My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

• 3 months later...
On 2/1/2017 at 3:20 PM, Partyandtakeloads7 said:

I've been a fairly regular visitor to this site, reading all the hot stories in the Chem Set forum and the Bug Chasing forum. Just thought I'd give writing my own story a try. It'll start off a bit slow, seeing as I transformed from being a condom using bottom to a depraved tina-slamming bareback bottom slut.

I'm 32, an in shape guy, not overly muscular, not skinny. I am middle eastern by ethnicity. I am in grad school getting my doctoral degree. Some of my friends know that I am gay, some do not. None of them know about my twisted, perverted fantasies though. I used to be a condom only bottom till 2013. Then one night I went out with my friends, had a bit too much too drink, and did what every horny gay man does when drunk, I got on grindr and found a hot 25 year old muscle bear to fuck with. Somehow staggered into his house. God was he HOT. Those huge legs, that chest hair, and that thick veiny 8 inch beauty that stood rock hard. Once my clothes were off and I had deep throated him for close to half an hour he told me to get on all fours while he opened my hole up with his tongue. It was then that he told me that he did not have condoms. A small part of my mind could tell that he must've planned this, having me naked and on all fours, at his mercy before mentioning this. That way I couldn't turn him down. I asked him to just fuck me and not worry about the condom. Over the next one hour I discovered the pleasure of bareback sex. As his thick cock slid in an out of me, something clicked in my mind. I could never go back to condoms. From then on I would only take raw cock. I got 3 loads from him that night before I fell asleep. I woke up to his cock sliding into me again. I ended up taking 2 more for the road before I left. 

From then on it was on. Every time I hooked up, it was bareback. I insisted on raw cock and a surprising number of people in my town, both students and civilians were more than willing to fuck raw. The only thing I asked before hooking up was their status and would only hookup with negative guys. (Yes I naively believed their status). I had roommates and they didn't like me getting guys over. I had to make do with getting fucked in my office on campus, in the woods, in restrooms among other places. My rule of playing with only neg guys lasted a few months. Then he appeared one morning on grindr. A hairy muscle daddy with a huge 9 incher who wanted to fuck bare. The only rider, he was poz. I've read a number of stories here where guys wrestle with the idea of taking poz loads. For me however it came very quickly. I wanted his load and his status did not matter. Within an hour I was bent over in his hotel room while his thick poz tool wrecked my hole. I was in pig heaven. I had finally realised my place. Taking any and every load regardless of status. After a couple poz loads were pumped deep into me he asked me if I party. I hadn't really heard that term till then. Believing it to mean drinking/alcohol I replied with a yes. He told me to hit him up if I ever visited Raleigh and that we would party and breed. I told him I would let him know if I ever got to Raleigh.

As luck would have it, 2 months later, my professor sent me for a poster presentation to Raleigh. By then I had all but forgotten about the guy. I had my poster presentation all day and got back to my hotel in the Crabtree area by 6pm. Immediately, like the pig I am, I got on grindr. After a few filters and few age limits I saw a familiar face. It was the sexy daddy. I immediately hit him up and reminded him of having fucked me a few months back. He remembered me easily and asked if I wanted to party and fuck. Again, believing this to mean that he wanted to have a few drinks and breed me, I said yes. I gave him my hotel address and directions and decided to clean myself up. I douched out my hole, took a shower and manscaped, since he was arriving at 8pm. 7.55pm arrived and I was lying on my bed, wearing a jockstrap, shorts and bare chested. At just a little past 8, there was a knock on the door.....

(Let me know if anyone likes it so far and I can continue. It is my first time writing and suggestions will be welcome)

Where's the next chapter -- GREAT beginning -- so ....  I wanna read more 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Taking a shot at this again. Had a huge writers block and had to pretty much focus at work for the last few months. Hopefully I maintain continuity...

