Fucked by a gay couple

I answered a Craigslist ad tonight from a couple that were looking for a bottom. I answered their ad and included my pics. I soon got a reply from them with more of their pics. They looked great. Both appeared to be early to mid 40's. They said they only play together. But, that they have different tastes in guys. So they don't often find guys they agree to fuck. It didn't sound too promising to me, but I agreed to meet them at their home, so they could check me out and see if I appealed to both of them.

I drove to their home, which was only about 4 miles away from mine. They invited me in and offered me a drink. We sat in their living room and chatted a bit as we sipped on our drinks. It was a bit uncomfortable. One of the guys, Ryan was more friendly and talkative. Ryan is 40. 5'9", 195. Nice, athletic build and dark hair. His husband, Paul was shorter with a very thin and slender build. Not muscular at all. Paul didn't share much in conversation. He didn't seem to be attracted to me at all. And truth be told, I didn't find him all that hot as well. But, Ryan and I, on the other hand, seemed to be hitting it off. Ryan finally asked if I wanted to go out to the hot tub in the back yard. It's a bit cold out, but I did want to get naked with Ryan and see where it could lead. I agreed and we finished our drinks. Paul kind of wined a bit about the cold and didn't want to go. No problem, I followed Ryan out the kitchen french doors and onto their patio. Ryan and I undressed and he led me to their hot tub. Ryan had already turned on the tub and it was steaming in the cold, night air of Las Vegas. We quickly stepped into the tub, and buried ourselves in the hot water, up to our necks. In just moments, Ryan moved next to me, grabbed me under the water and pulled me to him. He began to kiss me as he reached down for my cock and stroked it. 

We kissed and caressed in the water for about 5 minutes, then I heard Paul stepping into the tub. "I thought I'd better check on my husband. I see he's getting what he wants", Paul said.

Ryan stopped kissing me and moved around to kiss Paul. They kissed for a few moments, then Ryan moved back to kissing me. Paul just watched. It was kind of uncomfortable to have Ryan paying so much attention to me, while his husband just watched. But Ryan was very sexy and exciting, so I tried to ignore Paul and enjoy his husband. 

Then Ryan climbed out of the tub and reached for Paul's hand. "Come on", Ryan said. "Let's go fuck". 

He pulled Paul out of the tub, then reached for me to help me out of the tub, into the cold, night air. We grabbed our clothes that were piled on chairs on the patio. They had some towels on the table nearby. We grabbed those and dried off as best we could as we stepped back into the warm house. I followed Ryan up the stairs to their bedroom. A king sized bed was stripped down to just it's sheets. Ryan climbed up on the bed and Paul climbed up beside him. I'm not quite knowing what to do? Ryan finally patted the bed, next to him, indicating he wanted me there. 

I climbed up on the bed and Ryan and I resumed kissing. He tried to move back and forth between kissing me and his husband. While Ryan and Paul kissed, I moved down to their crotches and took turns sucking both their dicks. Ryan's dick is about 6.5"s, uncut. He was rock hard. I was loving sucking on his foreskin. Paul had about 5"s, cut. He was partially hard. Finally, Paul pulled away from both of us and said, "How about I take some pictures of you guys playing"?

I said, "Sure". Ryan said "OK". Paul grabbed his cell phone as Ryan and I began to suck each other in a 69 position. Paul began to take pics. 
In the 69 position, I pulled Ryan's legs forward and began to lick his ass. He was loving it. We changed positions and I ended up on my knees on the bed. Ryan moved behind me and began to eat my ass. I was moaning in pleasure as he slid his tongue into me. Paul continued to take pics.

Soon, Ryan had straightened up and was rubbing his hard cockhead against my asshole. It was driving me wild. "Yeah! Fuck me", I moaned.

"Paul, hand me the lube and a condom", Ryan said. 
"You can fuck me raw if you want". I quickly said. 
"Hmmmm....... Really? Ryan said.
"Yeah. I'm fine with raw". I replied.

Ryan spit on my hole and spit again on his cock. I could see a bottle of poppers on their bedside table. It was within reach, so I reached for it and took some sniffs of poppers. I handed the bottle back to Ryan. He took a deep breath of poppers, then pressed his cock against my ass and began to slide in. He slowly slid all the way into me as Paul took pics. Ryan was really enjoying my asshole. He kept moving me into different positions. But we eventually ended back with me on my hands and knees as he started to ram hard and deep into me. He soon began to fuck faster and harder. And his breathing got heavier. Then he let out a loud groan....."OH, FUCK..!!!" he shouted as he started to fill my ass with his cum.

He shook in orgasm, then slowly began to pull out of me. Paul finally put the cell phone camera down and moved to the bed. He took Ryan's cock into his mouth to clean it of cum. Then Paul climbed up on the bed and licked his husbands cum from my asshole. He was stroking his cock as he did that. Then he knelt behind me and he slid his cock up into me. His cock was much smaller, but he obviously had enjoyed watching his husband fuck a stranger's ass. He quickly came in my ass. He pulled out of my ass and Ryan repaid him by cleaning off Paul's cock with his mouth. Then they kissed and collapsed onto the bed, entwined in each other's arms. I climbed off the bed and began to dress as they continued to kiss on the bed. 

"Thanks, guys. I enjoyed it", I said. 

"Umm hmmm", was all I heard as they continued to kiss. I finished dressing and left the room. Climbed down the stairs and let myself out of their home. 
It was kind of an odd encounter. But I did enjoy Ryan's cock and his fuck. Not sure I'll see them again. But, I wouldn't mind having Ryan fuck me again, sometime.

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...