My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

• 1 month later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Sorry guys, its been a while. Had graduation coming up and then relocating to start my job. Also meant that I couldnt PNP for a bit since they do a drug test when you join. And without that mindset, it was futile trying to post something. This one is short. Just trying to get back into the groove. 

Evan, his name was. The hotel I was having my fuckfest at was apparently a popular one among my pig brethren. Since he worked the front desk, he got in on a lot of raw action. Never asked for statuses before he bred since he almost always topped. Mike was on his back with me between his legs on all fours. Evan was lining up his perfect 7 incher with my sloppy, cum-dripping hole. "I think your pig needs a little stuff in his veins" said Evan to Mike. Mike was a bit skeptical, with me having slammed a few times within the space of 24 hours already, but he agreed. "I'll give him a small one. Do you need one too?" "Sure, a small one" Evan said, holding out his arm. "No sharing needles though". "As you wish" said Mike, preparing two points with just a little bit of T in each. Evan said he would do his own while Mike tied the tourniquet around my arm. I was still on all fours with the tip of Evan's erect cock positioned at my hole. Mike inserted the needle, got a register and in perfect sync with Evan, injected the contents on the point into my arm. I could feel my eyes roll back into my head as my brain registered the high. I heard Evan cough a bit too and the next thing I knew, his thick cock was pressing into my hole. Both of us moaned loudly. "Fuck" said both of us, almost at the same time. Mike took his place on the bed again, with my cock right at my face. I needed no instruction as I went down on his hard cock, taking it deep down my throat in one go. Evan meanwhile had slid all the way into my hole. "Fuck, this slut is full of cum" he said, "I love that". He started slow and alternated between going hard at my hole and going gentle on it. "Helps me last long" he said. A part of my mind had trouble believing that the hot, sweet looking front desk guy had such a piggy streak. Not that I was complaining though. My hole was loving the treatment it was getting.

"I need a shot at him again" said Mike and they switched places. I took Evan down my throat, tasting a lot of different tastes of cum as I did so. I lost track of time but it was dark outside and Evan was having a go at my hole when he started picking up speed. "Ready slut?" he asked. "Fuck yes sir" I said. Mike meanwhile slid under me and somehow positioned his cock against my hole too. As Evan pulled out, Mike slid in next to him. "Fuck" said all 3 of us now, as I took two thick cocks into my sloppy hole. "Slow down or you'll cum" said Mike to Evan and I felt Evan slow down his strokes. Mike meanwhile took over with hard strokes. My chest was pressing up against Mikes chest and my back was against Evan's chest. All of us were sweaty. Evan held the rag sprayed with maximum impact for me to sniff, which I did, followed by Evan doing the same and finally Mike too. I felt it hit all 3 of us. My hole was getting wrecked and I wanted this to not stop. And it didnt for some time. These two studs went at it for a lot of time. I could honestly spend my life doing this, was the thought that ran through my mind. After what was ages, but was too little time for me, Evan announced that he wanted to dump his load into me. Both Mike and Evan picked up their speeds I was moaning in pleasure. Finally both pushed past my inner hole and started spurting almost at the same time. I could feel gallons upon gallons of cum being unloaded into my hole. They both kept fucking me for a few minutes after cumming, much to my pleasure. And both stayed hard too. Finally, Evan pulled out. I whimpered my reluctance to have him leave my hole as Mike too pulled out and I collapsed onto my chest on the bed. 

"Don't worry" Evan said, "I am off tomorrow and have all the time in the world to use you. I ain't going nowhere"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Sorry about the huge delay. New job meant that I had to stay away from partying for a lot of time. And without partying myself, there was no motivation to write. I promise I'll be more regular with updates.

---------------

That weekend turned out to be a memorable one in my journey towards being a chemmed up cumdump. Mike, Evan, a bunch of anonymous guys from Craigslist, BBRT and grindr used my hole, leaving it a sloppy mess with a mix of cum flowing out of it. Me? I was in slut heaven. Just a few months before, I was a condom user. Now I was a raw bottom cumdump who took all loads. I met up with Mike on an off while in school, though DC was a good 4 hour drive away. The next big weekend arrived when I had to go attend my friend Richard's wedding in Chicago. Richard had been my roommate when I had interned in Chicago a couple years back. I had driven him to his first date with his (now) fiance and he was bent on giving me credit for it. Chicago has always been my 2nd most favorite city, behind only San Francisco. Apart from the city and the wedding though, Chicago had something that I had heard a lot about but never had to chance to go to. Steamworks. I had been reading all the twisted things that guys get up to at bathhouses here on BZ, but had never had the courage to go to one. Here was my chance.

