My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

I've been a fairly regular visitor to this site, reading all the hot stories in the Chem Set forum and the Bug Chasing forum. Just thought I'd give writing my own story a try. It'll start off a bit slow, seeing as I transformed from being a condom using bottom to a depraved tina-slamming bareback bottom slut.

I'm 32, an in shape guy, not overly muscular, not skinny. I am middle eastern by ethnicity. I am in grad school getting my doctoral degree. Some of my friends know that I am gay, some do not. None of them know about my twisted, perverted fantasies though. I used to be a condom only bottom till 2013. Then one night I went out with my friends, had a bit too much too drink, and did what every horny gay man does when drunk, I got on grindr and found a hot 25 year old muscle bear to fuck with. Somehow staggered into his house. God was he HOT. Those huge legs, that chest hair, and that thick veiny 8 inch beauty that stood rock hard. Once my clothes were off and I had deep throated him for close to half an hour he told me to get on all fours while he opened my hole up with his tongue. It was then that he told me that he did not have condoms. A small part of my mind could tell that he must've planned this, having me naked and on all fours, at his mercy before mentioning this. That way I couldn't turn him down. I asked him to just fuck me and not worry about the condom. Over the next one hour I discovered the pleasure of bareback sex. As his thick cock slid in an out of me, something clicked in my mind. I could never go back to condoms. From then on I would only take raw cock. I got 3 loads from him that night before I fell asleep. I woke up to his cock sliding into me again. I ended up taking 2 more for the road before I left. 

From then on it was on. Every time I hooked up, it was bareback. I insisted on raw cock and a surprising number of people in my town, both students and civilians were more than willing to fuck raw. The only thing I asked before hooking up was their status and would only hookup with negative guys. (Yes I naively believed their status). I had roommates and they didn't like me getting guys over. I had to make do with getting fucked in my office on campus, in the woods, in restrooms among other places. My rule of playing with only neg guys lasted a few months. Then he appeared one morning on grindr. A hairy muscle daddy with a huge 9 incher who wanted to fuck bare. The only rider, he was poz. I've read a number of stories here where guys wrestle with the idea of taking poz loads. For me however it came very quickly. I wanted his load and his status did not matter. Within an hour I was bent over in his hotel room while his thick poz tool wrecked my hole. I was in pig heaven. I had finally realised my place. Taking any and every load regardless of status. After a couple poz loads were pumped deep into me he asked me if I party. I hadn't really heard that term till then. Believing it to mean drinking/alcohol I replied with a yes. He told me to hit him up if I ever visited Raleigh and that we would party and breed. I told him I would let him know if I ever got to Raleigh.

As luck would have it, 2 months later, my professor sent me for a poster presentation to Raleigh. By then I had all but forgotten about the guy. I had my poster presentation all day and got back to my hotel in the Crabtree area by 6pm. Immediately, like the pig I am, I got on grindr. After a few filters and few age limits I saw a familiar face. It was the sexy daddy. I immediately hit him up and reminded him of having fucked me a few months back. He remembered me easily and asked if I wanted to party and fuck. Again, believing this to mean that he wanted to have a few drinks and breed me, I said yes. I gave him my hotel address and directions and decided to clean myself up. I douched out my hole, took a shower and manscaped, since he was arriving at 8pm. 7.55pm arrived and I was lying on my bed, wearing a jockstrap, shorts and bare chested. At just a little past 8, there was a knock on the door.....

(Let me know if anyone likes it so far and I can continue. It is my first time writing and suggestions will be welcome)