fuck me.  I replied "I only have daughters, but if I did have a son, I would want him to fuck me like you are doing right now."  He slowed further and leaned forward putting his chest on my back, barely moving his cock inside me now.  Did I go too far?  Did I push him somewhere that took him off his game?  Did I ruin this amazing fuck mid stream?
  He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I wish you were my father."  I replied "Me too, but it wouldn't be like this."  He asked "What do you mean?"  I said "If you were my son, there would be nothing between us.  Complete trust and openness.  Personal, emotional, and sexually open.  My son would never need a condom, as we would be completely natural and trusting together.  And yes, I wish you were my son too."
  He hugged me, continuing to stroke into my ass slowly, and stood back up.  After about 10-15 thrusts, he pulled out and grabbed the bottle of lube.  He flicked it open and applied a little more to my hole with his fingers.  After a few seconds, I again felt his cock rubbing against my hole and prepared for him to push inside me again.  As his cock head passed my anal ring and his cock slid into me, I saw his hand move up past my shoulder and in front of me.  He opened his fist and dropped his condom onto the bed near my face.  He said "Nothing between us.  Is this what you wanted?"  He buried his raw cock inside me and held it there, awaiting my response.  "Yes Son.  Skin to skin is the only way family should be.  Natural and raw."  He started slowly working his cock back and forth in my ass and it felt amazing.  "That's it, Son.  My cock gave you life, now give me your cock so we can both live."  He was eating it up, and started really fucking my ass with abandon, long dicking me like a pro.  I heard a change in his breathing pattern and he started shortening his strokes.  I knew he was getting close.  I reached back and touched his hips, and felt his raw cock pistoning in and our of my ass.  He was ready to blow.  I cried out "That's it, Son.  Cum inside your Daddy.  Give me that load.  Daddy wants your cum, baby."
  That put him over the edge, and he started cumming.  He pushed his cock deep into my ass and spasmed with each shot.  I could feel his cock twitching inside me as he delivered his load inside me.  As his cock subsided, he fell forward again onto my back.  He hugged me, and quietly asked "Did I do good, Dad?"  My reply was "Yes, Son, you did just fine.  You make me proud to be your father."
  He was silent, but I could feel a little wetness where his face was resting on my shoulder.  I could feel a few shudders as he tried to hold back the tears unsuccessfully and hugged me tight.  After a few minutes, he rose off my back and slowly pulled his cock out of my hole.  I clamped down to keep his juice inside me a bit longer.  I turned to face him and we hugged, holding each other silently for a few more minutes.  Finally we parted and he had a content smile on his face.  "Thank you.  That meant more to me than you know."  I smiled, kissed him, and we got cleaned up silently.  He dressed, and we hugged again before he left my room.
  Sometimes we hook up to get off.  Sometimes we scratch and itch that fills a desire.  And sometimes we touch each others lives in ways we never intended.  I got an amazing fuck and a huge load from a hot twink with a huge cock.  And maybe I helped someone chase away some of their personal demons along the way.  I win either way, but it kind of felt good to help him deal with his own issues too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9