The wedding was set for 11am on a Thursday. I flew into Midway airport at 6am, and got myself a hotel in Naperville, which was closer to the wedding location. The wedding itself was nice. I was seated at the main table with Richards family, something I was very honored by, and by 5pm, I told Richard that I was leaving. The party was the following night, so I had a whole day of sexual escapades ahead of me. I got back to my hotel, changed my bbrt location to Chicago and headed to the BNSF station to take me into chicago. On the way there I spent my entire time texting Mike since he was setting me up with a dealer friend of his in Chicago. I had already gotten directions on how to get to steamworks. I met up with Aaron, a huge black guy at Millenium Park, a location we chose for being very crowded. I gave him the money and he gave me an envelope with 3 pre-prepared points with T in them. "You're the cumdump?" he asked, handing them over to me, "You look like a classy guy". "Yeah well, I have a dark side", I told him sheepishly. He gave me his number and told me to text him the next time I need anything. I nodded and got my phone out immediately. I got directions to steamworks and took the brown line that let me off a couple blocks from the place. I walked in, gave my identification to the front desk guy and got a room for myself. 

I hurried in, stripped and took a quick shower. I scoped out the crowd. They were mostly older guy, reasonably fit, though there was a really handsome blond guy reading a book lying naked on his bed in his room as I passed by. He looked up and nodded as I went by. Having scoped guys out I went back to my room, got my tourniquet out and tied my bicep. I made a fist, found a vein and swabbed it with alcohol. I had already mixed water into the 3 points that Aaron had given me. I pricked my vein with the needle, pulled back the plunger to get a register and once I saw a flash of red I plunged the contents of the point into my arm. I untied the tourniquet and raised my arm. WHAM. It hit me. My horniness meter went to infinity, my inhibition meter went to zero. I quickly put away the used point into my bad and locked my room to go look for sex. I ventured into an area where there was something like a maze and was walking around looking for any cock to serve when I saw three holes in a wall that were a bit higher, at eye level. I knew what these were and sure enough, a moment later, a short fat cock poked its way through the hole. Immediately I went to town on the cock and could hear gasps and moans from the other side. I pressed my nose up against his pubes while the cock found the back of my throat. I felt a pair of hands on my ass and didnt even think about turning back to look at who was caressing my ass. I felt a wet finger applying lube on my hole (I guessed correctly that it was spit) and that was followed by the feeling of a hard cock trying to push into me. I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart to give him better entry. "Yeah bitch" said the guy, who based on his voice tone, I guessed was black. No time was wasted on trying to let me get used to his length or girth. I was devouring a cock through a gloryhole while an anonymous cock was balls deep in me, in the middle of a bathhouse. If there was a gay slut heaven, this was definitely it. The guy fucking me was 10 minutes into fucking me when the guy in my mouth came without warning. Spurt after spurt hit my throat, lips and face and I welcomed the baptism by cum. The guy pulled his cock back and a few moments later it was replaced by another. Meanwhile the guy breeding me started quickening his pace and I knew what was coming. "Uhhh" he said as I felt the first cum of the day hit the insides of my hole. "Later" he said, pulling out and leaving. I felt a few times when my ass and my hole were felt up by a few people but no one slid in. The second guy I was sucking came in my mouth. This time I was prepared and swallowed it all.

I stumbled into my room again and pulled up all my hookup apps. I noticed a text from my ex. A usual "Hi, what are you doing" text. I replied with "Getting fucked bareback by strangers at a sex club". I was feeling reckless. I pulled up BBRT and posted an ad for a cumdump taking all loads at the bathhouse and that I will be taking loads at any place of anyones choice in Chicago or in my hotel in Naperville. "Wtf" was the reply I got fro my ex. "Are you serious?". "You bet your ass. I just took an anon load" I texted back. "Fuck thats fucking hot" he said. Even in my drugged state I was shocked. "When you come back to town, I am breeding you". "Fuck yeah, I miss your cock". "Wish you'd have told me you were a cumdump. I found sex on the side since you were such a condom-only guy". Meanwhile, as I was lying on my stomach with the door open, I felt someone enter my room and without saying a word he slid deep into my sloppy hole. "Fuck thats a sloppy hole. And its warm. You high?" he said. I nodded. "Fuck thats awesome. You ok with poz cum?". "Fuck yeah I am. I love poz loads" I said. From then on for the next 20 minutes he pounded the holy hell out of my hole while all I could do was dirty chat with my ex and surf through my apps. Somehow, looking for more sex while taking a raw poz cock was turning me on. "Here it comes bitch. Say hello to my buggy cum. Hope you get it" he said as what seemed like a boatload of cum emptied into my hole. He pulled out and with a "I'll be back later" he left. 