--------

5 hours later and I was out on the street, outside the bathhouse. The plug in my ass was barely keeping the cum in. My euphoria had faded from the extreme highs of the slam to more of a dull high. While I was still horny af, I could think for myself a bit. I pulled up the Uber app and called one. I put in my hotel address as my destination and made sure I was not calling a Uberpool. "You ok sir?" the driver asked while we were on our way to the hotel. "Fine" I said, not looking up from grindr, which I had open on my phone. I filtered guys by "right now" and "poz" and hit up all the guys within 25 miles according to the app's distance tracker. "here we are sir" said the driver. I looked up and saw we were at my hotel. "Thanks" I said and got out of the car. I avoided looking at the man holding the gate open, the people at the front desk and the bellboys. I bumped into a bellboy though and got a wink from him, a very knowing wink. He was kinda sexy. Blond, scruffy and average built. I would take him even if I wasnt high. I took the elevator up to my floor and walked into my room. I smelled of cum, and I was proud of myself. The butt plug in my hole felt amazing and I could feel the cum from 10 different guys sloshing around inside me. I was still horny, but starting to regain some sanity. I got into the shower, turned on the hot water and pulled out the plug. 15 minutes later I was all cleaned up with an empty/ clean hole. I ignored the incessant texts from my ex, who had been sharing pretty explicit details about his own sexcapades. I tried to get into bed and fall asleep, but I couldnt. I was still horny and high. I wanted to be used again. I needed to be used again. I was getting the usual flakey messages on grindr and bbrt, the kind of guys who keep asking for "pics" after "pics" despite me pretty much whoring my hole out anon. Then it struck me. I did not need to find someone new. I had someone sorta new, and he had input his number in my phone. I turned on the light, pulled up my contact list and started scrolling for any name that I didnt recognize. I didnt have to scroll too much until I came across a "Brett Top" in my list. I never saved a sexual partners name with their sexual position, so I could guess it was him. "Hey there. We met a few hours back" I texted him. I waited 5 minutes and was about to give up when I got a reply. "Hotel? Room? Got more stuff?". I told him the hotel name and room number but told him I was out of stuff. "I'll get some. Be there in 20" he said. My heart rate went up. I was going to be used by him again. I put all my stuff away and waited. Those 20 minutes felt like 20 hours to me but finally there was a knock on my door. I answered it and there he was. 

He followed me into the room. "How many did the slut end up taking?" he asked. "10 I think" I said, "I lost count". "Good slut" he replied. He had gotten his supplies out of his bag. He put everything out on the table, and went into the bathroom to get a glass of hot water. He packed a bit of crushed up crystals into the syringe and put the plunger back in its place. He dipped the needle in hot water and pulled the plnger back, filling it with the water. He waited for the powder to dissolve and then told me to sit down on the chair with my elbow on the table. I made a fist and he tied the tourniquet around my bicep. He quickly found the vein and inserted the needle into it. He got a register and pushed the liquid into my arm. He then untied the tourniquet. WHAM. It hit me. "Fuck yeah bitch" he said, watching me rub my naked body everywhere I could. My cock went limp again and couldnt care less. "Here" he said, handing me a glass filled with what looked like water, "This is some G". I gulped it down without question. He dropped his pants and his giant cock flopped out, now semi hard. I knew what to do. I put my mouth to work. Meanwhile he prepared a slam for himself and administered it himself. I could feel it when it hit him. He took hold of my head and slammed the length of his cock down my throat. 

There was a knock on the door. "Come on in fucker", he said, and the bellboy walked in.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Creative juices are kinda-sorta back after a long hiatus, so giving this a try again. 

