My journey into depravity

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Thought I'd give this a shot again.... pardon my disappearing act, sometimes the writing juices just dont flow as easily.

---

That weekend in Chicago was memorable. I lost count of how many loads Brett, the bellboy and numerous other anon tops gave me. There is always a feeling of regret that comes when the "coming down" begins, and my coming down lasted a number of months. I stayed away from Ms. Tina for a long time, and kept myself busy. And sex without T was not as much fun, so the sex was rare as well. 

Finally, 2019 dawned and in the midst of my busy routine, I got a week off from work. Drug testing at work was still a few months away, and I had the idea of testing out the waters in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. I created a party posting on BBRT to gauge the interest )I am not everyone's cup of tea, and the gay world, despite clamoring for acceptance, is surprisingly racist). After getting more than 20 responses, I decided that it was time to break my T and sex hiatus. Stuff is pretty easy to get if you know where to get it, but points were hard to get and I gladly traded my hole for use by the dealer, to get my hands on some points. Finally, armed with 10 points, and more than enough stuff, I booked a hotel in Philly, and drove down from NY. A crash on I-95 meant I reached late. I already had a hot poz top lined up and texted him to make it to my hotel by 6.30 pm. I got to my room and instead of ordering some take-out, showering and then getting into the play part, I decided to prepare a nice 0.3 slam, tied my belt around my upper bicep, made a fist, swabbed it with an alcohol swab and inserted the needle into the very prominent vein. It took 2 tries to get it right but I finally drew a register. I was shivering. Mostly due to the anticipation. I pushed the plunger into my vein and untied the belt, raising my arm over my head.

Wham. It hit me like a sex crazed truck. I started running my hands all over my body, pinching my nipples, fingering my hole. I got my phone out and told my 6.30 guy to immediately come over the get inside me. "2 minutes" was his response. 2 minutes later he knocked. I opened the door naked, let him in and get on the bed on all fours with my poppers. He undressed, lined up his hard cock with my hole, spit on it and shoved it in. I hit the poppers. I can never describe the feeling on euphoria when a hard poz cock enters me. Coupled with the drugged high and the poppers, I was in heaven. HE pulled out, spit more on his cock and went in again. "I hope you can take it, I last an hour at least" he said. "Yes please fuck me for an hour" I responded. From then on it was on. His hard poz cock pounded my hole mercilessly, as I kept sniffing poppers and begging for his load. I rode him for a while, though it is my least favorite position, and he pulled me towards him and kissed me. A poz top was fucking me and kissing me at the same time. This was one of my secret fantasies come true. We switched to missionary and he continued kissing me and pounding my hole. I am sure that more than an hour passed by before his breathing got faster, his thrusts got more frantic, until he pushed all the way inside me and I felt his cock spurt cum. 5,6,7 spurts of hot poz cum, up my hole. HE stayed in me for a while, kissing me and thanking me, before pulling out and getting under the covers. "I am not done with that hole, but you're free to take other loads" he said. 

I immediately opened grindr, and bbrt. I have a message from a poz top with an 8 inch cock. Till that instant I had consciously avoided taking unmedicated poz cum. All the tops that I knew who were poz and had bred me were undetectable. I now had a chance to take an 8 inch toxic cock knowingly.  "Hey there" said his message, "Looking to take some toxic loads? Me and my boy and looking to poz a neg cunt". To my knowledge (and my latest test), I am negative. After warring in my mind for a few minutes, I wrote back with my hotel name and room number. "30-45 minutes" was his reply. True to his word, 40 minutes later there. HE was tall and balding, but I knew he had a hot 8 inch cock from his bbrt pictures. His boy however was Hot AF, They both undressed and the first guy who had fucked me pulled the covers off. I got on my knees and took the cute guys flacid cock in my mouth. Meanwhile the first guy (Lets called him G), was making out with the hung guy. Cute guy got hard very quickly and directed my mouth towards the other guy. Immediately I slid the hung guys cock down my throat. He moaned in appreciation. From the corner of my eyes I saw the cute guy get on the bed on all fours and G lined up his cock and pushed into him. While I was a bit annoyed since I wanted the cute guy to breed me full of toxic cum, I concentrated on the hung guy. Shortly, he asked me to assume what he called the fag posture. I knew what he meant and got on all fours. He smiled appreciatively at my cummy hole, and slid his cock all the way in easily. Meanwhile the cute guy was begging "daddy (G)" to breed him. I hit my poppers and with the hot realization that I had a hung toxic cock in my hole, I started pushing back into the cock fucking me. Hung guy liked that and started pounding me. I am not sure how much time passed, but he asked me to get on my back, and slid in, bringing his mouth close to my ear and whispering (Hows that toxic cock son". "Fucking amazing" I said. He started taking long strokes and before I knew it, he had pushed deep inside me and I could feel the first toxic load of my life fill up my hole. HE kept fucking me even though he had just cum, presumably to push his toxic babies into me. I had not noticed but cute guy was standing behind him now, and as he pulled out, the cute guy pushed his thick 7 inch cock into me, using the previous two poz loads as lube. Sometimes I like young tops, they fuck extra hard. This guy fucked extra hard and lasted 10 minutes before announcing "I wont last longer in this hole" and pushed deep in, to add his own toxic strain to the mix in my hole. He was panting and breathing heavily with the effort and pulled out and collapsed on his back on the bed. I immediately got on my knees and cleaned his cock. "Thats a good boy" he said. 

When we all had caught our breath, the two of them stood up, dressed and left, but not before saying "I hope you get it, let us know when you're next in town". I got under the covers with G and opened my phone back up, ready to take more cock...

Guest Partyandtakeloads7
1 hour ago, Qban said:

This really is one of my absolute favorite stories ???

Thanks ? itry to limit how much I party, but do end up doing it occasionally, and what better place to share my experiences than here

• 4 weeks later...

Your adventures are like SEXUAL stimulation for me to find and connect with other like minded chem'd up pig's too.  Once you get on this cycle ONLY more cocks and loads from multiple players can satisfy the hunger.  Keep on fuck'n, chem'n and writing.  It's ONLY going to get better.  Thanks for sharing your adventures.  Like to exchange some scenes with YOU, too.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...