I turned over on my back since I was cramping up. I took a few gulps of gatorade which Mike had trained me to keep drinking when I slammed and looked up to see the blond hunk standing there. "rumor is there's a partied up cumdump here.... that you?" he said

I nodded lustily as he entered my room.

Welcome back dude!  You're just as fucking hot and piggy as ever - maybe even more so! Talking to your ex on the phone and letting him hear you begging for poz cum to fill your tweaked up hole!!  Hell fucking YEAH!!  Hope you have more for us and soon. Wanting to hear about the sexy blond hunk!! OINK!

• Like 1

Guest Partyandtakeloads7
12 hours ago, PartyandBreed said:

Welcome back dude!  You're just as fucking hot and piggy as ever - maybe even more so! Talking to your ex on the phone and letting him hear you begging for poz cum to fill your tweaked up hole!!  Hell fucking YEAH!!  Hope you have more for us and soon. Wanting to hear about the sexy blond hunk!! OINK!

Thanks PandB. It was unexpected how much he liked it when I told him I was taking raw loads. Led to quite a few hot group sessions

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Thanks for the upvotes guys

-------------------

"You don't look the part" he said, entering and closing the door. "I want some one on one time with a sexy cumdump" he said when I moved to open the door again, stopping me from doing so. My heart was racing, mostly from the slam I had taken some time back but also from the fact that I had just been called sexy by a hunk of a guy, and he wanted me to himself, at least for a bit. "Have some more stuff?" he asked. I nodded and told him I had two more points left. He asked me to get one of them out along with my tourniquet and my swabs. "Get on all fours sexy" he said and I obliged. Thats when he dropped his towel and I saw the thickest cock I had ever seen. It was easily 9 inches and as thick as a fist. "Think you can take it?" he asked, and I eagerly nodded. "Well we'll do something to help out." he said and pushed into my hole. Even with a sloppy cummy hole, it took a while for him to get completely inside. I had never felt so full before. He was past even that inner hole. He gave me a full minute to adjust before I starting bucking my hips backwards to get him to pound me. "Whoa there. You really want it don't you? Well, wait for it" he said. He took my arms, swabbed it and tied the tourniquet around and slid the needle into my view, pushing half the contents into my vein before untying the strap. It hit me like a speeding truck and I started breathing heavily and bucking backwards. "Stop moving" he shouted and I saw him insert the same needle into his own arm and slam himself with the rest of the contents of the point. He had a fit of coughing and a shouted "fuck yeah" before he lit into me. We both rode the euphoria of the slam as he offered me his arm and I licked the site of his slam. 

I lost track of time and I lost all care about the fact that we were in a public place. I was whimpering loudly and he was too, as he pounded my tweaked hole with no mercy at all. The initial pain of taking a cock that big had gone away and had been replaced by unadulterated pleasure. I did not want this to end. Ever. My phone buzzed and the screen showed my ex had messaged to ask me what I was doing. "Who is that?" ask the hunk and I told him it was my ex whom I was sexting with. "Fuck thats fucking HOT" he said and asked for my phone, which I willingly gave to him. I could see that the flash on my phone had been turned on and I knew that he was filming his thick cock wrecking my hole. A few minutes  later he threw the phone down next to me and I saw that he had sent the clip to my ex. "Fuck. Slut you're getting wrecked" was the reply I got. I didnt care about him or the text or anything other than the massive cock that was pounding me ass. Me and the hunk were lost in ecstasy as he pounded and pounded and pounded my hole. It must have been at least an hour before he went in as deep as he could and let loose a torrent of cum. I could feel it push all the previous loads out of it way as it was deposited up my gut. He roared with pleasure as he came in me. I couldnt care less about my cock which was limp and drolling precum. All that mattered was that I made this handsome man happy by providing a place for his cock to cum. He put his entire weight on top of me as my knees gave out and I lay flat on my stomach with his cock still in me. 

!5 minutes later he pulled out of me. "Give me your phone" he said, which by now was showing 15 unread messages from my ex. He entered his number in it and told me to text him once I was done at the bathhouse. "I need to use you again". He opened the door and he left. There were a few people gathered outside the room and seemed unsure about whether to come in. "Go in" he said to them as he walked by them, "All loads welcome, he just took my toxic one". 

He gave me a thumbs up as I raised my ass again in anticipation...