----------------

Jared, as I found out later his name was, walked in. He shut the door behind him. "Would get fired if they knew what I get up to here" he said, to no one in particular. "Lose the clothes" Brett said to him. "Got more of what you guys are on?" asked Justin. "Help yourself, its on the table. Admin yourself, I'm kinda busy" said Brett, shoving his cock deep down my throat. My oral skills, abysmal as they were during my condom-using days, had improved drastically, to the extent that I didnt miss a beat. I instead moaned into his pubes as his thick cock fucked my throat. "Can I fuck his cunt?" asked Jared. "You do what I allow you to do. This bitch is mine" replied Brett. "Get on the bed" he ordered me, and I naturally assumed the cumdump bottom posture, ass up, face down. "No, first get your phone and then get into position, and face this way" he ordered, showing me how I was to position myself. I was glad he faced me this way, since I could watch Jared prepare a point for himself. "Get your phone out, open up grindr, scruff, bbrt, any whoring app you can" said Brett. "I want you to whore your hole out while I breed you" he said. "I loved when we did that at the bathhouse". I was only too happy to acquiesce. Meanwhile I watched as Jared prepared himself what looked like a big slam, and inserted it into a vein on the back side of his hand. "Cant have the hotel find needle marks on my arm" he said, again to no one in particular. He expertly got a register and slammed himself, finally wiping the site with an alcohol swab. I watched as the slam hit him, he coughed, his eyes got wide and he muttered a very audible "Fuck yeah". Meanwhile spat on my loose cummy hole and slid the entire length of this thick cock in. I moaned as my phone buzzed with a notification. It was from scruff. "Hand that to me" said Jared, sliding his cock deep down my throat, as I handed my phone to him. If there was ever a heaven for gay sluts, I was surely in it. Brett's monster cock plunging into my ass, while Jared's 7 inch and thick, uncut cock down my throat. I love uncut cocks. They taste and smell amazing. And I was enjoying tasting Jared's precum as he put one hand behding my head and fucked my throat, while frantically typing one handed on my phone. 

Eventually he threw my phone down next to me and assumed a position similar to me, right next to me. I looked at the phone screen and bbrt was open on my browser with a recently sent message to a 60 year old unmedicated poz guy with a pierced cock that read "Two sluts for poz loads". I happily opened the parties section and found details of where I (we) were getting fucked. As Brett plowed my hole and Jared writhed with the high of the T, right next to me, I started seeing party requests pour in. "Accept all of them, no turning anyone down" said Brett, giving my hole an extra hard thrust. He needn't have told me, I was not turning any cock down anyway. A few minutes passed and the door swung open to reveal a cute young bear, pierced nose, pierced ears, and as I found out 5 seconds later, pierced cock. Brett pulled out of me and rammed into Jared as the newcomer slid his 8 inches into me. I could see needle marks on his arms which were on either side of me, while his amazing cock bottomed out in me. "You know what he's doing slut?" asked Brett, "He is pozzing you". I immediately reached around and pulled the guy even more. "Fuck this bitch really wants it" he said, proceeding to give me a hard 15 minute fuck, and then without warning, roared loudly and I could feel his cock pulse, as he emptied his balls in my cunt. 

"This looks interesting" I heard a voice say, and I looked up to see the 60 year old poz guy standing with the door open. "Please daddy, poz me" I begged, as the guy who just unloaded in me, pulled out. "Of course son. Got any favor?". "On the table" said Brett, as he now pulled out of Jared and slid back into me. The older guy prepared a point, slammed himself with half of it and thensuddenly stopped. "Hold out your arm" he said and I complied. He inserted the same needle into my arm and emptied the mixture of his blood and the T into my arm. WHAM it  hit me. "I need in", the guy told Brett and Brett pulled out and was immediately replaced by the hot toxic daddy, who's gift now ran through my veins. "We are in for a LONG night".

• 4 months later...
Guest Partyandtakeloads7
5 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

@Partyandtakeloads7 - it actually is possible to drink T. Dissolve it in boiling water and add instant coffee. Gives you a delayed rolling high for a couple of hours. 

Didn't know that. And I guess neither did that top. Honestly though, prefer the instant high to a delayed and longer lasting one